• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
If you have spd+ Nino, is there a reason for Julia? I question the same for Reinhardt and wanting Linde. I want Julia and Linde but not sure if there are practical reason for it.

The "problem" with Nino is that you need to run a buffbot team in order to get the most out of Nino. Julia can wreck shop on her own, so she fits into more teams. That said, if I had one, I wouldn't necessarily roll specifically for the other. Same with Linde/Reinhardt, though Rein is very strong even without a horse emblem team. He is just pushed to ridiculous levels in horse emblem instead of just amazing levels.

kewlmyc

Is Res+/HP- Reinhardt or Def+/HP- Reinhardt worth upgrading to 5*? I'm in need of a good 5* Blue Mage (MRobin won't cut it for arena defense). I have a Atk- HP+ Bunny Lucina, but that seems like a bad idea, and I don't have a Linde. I have 3 Nowis, but I need at least one ranged blue unit.

+ATK -SPD Hector
+SPD -HP Azura
+ATK -HP Ryoma
Waiting on a new banner to roll a good mage.
tJriNy9.png

Looks like you won the IV lottery with those too.

Yeah really happy about it. My launch account had hector, takumi and eirika all with bad IV's. Hundreds of stones in and I was cursed with my pulls. So I started rerolling when this banner came up and finally got what I wanted with good IV's. Really excited to start playing again lol.

Vantage on Hector is the way to go, right? Only have 1 Lon Qu left and I've already hooked up my Takumi. Does anyone else seriously benefit from it?

Syntsui

Renewal Tank Hector is legit also, no? Since mine is not +ATK, I was thinking about building him with Renewal, Threaten Attack and Pivot.

Roman

Renewal Tank Hector is legit also, no? Since mine is not +ATK, I was thinking about building him with Renewal, Threaten Attack and Pivot.

Healing 10 HP every two turns sounds way too slow for Hector, who will either take a while to reach the enemies or get attacked multiple times on defense.

In most battles it will not actually help at all, while Vantage can by itself end somebody's streak.

Syntsui

Healing 10 HP every two turns sounds way too slow for Hector, who will either take a while to reach the enemies or get attacked multiple times on defense.

In most battles it will not actually help at all, while Vantage can by itself end somebody's streak.
That makes sense, thankfully I pulled another Lonqu today and I'll have Vantage for him and Ryoma!

Mupod

It's all gonna be bad IVs

hector is -atk garbage but I already have one. I was actually talking in here today about what I'd do with a free distant counter. I may still merge him if it looks like I'm gonna fall out of my bracket in the future.

Lobster is neutral. Great if you ask me.

Taco is +spd -def.

Gimme your luck, I have done tree full summons in the OP banner and not a single 5* yet

I had to fight through a 6.25% appearance rate on the Ninian banner and literally 15 Subakis before my luck turned from shit to awesome. It's been almost nonstop greatness since then.

Got 7 defence wins this week though I'm not sure how. Only stand out units is a Brave Lance+ Effie with Sol and a Level 40+2 Fae with Fury 3. The other 2 are a base Roy with New Moon and a Base Olivia with Wings of Mercy 3

Spoit

Is Res+/HP- Reinhardt or Def+/HP- Reinhardt worth upgrading to 5*? I'm in need of a good 5* Blue Mage (MRobin won't cut it for arena defense). I have a Atk- HP+ Bunny Lucina, but that seems like a bad idea, and I don't have a Linde. I have 3 Nowis, but I need at least one ranged blue unit.

Yeah, it's fine. You should just be OHKOing people with him anyway, not baiting out hits

sakyot

so I just came back to this game after leaving for 2 months and I saw the awesome banners..

I already had Ryoma, Elise Camilla Lyn which I managed to clear most content.

so I decided to use my 300 gems I have been keeping up as a F2P and...
200 gems later I pulled Takumi Hector Azura Leo Ike Karel Jakob...

Did I have some crazy luck?
Now to find meaning in actualy playing the game and not leave ...

Kenai

so I just came back to this game after leaving for 2 months and I saw the awesome banners..

I already had Ryoma, Elise Camilla Lyn which I managed to clear most content.

so I decided to use my 300 gems I have been keeping up as a F2P and...
200 gems later I pulled Takumi Hector Azura Leo Ike Karel Jakob...

Did I have some crazy luck?
Now to find meaning in actualy playing the game and not leave ...

Most of those characters seem pretty awesome to me. Pending natures, quite of few of them are Omega tier (bad natures ranging from great tier to Inheritance fodder). Azura at least is great since her nature doesn't matter much since she will be enabling your other units.

Thanks. I almost freaked out cause I thought he was +Attack at first but didn't math the weapon right.

Still, was the first stone (I had enough for 2) of my only pull so i really couldn't have complained much either way.

fek

Started an alt too with the Hero Fest. Rerolled for a Ryoma with good nature and later got Hector. Now I was almost done with the lunatic maps and pulling only blues until the focus rate was already up to 7%+, when I got a +atk Linde. So from now on I'll be saving the remaining orbs.

Finally got Azura, and without spending more money thanks to the May Quests. She's -RES/+DEF so it's okay. I'll say bye to this cursed banner and start saving orbs until Girl Mages banner.

Now is the best time to reroll for a S+ tier starter

I killed my third account the second I got Hector on my main, but there is something intrinsically fun about rolling so I am always tempted to go reroll that third account.

What is not so fun is having no bench and SI fodder.

Scum

What Mage team makeup do you guys think you'll be running into once the Mage Banner goes up?

Julia + Linde + Tharja + Azura?
Tharja + Robin (M) + Julia + Linde??
Julia (+10) + Julia (+9) + Julia (+7) + Olivia??

What Mage team makeup do you guys think you'll be running into once the Mage Banner goes up?

Julia + Linde + Tharja + Azura?
Tharja + Robin (M) + Julia + Linde??
Julia (+10) + Julia (+9) + Julia (+7) + Olivia??

I'm hoping to pull Tharja to run her, blarblade+ Linde, Nino, and Eirika.

What did you expect, serious discussion about tactics and skills?
Kinda. Was expecting a small community since FE isn't that big. Then noticed it's actually pretty popular. Keeping forgetting FE is growing a lot.

The regular FE isn't that bad (it's can be tho sometimes).

They are getting ready for the voting gauntlet. Get ready for a significant increase in fanart of all sorts.
Yeah lots of art too. Some going into NSFW territory.

spiritfox

Kinda. Was expecting a small community since FE isn't that big. Then noticed it's actually pretty popular. Keeping forgetting FE is growing a lot.

The regular FE isn't that bad (it's can be tho sometimes).

Yeah lots of art too. Some going into NSFW territory.

I should have put a sarcasm tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom