• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a -atk/+spd nino is pretty much worthless, right? Just inherit fodder?

Blade tome can hide a loss of 3 Atk easily. +Spd is awesome for her and you can even SI some skills like Atk 3 or Fury 3 to make up that loss of Atk. I have the basic Res 3 on my +Spd/-red Nino so she would have the same Stats as yours if if you went with just Atk 3 and in my experience that is more than enough of you have teammates to provide buffs. .

Alkez

If I rank up the free 1*/2* units to 3* will they be neutral nature? Because they don't seem to have a nature at 1* and 2*.

Wilsongt

713175884f15ec7533261bc08d255e6d.png

I just chose one at random since I don't know how to back out of a summoning without summoning, and a 3rd Takumi never hurts.

Scum

If I rank up the free 1*/2* units to 3* will they be neutral nature? Because they don't seem to have a nature at 1* and 2*.

Natures never change and you'll find that the ones you earn through the Special Maps all come with Neutral IVs.

woopWOOP

So I finally got a 5* Takumi from that latest banner
I don't like Takumi
Any other particular unit where the close-counter ability would make for a great addition?

Sushen

I can't finalize my team until the next bonus characters are announced. While leveling up all of new units just in case, I don't have enough feathers for all SI needs. Any chance Nino, Ryoma, Hector, Azura in the list? That'll make it much easier for me.

Juni_

So I finally got a 5* Takumi from that latest banner
I don't like Takumi
Any other particular unit where the close-counter ability would make for a great addition?
Close Counter/vantage Kagero 👀

Seriously tho most ranged characters would prefer to increase their kill power with stuff like fury, life and death, triangle adept, or death blow.

Also their defense tends to be on the low side so most can't take a hit.

Sushen

Tried to pull an Ike.

Got a Lyn.

I'm not even mad.
The same happened to me. I originally wanted Lyn and she's pretty good, except red sword is the highest competition. Now, I have Ryoma, so the urge for Ike isn't as high, especially after blowing 160 orbs in search for Ike.

elty

I plan to feed Klein to Reindhart for the Deathblow, just wondering if quick riposte is worth using for him as well. So
a. Feed 4* Klein for DB 1/2/3
b. Feed 4* Ursula for DB 1/2 and TD 1, Klein for DB 3 and QR 1/2

I have 3 Azura, does it make sense to
a. Train one, leave the other 2 for SI (Sapphire lance, Speed +3)
b. Train one, merge the other 2 untrained
c. Train all 3, merge them after they are all lv40

Juni_

Subaki has quick riposte as well and is fairly common, Klein is the only one with death blow 3 at 4*

As for Azura you can save 1 for sapphire lance+ and merge the other 2. Fir is also a common hero who comes with speed +3 at 4*

I plan to feed Klein to Reindhart for the Deathblow, just wondering if quick riposte is worth using for him as well. So
a. Feed 4* Klein for DB 1/2/3
b. Feed 4* Ursula for DB 1/2 and TD 1, Klein for DB 3 and QR 1/2

I have 3 Azura, does it make sense to
a. Train one, leave the other 2 for SI (Sapphire lance, Speed +3)
b. Train one, merge the other 2 untrained
c. Train all 3, merge them after they are all lv40

Feed Ursula a Subaki for QR1, feed that Ursula to Rein for DB1/2 + Qr1, feed Klein for DB3 + QR2/3. This should work if you want both.

woopWOOP

Close Counter/vantage Kagero 👀

Seriously tho most ranged characters would prefer to increase their kill power with stuff like fury, life and death, triangle adept, or death blow.

Also their defense tends to be on the low side so most can't take a hit.
I got a high DEF Saizo, maybe I should just cram it into him :V

Guess I'll keep Takumi around for when I run out of good slot A stuff and I really want to give a ranged unit something

Mupod

man, the build I want on Azura would have been a soul-crushing grind if not for double SP.

Escutcheon
Speed +3
Wings of Mercy 3
Hone Atk 3

are what I have on her so far. I should be able to get everything by the time she is 40. She's first in line for the next Fury 3 I find, but that's going to need a ton more SP.

I got a high DEF Saizo, maybe I should just cram it into him :V

Guess I'll keep Takumi around for when I run out of good slot A stuff and I really want to give a ranged unit something
I'm dying for Saizo with a good nature. I need a good excuse to pull on colorless stones again.

elty

Can't decide on my next team

Core:
Azura or Reindhart
Kagero

One of:
Ryoma
Tiki Young
Lucina
Nino

Plus
Bonus unit that is not the same colour

Wow, IVs can be a drag: it's the only aspect of this game that I dislke. Yesterday, I dropped 80 orbs for Hector (-HP/+DEF). And today, on one draw, I pulled Ryoma... I was so happy until I double-clicked the home button, pulled up the IV calculator, and discovered he was (-DEF/+RES). At least neither are -ATK or -SPD, I guess!

Currently farming SPs for Nino, Hector, Azura, and Effie. The SP grind isn't bad; I love this double-point event. Just need a Cherche to murder for Pivot.

Kenai

Got lucky again after nothing from Ike's banner. Ryoma (and Kagero) from less than 30 orbs which was about all I had.

Kagero's nature is garbage (+Hp -Spd) but Ryoma's neutral which is more than fine with me.

I want to keep pulling for Takumi or Hector until it's over but eh. I'm moore hopeful that even if I get a crap Takumi i can feed Close Counter to my good Sestuna, but that's gonna be a long time in the making even if I do get it.

Sushen

Would someone be kind enough to leave a link to a tool that helps you experiment with SI? People talks about if you give this to a unit, you have x win your lose and stuff. Thanks.

xequalsy

Wow, IVs can be a drag: it's the only aspect of this game that I dislke. Yesterday, I dropped 80 orbs for Hector (-HP/+DEF). And today, on one draw, I pulled Ryoma... I was so happy until I double-clicked the home button, pulled up the IV calculator, and discovered he was (-DEF/+RES). At least neither are -ATK or -SPD, I guess!

Currently farming SPs for Nino, Hector, Azura, and Effie. The SP grind isn't bad; I love this double-point event. Just need a Cherche to murder for Pivot.

I don't think either of those IVs are necessarily that bad. -HP Hector can even be good if you have Vantage on him and if not you can use the +HP seal. -DEF Ryoma is a little sad, but honestly +RES might be useful too against all the mages running around currently.

elty

I think the next mage girl banner is amazing. Linde, Julia, Sanaki, Tharja all top tier mage.

I wonder if this game is more profitable than Zelda.

Syntsui

I think the next mage girl banner is amazing. Linde, Julia, Sanaki, Tharja all top tier mage.

I wonder if this game is more profitable than Zelda.
Easily, I have zero doubts about it. Gachas are extremely profitable considering the pathetic amount of money used to make them compared to AAA games.

Ok I got to a spending binge since I finished my 4 years bachelor program today. Got some of what I wanted with not perfect IV, but there is interesting things in there. By the way, it's Hector fest adding to my already Perfect Hector from day 1.

I got of interest in 5*:
  • 6 Hector, 1 with best IV but I already had that
  • Julia +SPD (great) - ATK (meh) - I have a perfect Nino but I always wanted Julia for some reason
  • Azura +SPD (great) - ATK (meh) (my Ninian is almost perfect IV but I have something for Azura)
  • Catria +DEF (average) - HP (average)
  • Minerva +ATK - RES, better than my first at +DEF -RES (Good for Life and
  • death 3 for SI)
  • A second Sakura with terrible Boon/Bane, who cares it's my 6th WHM and they are all the "same" with Skill Inheritence
  • Takumi +ATK (great) - DEF (average) - My first good archer even though he used to be better
4* :
  • Effie ATK + (great) - RES (meh but not that bad) - Always wanted a Effie 5*, worth it?
  • Cordelia 4* SPD (I like thhat) - Low Def (Meh)
  • Roy with bad IV (gonna use it for Triangle Adept 3)

What breaks my heart the most is I got my 4th Kagero and my 5th Cherche and I sitll can't get +ATK on any of them... Also got my 8th Setsuna and I can't get +SPD for Quad-strike Setsuna... Fuck IV, they don't even want to give the good one to me on 3* characters.

Now I can do a Ryoma+1 at +SPD with Life and Death 3 (Still missing Vantage 3, always find myself at 1 HP from getting Vantage 2 to kick in) and a Hector + 6 or less. How many I keep for Distant Counter SI?

Big post but thanks a lot for the help!

Theosmeo

Ok I got to a spending binge since I finished my 4 years bachelor program today. Got some of what I wanted with not perfect IV, but there is interesting things in there. By the way, it's Hector fest adding to my already Perfect Hector from day 1.

I got of interest in 5*:
  • 6 Hector, 1 with best IV but I already had that
  • Julia +SPD (great) - ATK (meh) - I have a perfect Nino but I always wanted Julia for some reason
  • Azura +SPD (great) - ATK (meh) (my Ninian is almost perfect IV but I have something for Azura)
  • Catria +DEF (average) - HP (average)
  • Minerva +ATK - RES, better than my first at +DEF -RES (Good for Life and
  • death 3 for SI)
  • A second Sakura with terrible Boon/Bane, who cares it's my 6th WHM and they are all the "same" with Skill Inheritence
  • Takumi +ATK (great) - DEF (average) - My first good archer even though he used to be better
4* :
  • Effie ATK + (great) - RES (meh but not that bad) - Always wanted a Effie 5*, worth it?
  • Cordelia 4* SPD (I like thhat) - Low Def (Meh)
  • Roy with bad IV (gonna use it for Triangle Adept 3)

What breaks my heart the most is I got my 4th Kagero and my 5th Cherche and I sitll can't get +ATK on any of them... Also got my 8th Setsuna and I can't get +SPD for Quad-strike Setsuna... Fuck IV, they don't even want to give the good one to me on 3* characters.

Now I can do a Ryoma+1 at +SPD with Life and Death 3 (Still missing Vantage 3, always find myself at 1 HP from getting Vantage 2 to kick in) and a Hector + 6 or less. How many I keep for Distant Counter SI?

Big post but thanks a lot for the help!

So are you going to merge all your Hectors and create a Defense monster or distribute distant counters?

Btw effie with brave lance and a dancer is super fun, shes an aggressive monster

So are you going to merge all your Hectors and create a Defense monster or distribute distant counters?

Btw effie with brave lance and a dancer is super fun, shes an aggressive monster

I am trying to find the sweet spot between merging and keeping some Hector for Distant counter. 7 is a lot. I did not pull at the point of getting 7, just got tons of the. Would have taken 1 +ATK Cherche and 0 Hector to be honest, happy with the one I had!

IV needs to fuck off. Last account I had -Atk Hector, Takumi and Eirika. So I rerolled on this event and stared with a good Hector and have since pulled Tharja, Reindhart, Azura, and Eirika all fucking -Atk . This is worse than puzzles and dragons. Such a stupid idea to have this in a gacha game. It's just heartbreaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom