• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't hp- equals to def- and res- because of the way damage is calculated?

In a vacuum yes but if you get doubled or get hit by a brave user the defense or Resistance loss has a far more significant impact.

Also the HP seal negates a HP bane. No other seal has done that....yet.

Edit: some units have -4 bane on defense/Resistance as well. Not sure any have the same for HP.

Sushen

In a vacuum yes but if you get doubled or get hit by a brave user the defense or Resistance loss has a far more significant impact.

Edit: some units have -4 bane on defense/Resistance as well. Not sure any have the same for HP.
In case of doubles, it's not damage = hp + (def/res) - attack?

In case of doubles, it's not damage = hp + (def/res) - attack?

What they mean is that, for example with neutral hp -def you have 33 hp and take 17 damage, while with -hp neutral def you have 30 hp but take 14 damage. The -def version will get killed on a double while -hp would live.

lt519

So we still have no idea who the bonus are for next week? I don't feel like training Zephiel...

I got my zeph to 40 just in case nothing else good is up. I'm actually seeing a lot of them in the arena already, someone put distant counter on one and his HP was at like 60. To bad I had Reinhardt.

I'm also working my way up to having the 4 starters at 4* 40, have Anna and Sharena done. Alfonse is a bit of a chore. Virion I haven't even started.

Sushen

Just for fun, which green mage is better at her job: Nino or Julia? How about Linde vs Reinhardt vs Robin? Better yet, who's the best mage at his/her job?

MANUELF

Banned
Just for fun, which green mage is better at her job: Nino or Julia? How about Linde vs Reinhardt vs Robin? Better yet, who's the best mage at his/her job?
Reinhardt by himself deletes pretty much every no green unit and even some green ones

Well my rerolling has paid off. Just now.

First roll
-SPD +ATK Hector
+SPD -HP Azura

My two most wanted units with great IV with a shitload of free stones to work with. I'm ecstatic. Time to quit reroling forever!

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Well my rerolling has paid off. Just now.

First roll
-SPD +ATK Hector
+SPD -HP Azura

My two most wanted units with great IV with a shitload of free stones to work with. I'm ecstatic. Time to quit reroling forever!

Just wait until next month when IS releases 50 new units at once.

Muramasa

after some thought i think i found a way to make my spring xander viable for a defense team. With Lunge and his great movement range he will be able to snatch the enemy and the rest of the pony nukes will finish him off. Then you have bulky xander sit between your units with wings of mercy nukes in the back... i am so evil.

ps. so many may quests...

spiritfox

Man the quest window is totally not made for so many tabs.

edit: https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/858940742563110914
C-uRzzyUAAAhQaS.jpg:large

Finally a use for all those Barsts and Hanas.

scy

Looks like I was right on them just doing the daily rotation for two of the slots now then. So next set should be the next banner dudes + Xander + Alfonse + Subaki + Wrys. No idea what replaces Barst and Clarine though.

Ninferno

What's up with these randomly named quest tabs? Can't them give them some more meaningful sub names like May Quest: Kill Shit, May Quest: Training Tower, and May Quest: Story Missions? Like, instead of (1), (2), and (3)?

It is very minor though; back to blast through some quests, woohoo.

Edit: Oh, ok, arena bonus chars are out as well. Anna does actually come back, which is good. And scy is correct that they are effectively maintaining 2 flexible slots for daily HB characters. When the current banner has 4 characters, you have two slots for daily HB rotation; when the current banner has 6 characters (like the siblings banner #2 and the Blazing Blade banner), the 2 two slots will be axed in favor of the banner characters. Makes sense.

chrono01

So in my rage to pull Ryoma + Hector + Azura a few days ago (managed Ryoma and Hector on my very last summon, but no Azura :/), I'm just now checking my 4*. You know, since I was so focused on getting the aforementioned three. It turns out I have:

Eirika (+SPD, -RES)
Marth (+DEF, -RES)
Roy (+DEF, -ATK) Bleh
Chrom (+SPD, -RES)
Nowi (+SPD, -HP)
Robin (M) (+RES, -HP))
Reinhardt (+ATK, -DEF)
Sheena (+HP, -DEF)
Nino (+RES, -HP)

Any of these worth evolving from 4* to 5*? I'm sitting on just under 40k feathers. Right now, for 5*, I have:

Ike
Ryoma
Hector
Bunny Lucina
Bunny Camilla
Bunny Xander
Tiki (Young)
Cain
Raven
Takumi

So in my rage to pull Ryoma + Hector + Azura a few days ago (managed Ryoma and Hector on my very last summon, but no Azura :/), I'm just now checking my 4*. You know, since I was so focused on getting the aforementioned three. It turns out I have:

Eirika (+SPD, -RES)
Marth (+DEF, -RES)
Roy (+DEF, -ATK) Bleh
Chrom (+SPD, -RES)
Nowi (+SPD, -HP)
Robin (M) (+RES, -HP))
Reinhardt (+ATK, -DEF)
Sheena (+HP, -DEF)
Nino (+RES, -HP)

Any of these worth evolving from 4* to 5*? I'm sitting on just under 40k feathers. Right now, for 5*, I have:

Ike
Ryoma
Hector
Bunny Lucina
Bunny Camilla
Bunny Xander
Tiki (Young)
Cain
Raven
Takumi
+ATK Reinhardt sounds broken. I'd evolve him.

Oh hey I pulled a decent 5 star after like 3 months.

Y. Tiki +Spd/-Res

Not lobster boy but I reckon I'll have to settle for Xander at this point. I'll keep my orbs for the mage banner now

chrono01

+ATK Reinhardt sounds broken. I'd evolve him.
Thanks for the advice, I'll probably work on him then.

Honestly, it was between either him or Eirika, but I wasn't too sure. I don't have a red tome user yet, and I've heard she's good, but I'm kind of hurting on blue characters right now (Bunny Lucina and Bunny Xander being my only other 5*, and while Bunny Lucina is nice, Bunny Xander isn't exactly the best). I don't really need Sheena, since I have Hector.

Ninferno

Just recalled that Xander is coming tomorrow! It got buried when everybody was too excited about the hero fest banner. My Nowi/Reinhardt is ready!

Continuing the hilarious tradition of using story-relevant characters in the GHB map illustration, they have to have the Hoshidan royals this time (where's Corrin though). It is funny it actually looks like a fitting team.

No more Light's Blessings as rewards. I used them to beat the World of Radiance Lunatic Quests, so I'm down to 3.

The Orbs are great, though. I might actually be able to do the Armor Quests now that I have a maxed Hector and currently getting Zephiel to max.

Just recalled that Xander is coming tomorrow! It got buried when everybody was too excited about the hero fest banner. My Nowi/Reinhardt is ready!

Continuing the hilarious tradition of using story-relevant characters in the GHB map illustration, they have to have the Hoshidan royals this time (where's Corrin though). It is funny it actually looks like a fitting team.

That crept up pretty quick. Looks like another easy map

chrono01

So I'm new to the whole "Inheritance" thing, and have been reading that it's recommended to put Death Blow 3 on Reinhardt. I don't have a 5* that has it, but I do have a few 4* Hawkeye that can learn up to Death Blow 2. Do I really have to evolve Hawkeye to 5* just to pass on Death Blow 3? If so...RIP all of the feathers that I was going to use to evolve Reinhardt in the first place. :(

spiritfox

So I'm new to the whole "Inheritance" thing, and have been reading that it's recommended to put Death Blow 3 on Reinhardt. I don't have a 5* that has it, but I do have a few 4* Hawkeye that can learn up to Death Blow 2. Do I really have to evolve Hawkeye to 5* just to pass on Death Blow 3? If so...RIP all of the feathers that I was going to use to evolve Reinhardt in the first place. :(

You can make do with Death Blow 2.

Gambit

250 orbs later (boy, am I glad I saved up): Ike and Titania!

And since Ike is the one I saved up for, I am now totally happy saving up again.

I think I will go with an Ike,Titania, Robin, Takumi team. Maybe kick someone off for Olivia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom