• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vena

Nothing but 3* garbage thus far. Aside from a second Erika. Who is +Atk -Res just like my current one. What are the odds?

There are, what, 21 roll options on an IV die? 20 for IV flux and 1 for neutral? (If you can roll more than two IVs at a time this number increases further.)

So 1/21^2.

Has anyone done the 10-4 Lunatic task? What was your strat?

zvr6sSK.jpg

Robin -> Tanks anything Red/Colorless forever, like Ike.
Fredie -> Laughs at Titania and anything blue.
Kagero -> Blows up anything else with a name or that exists.
Tiki -> There to look nice. Literally useless in my runs.

Sushen

Tonight is important my FEH because I'll make one final orb push that's more than Lucina push. If that fails, I'll take it as FEH god wants me to quit.

Jims

This double SP bonus is so good. Got Eirika from 0 to 600+ SP in a day.

Has anyone done the 10-4 Lunatic task? What was your strat?

Desperation Nino + Tharja swept through both sides, Olivia repositioned them when needed, and Effie... Well, basically just babysat the wall near Ike. They started breaking into the middle during the last turn or so, and I had to hide in the 6-7 remaining safe tiles for Turn 6. Everyone was about to get totally slaughtered in Turn 7, lol. Lots of Draw Back abuse in that last turn.

zvr6sSK.jpg

Robin -> Tanks anything Red/Colorless forever, like Ike.
Fredie -> Laughs at Titania and anything blue.
Kagero -> Blows up anything else with a name or that exists.
Tiki -> There to look nice. Literally useless in my runs.

Where's the sword user tho?

Should have known 3 star man would have figured it out

Oh yeah I could have fun Olivia instead of Lucina. I'm finding her more and more useless by the day

Roman

Where's the sword user tho?

Should have known 3 star man would have figured it out

Oh yeah I could have fun Olivia instead of Lucina. I'm finding her more and more useless by the day

My Healer Lucina was actually very useful for the chapter 10 lunatic missions.

I used Olivia/Sakura/Blucina/x for every lunatic mission, got them all first try (not counting the part where I didn't read 10-5's requirement for a lance user).

For the defend maps you can kind of just retreat on the last turn.

edit: actually not quite I used Lucina/Hinoka for the last two slots in 10-5

It only took a perfect +atk -res Hector for me to scrap my main account and start a new. Excited to have all these orbs from story mode on this great banner.

Question is open everything or chase red and blue only...

Theosmeo

I'm curious for you blade tome fiends why people use Cecilia way more than Ursula as a horse buff machine, she only has 3 more attack after all and neither of them have double worth speed. Ursula also has better res so she does better in mage 1v1s(triangle advantage aside)

Roman

I'm curious for you blade tome fiends why people use Cecilia way more than Ursula as a horse buff machine, she only has 3 more attack after all and neither of them have double worth speed. Ursula also has better res so she does better in mage 1v1s(triangle advantage aside)

People prefer using Reinhardt as their blue pony mage over Ursula.

MAGIC IS EVERYTHING!

That and Cecilia is green, which is a great magic color. The most common dragons and bulkier units are blue, and the faster/lower res ones tend to be red, so they are easier to blow away either way. For the record I would consider a mounted red mage if there was a better option than Leo.

7 full pulls with nothing to show for it, and then on my last one...

#notcomplaining

Good stuff! You needed that result to make everything worth it.

It only took a perfect +atk -res Hector for me to scrap my main account and start a new. Excited to have all these orbs from story mode on this great banner.

Question is open everything or chase red and blue only...

You're OK with losing limited availability units and all your feathers?

I've invested too much time (and some money) to even think about restarting.

Aquila

How many of them are actually viable tho? Michalis because of flier emblem. Ursula because of horse emblem. The rest are kinda meh.

Narcian is amazing just because of his injured artwork.

I had 417 orbs saved up for Nephenee, but just blew well over 250 of them on the hero fest banner. BAD MISTAKE. Literally got nothing but 3* bottom tier units with useless skills. Had to keep rolling just to warrant the increasing 5* odds. Got Ryouma on pull 2 and Hector on like pull 15 after only blue/green summons. And they had bad iv's too.

I'm this close to uninstalling again. Thank goodness for f2p. I couldn't even imagine if I had a credit card attached to this.

new account so far.
5*
+atk -res Hector
+hp -atk Eirika
+res -atk reindhardt

4*
2 +def -res Marth

Wish the IV's were better for Eirika and Reinhardt but I arguably already have a better 5 man team then my main did and I'm still on normal world 7 so there are a ton more stones coming from story and prologues.

Sushen

I got the answer from the FEH God and it's funny that I have received 3 back to bake to back Azura. Now I can go +3, I guess. After that I stopped pulling blue because I didn't want another one. There was time when I wish for her the most.

Ryoma is def-/res+: I guess OK?
Hector is hp+/atk-: oh well, I can use him as a wall?

I'm still missing Takumi, but I don't think I'll get him.

Now, Julia and Linde are my next target.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I mean, we're getting them all again so it's not a permanent setback.

At this point, my biggest concern of a rerolled account is no seals.

We're definitely getting duplicate seals again. That's why they had that disclaimer that dupe seals turn into feathers.

scy

We're definitely getting duplicate seals again. That's why they had that disclaimer that dupe seals turn into feathers.

True, but I'd be more worried about not having them until then vs not having some of the GHB units is I guess the actual concern here. It's probably not a deal breaker either but it was my first thought when I went "Do I reroll?"

scy

Christ why can't I get this roll on my main acct. Hector is +att and Takumi is +spd.

What do you mean, you just got them on your new main account!

Yeah, that's basically how my alt account started off as well :/ I keep getting tempted to try rerolling a bunch just to see what I get (if only for the orbs back!) but I'll just manage somehow.

...I think.

Ninferno

Have been playing with my new alt account for a while and holy shit, Hector without Pivot is literally unplayable! And that home screen without upgrades and decorations look absolutely terrible too. lol

Also, the SI fodder drought is real; I hope I can get some Hinatas and Lon'qus ASAP, they are the reason why I'm still opening red stones despite already obtained 2 Ryomas. The lack of sacred seal feels bad as well, but not as excruciating as sitting on hundreds of SP with no good skills to learn.

Anyway, back to rushing for as many April and Flier quests as I can.

DooD1234

Just logged on to see this God Tier Banner. Pulled and got Julia, Lucina, and Ninian with $40 worth of orbs...not the red, blue, and green I was looking for. What the hell game.

Lucina IV is +SPD-DEF yay got someone to replace my +HP-ATK one.
Julia is +DEF-SPD guess you're fusion fodder for my already perfect +SPD-DEF Julia.
Ninian is +DEF-RES Eh not sure what to make of it.

Muramasa

so with something like 170 orbs spent with no azura on my second acc, i decided to reroll until i get one.. this is the result

azura +res - def
azura +res - def
hector + hp - spd
ryoma +res - atk
ryoma +spd - def
corrinM ??

4x 4*
5x 3*

i got even more 5 * than 3*..i can finally leave this banner in peace.

Sushen

With so many people getting multiples, I'll be scared to hit the arena. Unfortunately I think this will widen the gap between f2p and whales/dolphins as so many S tier duplicates will be out there.

I wish I had gotten 3 ryomas or hectors rather than azura as I don't know what to do with them.

I'll be busy leveling up all new characters this weekend probably even spending stamina potions.

Ninferno

Is there a way to run multiple instances to reroll in Nox anymore? I get blocked if I try that now

I did it like a while ago: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=235043272&postcount=7218

And yes, 803-3001 seems to happen a lot more frequently when I'm running multiple Nox instances. However, normally you should still have enough time to finish the first full summon before being kicked out. And I only say "normally" because in the re-roll I actually like to keep, I got 803-3001'ed right after linking a myNintendo account lol. Anyway, cases like that are still quite rare.

And like spiritfox said, restarting Nox or FEH (without deleting "deviceAccount.xml") is almost guaranteed 803-3001, but that's OK because you would have linked a myNintendo account before exiting anyway if you want to keep your reroll.

Also, if you want to safely play or reroll FEH on Nox without fearing 803-3001, you can follow the instruction outlined by this guide https://serenesforest.net/forums/in...rror-803-3001/&do=findComment&comment=4738296 . It worked like a charm for me.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
You know, while people make fun of Arthur, Barst, and Bartre rolls, all three of them have super useful position skills to put onto good heroes.

Ninferno

With so many people getting multiples, I'll be scared to hit the arena. Unfortunately I think this will widen the gap between f2p and whales/dolphins as so many S tier duplicates will be out there.

I wish I get 3 ryomas or hectors rather than azura as I don't know what to do with them.

I'll be busy leveling up all new characters this weekend probably even spending stamina potions.

While Ryoma and Hector are undoubtedly top-tier units for offense, they aren't nearly as threatening on defense. Mages, and fully buffed Horse and Flier Emblems are much bigger threats. I normally rejoice when I meet a Ryoma in arena because my Reinhardt/TA Nowi eats him for lunch; and Hector moves so slowly that he often can't do much other than running into your red sword and meeting his demise at the very end of the match.

I think the real worry regarding the impact of the Golden Week banner will be Distant/Close Counter on everything.

Sushen

I think the real worry regarding the impact of the Golden Week banner will be Distant/Close Counter on everything.
Yeah, I was thinking the same. Would this abundance of distant counters, which I suspect iS planned it, change the current meta of Julia/Nino/Linde/Azura mage bombers?

I've got mixed feelings about this.

scy

Yeah, I was thinking the same. Would this abundance of distant counters, which I suspect iS planned it, change the current meta of Julia/Nino/Linde/Azura mage bombers?

I've got mixed feelings about this.

Distant Counter on everything does mean a greater chance of you innately doubling them (due to no L&D) or doing more damage to them (due to no Fury) since it takes up the valuable A-slot. I already run Desperation on both my main nukes on my accounts so I already have options.

I think this has removed some of my "Time to promote my Kagero?" desire, though. Think the 60k feathers on my alt account may be best used for my new pony meta want. Decisions, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom