• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whizkid7

I see most are enjoying the new Arena.

Ehhhh...Definitely harder for me to keep a streak going, that's for sure. Though I am using an entirely new team of god units (Ike/Ryoma/Hector/Takumi, sometimes Azura) so it's probably more of me getting lined up against better teams than before. Too bad Ike doesn't really work on my Bunnymilla team or I'd be rolling that one.

Kuga

I see most are enjoying the new Arena.

The new reward structure is nice since I'm starting at 15 and my 4800+ scores will (hopefully) allow me to hold at 20. I guess 22,200 feathers are going to Alphonse now so the trio is maxed out for the bonus unit rotation.

Arena isn't too difficult since my teams are always Bunmilla + Hinoka + Catria + Bonus Unit and flier emblem wrecks everything currently in the game.

Sterok

Threw my incomplete Vantage Hector on my Defense Team, and yep, I've already got a defense win. I'll probably Wings of Mercy my second Hector and plop him there as well.

Theosmeo

Just fought a defense team that was roy, quadfir, close counter vantage lilina, and TA sophia

They all got destroyed by my nowi but it was a really fun fight. this person likes red lol

Sushen

5* Xander and new 4* Ursula are leveling up nicely along with 4* Effie. I just don't have any feathers to SI them...

For Effie, it's better to wait for brave lance+, right? I've got only 4* units with it.

evangd007

The new reward structure is nice since I'm starting at 15 and my 4800+ scores will (hopefully) allow me to hold at 20. I guess 22,200 feathers are going to Alphonse now so the trio is maxed out for the bonus unit rotation.

Arena isn't too difficult since my teams are always Bunmilla + Hinoka + Catria + Bonus Unit and flier emblem wrecks everything currently in the game.

I have the pieces for flier emblem but don't really know how to build it out. What skills do you have on Hinoka?

Juni_

5* Xander and new 4* Ursula are leveling up nicely along with 4* Effie. I just don't have any feathers to SI them...

For Effie, it's better to wait for brave lance+, right? I've got only 4* units with it.
Not really, I gave my 4* effie brave lance and she ko's people that should wouldn't with silver lance

I do plan on upgrading her and her lance in the future but it is better than her default lance.

Also Donnel is pretty cheap so I don't feel too bad wasting him.

Use that bad Hinoka and give a +Atk Est a Brave Lance+ and Hone Fliers!
or just give Hone Fliers to anyone else.

At least it's hone fliers but I would have used Hinoka herself if the roll was any good. Her artwork is one of the better sets in the game.

She can barely take out at reds with -Atk. It's legit bullshit

Scum

Just accept that Anna is best waifu.

0rEBY2b.gif

Sushen

I'm out of Vantage fodders. For Xander, should I use sword breaker 2 or quick reposte 2 instead? Or, it's wiser to wait for next Vantage?

StAidan

Man, I had a rough time with the last defense special map. Probably took me around 15 attempts with various team combos before finally going back to my main team and completing it with that.

I'm out of Vantage fodders. For Xander, should I use sword breaker 2 or quick reposte 2 instead? Or, it's wiser to wait for next Vantage?

I prefer Quick Riposte for the versatility, but Swordbreaker's a fun way to screw over faster swordsmen who probably aren't rolling Swordbreaker themselves. My current lineup lacking any blues and the rise of Ryoma and Ike has me using Swordbreaker for now though.

Random fact I noticed over time. I often get friend invites from Japanese players who lost against my Arena team. Does not seem to really happen with players from other countries.

Kuga

I have the pieces for flier emblem but don't really know how to build it out. What skills do you have on Hinoka?

Sapphire Lance+
Swap
Bonfire (only because her IVs are +DEF/-RES; otherwise I'd probably run Luna)
Fury 3
Lancebreaker 3
Hone Fliers

Catria and Bunmilla are both running Fortify Fliers. Palla, my fourth, runs Goad Fliers. It's rare that I have the opportunity to use all four in arena though.

spiritfox

I wish someone else had handled Reinhardt's artwork - cuboon's Lukas and Palla are quite good, and Olwen wasn't bad; but Reinhardt still looks really off. Kumiko Suekane would have been perfect.

Well other than his hands I think Reinhardt is good. cuboon's one of the better artists in Heroes, Lukas is great. But Kumiko is pretty good too.

Jims

This banner is such a tease. The temptation to upgrade from Nino to Julia is strong, but the relative expensiveness of 3% attempts (given how scarce resources are) makes it feel like a dumb gamble. May save the 20 orbs for the Celica banner thing.

Sushen

This banner is such a tease. The temptation to upgrade from Nino to Julia is strong, but the relative expensiveness of 3% attempts (given how scarce resources are) makes it feel like a dumb gamble. May save the 20 orbs for the Celica banner thing.
It surety feels like the odds to pull Julia is far worse than other usual focus units. Who knows, maybe, there is behind the scene scheme.

It surety feels like the odds to pull Julia is far worse than other usual focus units. Who knows, maybe, there is behind the scene scheme.

The first 5 orbs I spent on this banner gave me Julia ¯_(ツ)_/¯

The green pool isn't all that crowded so if you do get a 5 star its pretty likely that it's the focus. The hard part is getting green to show up in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom