• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vena

then you run into a +4 one with cavalry buffs and uh ohhhhhh. Wait, that's every one I see.

WETOj7x.png

Still free. :p

(And look at Reinhardt very carefully, lol.)

I prefer Michalis because he can abuse bridge maps.

fortify resistance is an essential buff IMO. Fortify defense is the one I leave out of my team, I have no room for rally buffs as I use that space for movement stuff. I use it on Ike as he's Hector's battle buddy, reposition/pivot bros for life.

This, I agree with. Fortity Resistance is a very important skill to keep on mind and, potentially, in rotation on your roster. It is a very good skill.

Muramasa

The obvious answer to Reinhardt is to give Sheena distant counter and put her on a defense tile ezpz
yep that would work, but reinhardt res is lower than his def and fae + lightning breath+ is easier to build than some super rare skill from hector.
.. and moves faster than sheena
loli dragon girls are the better tanks

PK Gaming

Still free. :p

(And look at Reinhardt very carefully, lol.)

I prefer Michalis because he can abuse bridge maps.

This, I agree with. Fortity Resistance is a very important skill to keep on mind and, potentially, in rotation on your roster. It is a very good skill.

You need to look up what free means, because Anna living with 1 HP and not even koing him in return does not count as a free matchup. Sides, you're talking about using free units to beat Rein, but you're hooking em up freaking Distant Counter. Better to hope you get actual Reindhart counters like Julia at that point.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Fae does seem like a really good blue tank.

And I like Fae more than Nowi because Fae actually dresses like a normal kid.

I hate the fact that B Tomebreaker is still exclusive to Robin(F).

Please give this skill wider distribution, so that I won't ever regret sacrificing Robin(F). I just want to inherit it so that certain offline battles will be easier.

B Tomebreaker would be decent in some Arena matchups, but it is not crucial enough for me to warrant sacrificing a very limited unit. Come on, IS!

Akuun

I gave MRobin B Tomebreaker and thought it was a great choice. It lets him kill Linde.

It does suck that it's only on FRobin though. At least we got another FRobin when her GHB came back.

lt519

Ugggh you're making me want to spend 20k feathers just to get Lightning Breath+. Could just eat a Nowi, my blue slot is typically dedicated to a mage and/or Azura. Not sure I'll be running Nowi often.

Sushen

Ugggh you're making me want to spend 20k feathers just to get Lightning Breath+. Could just eat a Nowi, my blue slot is typically dedicated to a mage and/or Azura. Not sure I'll be running Nowi often.
My spd- 5* Nowi started to sweat a lot all of sudden.

Is atk+/res- Fae good enough for the job?

Muramasa

Fae and a dragon team getting fortified by Ninian, sounds like fun then I remember Julia is out there slaying dragons everywhere.
you can easily build a fae, which survives julia. its the same nowi vs lucina. you can build nowi to kill her. fortify dragons from ninian+green tomebreaker+threaten res
everyone! lets join the fanclub

My spd- 5* Nowi started to sweat a lot all of sudden.

Is atk+/res- Fae good enough for the job?
its not a good bane. good enough to kill blues like reinhardt, but surviving nino will be harder

i have ninian and +res-hp fae <3

Okay, so I need 5 more friends to maximize my points in the Gauntlet.

And since I prefer randies from a site I regularly browse vs. randies from arena, I'll ask here.

Not picky about teams, and whatnot. Feel free to add me. Have a +1 Azura as my lead.

ID: 3878861298

Got lucky and pulled three of them 5*. Now if only I had a Ninian too

You summoned 3 of them, and you're using the one with -SPD? A -3 penalty to HP, DEF, or RES won't hurt you nearly as much as that SPD deficit.

She is a hell of a tank, but she could be a lot better with the builds above.

lt519

Yeah I've got -spd/+res Fae, it's not great but at least the boon is a good category for her especially with Iceberg. Buffs/Seals can kind of make up for it. It's the only reason I'm hesitating not going all out on her. She breaks the mage meta right now, especially with the defense tiles, since the mage meta doesn't really include many red mages and I always carry a Blue mage (rein, linde, or robin) anyway.

I'm getting bored of Robin/Nino/Olivia + bonus character

moving to

Reinhardt/Xander/Azura/Fae for the next arena (testing now is going well with Zeph subbed for Xander). Should be fun, two melee with distant counters and an absolute bomber in Rein (putting Death Blow 3 on him shortly).

I think I'm going to 5* Xander and then have Fae eat Nowi for LB+ (and take her Vantage 3 as well). SP grinding first before all that though.

Kar L

I am seriously considering putting my one extra Swift Sparrow 2 on my +Spd / - Res Kagero. I understand the benefits of Fury 3 and L&D 3 and I think this might be the best possible all-around a) skill for my Kagero. What do you guys think?

Haven't decided what to put in her b) slot yet either. There are so many options. I'm actually leaning towards Seal Atk 3. Wdyt?

IMG_3294_zpsfun5fxmo.png

You summoned 3 of them, and you're using the one with -SPD? A -3 penalty to HP, DEF, or RES won't hurt you nearly as much as that SPD deficit.

She is a hell of a tank, but she could be a lot better with the builds above.

Although I don't remember specifically what the boon/bane were for the other 2 Faes. This was way before I knew how important speed was in the game. Skill Inheritance wasn't even implemented yet.

Muramasa

i am also open to have some more gaf people in the friendslist, especially my second account.

main: 0933816127 Dimilio(xander)
sub: 5174457303 Dimaru(ryoma)

but i think i will change the leader during the gauntlet to something res heavy.

@achtius added you, thanks

Achtius

i am also open to have some more gaf people in the friendslist, especially my second account.

main: 0933816127 Dimilio(xander)
sub: 5174457303 Dimaru(ryoma)

but i think i will change the leader during the gauntlet to something res heavy.

sent you a request on ur second account

vctor182

So far I haven't had any defenses this week because I had to put Anna for the bonus. What can the other 3 units be?

JjydYGvl.png

Top is my current defense team
Skill - Special - Slot A - Slot B - Slot C
Anna (D Back, Astra, D Atk 3, Vtg 2, S Res 3)
Nowi (R Def, N Moon, TA 3, Vtg 2, T Res 3)
Ninian (Dance, D Gaze, - , S Route 3, F Drag)
Hector (Rep, G Ember, DC, Vtg 3, S Atk 2)

Level 40 units available:
Lyn (stock)
Lucina (AS, Luna, DS3, Desp 3, S Atk 3)
Sanaki (HC,MB, TA3, SB3,H Atk 3
Tharja (stock)
Ephraim (stock)
Cordelia (DB, N Sky, D Blow 2, SB3, SDef 1)
Robin (stock)
Blucina (RS, NM, SP2, Desp 2, T Spd 1)
Cherche Brave Axe+ (Pivot, Drag A, S Blow 2, DBack, FDef3)
S.Camila (stock)
Kagero ( -, N Sky, WB3, Vtg 3, H Spd 3)

any tips are greatly appreciated!

Muramasa

So far I haven't had any defenses this week because I had to put Anna for the bonus. What can the other 3 units be?

wow thats a joke right? So many great units.
and you put the worst defense ones as your defense team
2 mages + dancer is effective.

I only got a 500 feather win until now, but i also dont have that great heroes pool like you.

Kar L

I only got a 500 feather win until now, but i also dont have that great heroes pool like you.
I have lots of great units and I never get defenses. 1 this week and 1 last week. The matchmaking is screwed up. Unless you have inherits and lots of SP spent on your team I don't think it matches you with anyone.

vctor182

It's not, the changes on defense messed up my line up, I'm trying to take advantage of the defensive tiles but I guess it's useless because of the AI

Muramasa

It's not, the changes on defense messed up my line up, I'm trying to take advantage of the defensive tiles but I guess it's useless because of the AI
a player would just kite your nowi and then kill her, after that the team is already broken. hector and nowi are the cause that the team has a high rating and get matched up against strong players. for example reinhardt and her sister are pretty good at stealing a win. high mobility, high damage, low stats

i think it is bad to be greedy, if you only have a 4* bonus hero. First you should try to get a low defense win and after that try to get a second one with a bonus hero.

@KarL yeah defense system is terrible, because you dont have any statistics or info about your defense fights.

a player would just kite your nowi and then kill her, after that the team is already broken. hector and nowi are the cause that the team has a high rating and get matched up against strong players. for example reinhardt and her sister are pretty good at stealing a win. high mobility, high damage, low stats

i think it is bad to be greedy, if you only have a 4* bonus hero. First you should try to get a low defense win and after that try to get a second one with a bonus hero.

@KarL yeah defense system is terrible, because you dont have any statistics or info about your defense fights.

... you can get bonus points for using a bonus hero in defense wins?

Wow, thank you. Seriously.

Muramasa

... you can get bonus points for using a bonus hero in defense wins?

Wow, thank you. Seriously.
if you go "check rewards" and score type defense in the arena menu, you can see that you earn up to 900 feathers now. You can reach that number with a bonus hero included in your defense Team .

Syntsui

I swear there's more hate for Reinhardt than all "S+" units both pre- and post-SI combined.

Because he is trash, but gets godlike with the most expensive and rare skill in the game + a dedicated team.

We want to replicate that but we have to spend a lot of orbs and just hope for the RNG gods. So fuck whoever has him in his complete state :(

Yet to get Rein and I've pulled a butt ton of blue orbs on this banner and the Zephiel banner that he was actually featured on. I wish some of the 3 star units didn't come in 4 star variants. Really clogs up the pool and and makes it difficult to get those 4/5* dudes.

Alucrid

Banned
hector, effie, zephiel and draug on defense tiles is hilarious. only got screwed over by one team that had three mages, but still managed to survive with two units left

I got my one defensive win this week for max pay out took the advice of someone else and dumbed down my team to reduce the BST. Still got max reward for defense.

Akuun

I wish more of these rare units have 3-4* versions. It would make it easier to get certain units, or better natures of them.

elty

A lightening breath+ dragon is one of the unit I want to build, but not sure if I should use my +SPD -DEF Y!Tiki or a +ATK -DEF Fae.

Roman

The FE Discord (linked in the OP) has been hard at work to vote on and create its own tier list since we found the other ones don't really adapt to the current metagame environment frequently enough.

Please feel free to comment and discuss. We want this to be the collective product of the FE GAF community and changes will be voted on every week.

Thank you very much in advance for your contributions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom