• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skii

I keep pulling and getting good units lol. I need some help formulating my best team. Ive not done any skill inheritance and I really need to start as Im struggling with the newer events.

Here's my units:

IOvtzNO.png

My current team is the one at the top. Probably has no synergy lol.

Muramasa

I keep pulling and getting good units lol. I need some help formulating my best team. Ive not done any skill inheritance and I really need to start as Im struggling with the newer events.

Here's my units:

My current team is the one at the top. Probably has no synergy lol.
really good roster! check iv's but ike/julia/azura seem to be a good choice. you have a lot of fury3 and vantage 3 chars. use them as si food.

After spending money on this game and getting just 4* and 3* roll after roll, I feel like I wasted money on unnecessary drinks for unknown people after being absolutely drunk in a party.

My first gacha game TBH and this is scary. Doing maths since release I have spent like 50 dollars on this. Nearly a full priced console game. Crazy stuff.

lt519

Bamboo 竹;235246393 said:
After spending money on this game and getting just 4* and 3* roll after roll, I feel like I wasted money on unnecessary drinks for unknown people after being absolutely drunk in a party.

My first gacha game TBH and this is scary. Doing maths since release I have spent like 50 dollars on this. Nearly a full priced console game. Crazy stuff.

They got me with this banner, put in for the $27 package and a $20 package, and got two 4*s and a 5* Roy on my last pull. I even have the moral hangover of going out and dropping $100 at a bar.

But I justify it that I've played the game like a full release for free up until now, $50 isn't outrageous for the time I've gotten out of it, but now all I want to do is buy more orbs since I've broken the seal.

I've spent over $100 total on this game, but I don't even regret it. I haven't had a desire to spend on any other entertainment for months, and there's nothing that I really want.

After I've accumulated all upcoming free Orbs, I'm sniping blue stones for Azura. If I don't get a 5*, I'll spend until I get her.

I've spent over $100 total on this game, but I don't even regret it. I haven't had a desire to spend on any other entertainment for months, and there's nothing that I really want.

After I've accumulated all upcoming free Orbs, I'm sniping blue stones for Azura. If I don't get a 5*, I'll spend until I get her.

Hope you like Oboro!

Blue is a great color to snipe. Lot of great units and almost all 5* outside of Clair are good to great whereas the other colors have some terrible 5* pulls. Some good SI fodder in there as well.

McNum

What red units do you guys bring to the arena, nowadays?
Sophia!

Well, a Rauðrraven, Moonbow, Triangle Adept 3, Quick Riposte 2 build of her. She tanks green and kills colorless. Even Kagero. Especially Kagero.

I will admit that this is not, by any means, a conventional choice, but it works surprisingly well.

Sushen

Does it make sense to give desperation to Ryoma? I know people pick Vantage but his speed isn't too bad for desperation I think.

Regarding money spent on this game, I justify as if I go out for fun I spend more than what I spend for a summon session. Yeah, oh well.

Hope you like Oboro!

Blue is a great color to snipe. Lot of great units and almost all 5* outside of Clair are good to great whereas the other colors have some terrible 5* pulls. Some good SI fodder in there as well.

I will be disappointed if the blue summon isn't actually Azura, but Ninian would be a very acceptable alternative.

With that said, you're mostly correct. You didn't mention Peri who stinks even more than Clair. Blue is overall fine if you don't summon either of those two, though.

I will be disappointed if the blue summon isn't actually Azura, but Ninian would be a very acceptable alternative.

With that said, you're mostly correct. You didn't mention Peri who stinks even more than Clair. Blue is overall fine if you don't summon either of those two, though.

on my main account I sniped over 300 orbs over 3 banners trying to get a good blue unit and it was awful. No Azura, Ninian, Reindhardt, Nowi, Linde or Effie. best I did was a bunch or 3* Robbins and FCorrin. I wish you better luck.

Does it make sense to give desperation to Ryoma? I know people pick Vantage but his speed isn't too bad for desperation I think.

Regarding money spent on this game, I justify as if I go out for fun I spend more than what I spend for a summon session. Yeah, oh well.

Built in distant counter is why people go Vantage. Allows him to bait Nino and Julia while taking no damage.

on my main account I sniped over 300 orbs over 3 banners trying to get a good blue unit and it was awful. No Azura, Ninian, Reindhardt, Nowi, Linde or Effie. best I did was a bunch or 3* Robbins and FCorrin. I wish you better luck.

Yikes. The odds of something like that happening have to be nearly the same as getting Azura AND Linde in the same number of orbs.

Skii

really good roster! check iv's but ike/julia/azura seem to be a good choice. you have a lot of fury3 and vantage 3 chars. use them as si food.

Okay thanks. What should be my 4th unit? Is tanking a thing or is the goal to kill everything?

Muramasa

Okay thanks. What should be my 4th unit? Is tanking a thing or is the goal to kill everything?

the goal is to have a great match up coverage. for example with your red you want to be able to kill hector, survive green mages and kill them in one round and kill other reds before they kill you.
You want to bait the ai in a bad position for the enemy phase and then nuke'em away in the next player phase, without suffering to much(dance, draw back, reposition helps there).

for the 4th place ephraim or the arena bonus hero? what you lack is a great blue mage like reinhardt or linde and an axe user. you have cherche, if she is atk+ its worth promoting and give her brave axe.

in general you should check ivs of all 5* to see if they are worth using. check also effie

I have a Hector, Eirika and Azura that are locks. 4* Tharja and 5* Reindhard both -ATK are my options for 4th slot. Who should I pick?

Probably Tharja. Eirika will cover up that loss of 3 Atk and make it look like a minuscule loss. Put Rally Resistance on Eirika for an extra buff even and to protect Hector when tanking green and blue mages.

Sushen

After Julia and Linde banner, I seriously need 4* fodders as I have so many SI slots to fill-in. Most of my new units will be half ready to battle. I need to do well in the voting gauntlet so that I come up with significantly more feathers. I figure I'm not alone in this?

Syntsui

What is a good alternative for Life and Death 3 for Julia? That skill is just not worth 20k feathers.

It's a +SPD -RES Julia btw.

What is a good alternative for Life and Death 3 for Julia? That skill is just not worth 20k feathers.

My Julia has the same nature and I just gave her deathblow 3 without thinking too hard about it. it works for what I need her to do but she loses significantly more matchups than if I'd have just given her life and death. So i'd just go life and death 2 if 3 was out of the question. Fury works fine too.

Sushen

My Julia has the same nature and I just gave her deathblow 3 without thinking too hard about it. it works for what I need her to do but she loses significantly more matchups than if I'd have just given her life and death. So i'd just go life and death 2 if 3 was out of the question. Fury works fine too.
Won't L&D make her too squishy? Well I don't even have her, haha.

Won't L&D make her too squishy? Well I don't even have her, haha.

She's already too squishy to be honest lol. Gets doubled by alot of the cast and has low def. I feel that L&D just greatly improves upon whats she's already good at, allowing her to be a nuke and orko many more units. And for a character like her I feel that's more important than trying to balance her lower def and maintain her good res stats out. I guess there's an argument for L&D hurting her good res. But she isn't really gonna be having any problems with mages other than strong reds like Sanaki, Lilina and Leo. Especially if you run G tomebreaker which quite a few julias are doing to deal with opposing julias and ninos.

Mupod

Life and Death on Julia is a bad idea IMO. She's one of the best ways to deal with Reinhardt and he's a constant threat in arena now. I actually think he became more common than green mages after the Zephiel banner, either that or I'm unlucky.

parasight

So I have a 5* Soren that I've almost levelled to 40. He's -DEF +ATK. I also have a 4* Nino who's ready to promote and she's -ATK +SPD. Do you think I should just work on putting together a good Soren, or just promote Nino? I don't really have the buffers to put around Nino. I haven't used any SP on Soren so he's got well over 1400 just waiting to be spent. Right now the main staples on my teams are Lucina, Effie, Reinhardt and sometimes I'll sub in Roy, Elise or Karel.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

I have the same IV on my Julia and I swear by darting blow. With a buff she can get to 40 speed on attack and double a lot of people. I haven't crunched the numbers tho, so possible that something else is more optimal. That said, she has done so well for me, from killing hectors to Ninos to anything blue that I'll never switch.

Hoping I can pull something on the hero fest banner before giving up on it. Kinda want Julia from the mage one coming up but she's a bit too similar to Sanaki which I tend to use a lot. It'd be nice to give no fucks about Rein and Linde. Don't have a particularly good answer to either at the moment. Robin with blue tomebreaker gets almost murdered with a single hit from Linde and Reinhardt don't care about no tomebreaker

Westlo

Hoping I can pull something on the hero fest banner before giving up on it. Kinda want Julia from the mage one coming up but she's a bit too similar to Sanaki which I tend to use a lot. It'd be nice to give no fucks about Rein and Linde. Don't have a particularly good answer to either at the moment. Robin with blue tomebreaker gets almost murdered with a single hit from Linde and Reinhardt don't care about no tomebreaker

No Nino?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom