• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

Sciel

Does anyone here use Cain? I have a 4* version with +SPD/-RES, and it seems like he could actually be useful.

He's basically my only decent Red mounted unit aside from Xander.

I've no experience using him but he's fantastic fodder for WoM3 :p . I wish i could pull some reds right now to get a few ;-;.

Sciel

I already have WoM3 on my dancers, and I can't think of anyone else who would want this skill.
Well if you want to level a healer in the future, this skill is also to good to have on them.

I duno, his kit and stats seem decent enough. Probably he isn't very popular because he would take up the red unit type-ing in most teams, where far more popular units exist. Also, has to compete with a few other very offensive characters on horse emblem.

I'm so torn on whether I should go for broke and try to pull Hector.
Bartre is going to say hi 97% of the time.

Alkez

I'm so torn on whether I should go for broke and try to pull Hector.

Yeah same here. I don't have a Hector so would be good to get him, but until they drop some orb deals I'm remaining f2p, so I'm going to hold off as I want to save for the inevitable Halloween banner. I chased him and had my pity rate broken by Eliwood :/ not going to go back because my luck with greens is just bad.

StAidan

CYL banner has been such a bust for me, lol. After my super-lucky first free summon netted me a +spd Brave Lyn, my pity rate has been broken 4 times with off-banner 5*s, and not even good ones.

Your only option with That Olwen is a Blade Tome build. -Atk means using Dire Thunder effectively is near impossible, even with Horse Emblem buffs. She'd attack 4 times and still fail to kill high Res opponents. With a Blade Tome, Olwen will gain an extra 30 damage after Hone & Fortify Cavalry with covers the -Atk Nature. +Speed means Olwen also hits 43 speed, enough to double everything she could want to.

Make the investment, Jagen and Gunter are right there.

Thanks fo the awnser.

I have a 3* Odin some where.

The Blarblade is good or I need the + version?

ggx2ac

Do
My
Best

DJXccbwU8AA8L1o.jpg

The usual answer is that standard Blarblade is enough, but I'd recommended springing for + to recoup as much attack power as possible.

I think I'll Keep Olwen in the Bench for the time being.

Reinheart is good for now. When I get more Gunter and Jeigan I'll focus on her Again.

ggx2ac

40+10 and it doesn't even fury... with distant defense.

What is this Nino even doing!?

Can't rely on Fury because of changing the setup of my arena team.

Need Distant Defense because of Lv 40+10 Reinhardt and others.

She's fine in Arena, I don't need more attack to deal with anything.

Apenheul

Apenheul, is the "compensation" that you are talking about the "merge same units" thing?
I meant Ally Support, S rank support increases Spd/Atk/Def/Res by 2. In many cases that's enough to profit of an optimal build for perfect IVs though not always.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
In my search for Lancina, I encountered a +SPD/-RES Brave Ike. Is that worth building into anything? Most builds I see are -SPD.

Can't rely on Fury because of changing the setup of my arena team.

Need Distant Defense because of Lv 40+10 Reinhardt and others.

She's fine in Arena, I don't need more attack to deal with anything.
This makes sense.

Firemind

In my search for Lancina, I encountered a +SPD/-RES Brave Ike. Is that worth building into anything? Most builds I see are -SPD.
-Spd builds are bad since 20% is still 20% and Urvan won't save you against melees. Rein and BLyn will trigger Urvan either way, so might as well have some extra speed to prevent doubles against melees.

NSESN

-Spd builds are bad since 20% is still 20% and Urvan won't save you against melees. Rein and BLyn will trigger Urvan either way, so might as well have some extra speed to prevent doubles against melees.

Might as well pair with Lancina, he will hit 37 speed that way. 38/39 if they support each other.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey

So this took like an hour to build completely, because tempest trial + gray = 24 SP per murdered soldier. Double XP got her to 40 quick.

Needed about 2,400 SP. Wish it was always this easy.

Sushen

Having BIke and Lancina in the same team isn't easy for me. I need a red sword anyway, and that leaves less room for mage / dancer option.

Man, zero defenses this week with BLyn and horse emblem.

I just put a team of 3 archers anda dancer out, and I've been getting plenty of wins for the last few weeks. Firesweeper Rebecca, Brave Klein, Olivia and Clarisse's Bow 4* +10 Setsuna. I was actually surprised when it worked so well. I was expecting them to flounder this week thanks to Brave Lyn counters, but apparently not when you have that many gray units.

Man, zero defenses this week with BLyn and horse emblem.

Try running two very strong Heroes of the same color. Horse teams need a Dancer to be really threatening on certain maps. Otherwise, they will just be easily baited.

I'm running Hector, Julia, Bridelia, and Sharena each with near-optimal skillsets on Defense, and I have four wins.

Make sure your Defense team has full skill inheritance.

Okamid3n

That team will last for defense until MRobin tips the metascales back in his favour.

That's funny, I've been playing since day one and have had MRobin since the start, but I never bothered using him.

But now, with Arena assault and Brave Lyn everywhere, I've finally built him. Bowbreaker + triangle adept.

/tipping scales

Tripon

That's funny, I've been playing since day one and have had MRobin since the start, but I never bothered using him.

But now, with Arena assault and Brave Lyn everywhere, I've finally built him. Bowbreaker + triangle adept.

/tipping scales

I've been using Cecilia with her regular Gronnraven tome. I haven't given her a Gronnblade+ tome yet, so I figure I would rather have 2 advantages over Blue and colorless vs. plus bonuses right now. WIth TA3, she's never dies to Blues or Colorless, which is what I need from her. If she's facing any Reds, I made a mistake.

Shinypogs

Brave lyn+ xander+ Olivia + merric was good times in the arena. Pony team destroyed most stuff and everything else went down to merric and once Olivia. I really do need a horse mage though for more buffs and to handle the magic dmg section. Poor m!robin tried to come hurt Lyn and got wrecked by Merric. It's kinda funny since merric was my Iinitial counter to takumi spam but he also beat the many robins that existed to counter takumi. Then that meta fell out of favor but merric excelled at killing flier emblem. Now things have looped back to m.robim spam and merric is there to hold the line once more.

Sushen

Brave lyn+ xander+ Olivia + merric was good times in the arena. Pony team destroyed most stuff and everything else went down to merric and once Olivia. I really do need a horse mage though for more buffs and to handle the magic dmg section. Poor m!robin tried to come hurt Lyn and got wrecked by Merric. It's kinda funny since merric was my Iinitial counter to takumi spam but he also beat the many robins that existed to counter takumi. Then that meta fell out of favor but merric excelled at killing flier emblem. Now things have looped back to m.robim spam and merric is there to hold the line once more.
For me that job went to SCamilla. She's got a big def for a mage. I've benched her due to her -atk nature but with a blade tome, she flies again.

Shinypogs

For me that job went to SCamilla. She's got a big def for a mage. I've benched her due to her -atk nature but with a blade tome, she flies again.

My spring camilla is - res +atk. I run her with gronnraven and TA2. I have 2 inferior spring Camilla I can merge into her at some point for extra stats. I may use her again when I'm willing to invest resources into getting her fully kited out with more skills and merges.

Top Bottom