• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Hmmmm.

Pulled a 5 star Julia, but SPD bane, so I guess I didn't pull a 5 star Julia. Pulled a 4-star reinhardt with +atk/-res when I just fed my +HP 5 star Rein Deathblow 3. Hmmmm.

This game is dumb.

ggx2ac

That Gronnowl/Blarowl, so all stats except HP get boosted during combat from number of adjacent allies x 2.

Plus a Hone attack buff, you could get +10 attack while +6 to the other stats if you are next to 3 allies.

I guess it's not as powerful as the blade tomes at first however, you can become a tank or very fast.

Give Gronnowl to Cecilia/Spring Camilla, pair her with other characters that give Hone/Fortify Cavalry/Fliers. She'll get from max buffs +12 Atk/Spd/Def/Res, becoming very fast and barely taking any damage.

Team Julia is smart running all blues meanwhile team Sanaki are all running Sanaki in slot 1.

smh I'm gonna have to run Julia for team Sanaki at this rate

Lelou

Finally no sword lord and finally a banner full of mages and interesting skills.

I'm sure the flier and cavalier emblem meta will be shifted

champloo

All these new skills look cool, but it's painful when they are only available with 5* pulls. I'll probably never have the opportunity to experiment with them, until IS finally releases some new 3* units.

Edit: Wrathful Staff + Absorb = Nosferatu?

Where did all these Sanakis come from!?

C_nW217XUAAzbiF.jpg

OVDRobo

Finally put together a team that can handle the post-Hero Fest arena after getting frustrated because my previous team wasn't cutting it.

I'm running Sanaki/Hector/Ike/Hinoka now and it's pulling me some decent scores again. I've been running into a lot of armor emblem and having Sanaki with Triangle adept to 1RKO any enemy Hectors and shut down any vantage gimmicks they might use is a godsend.

Coincidentally, I'm going Team Sanaki for as long as I can in this gauntlet but if she loses to Julia in this round, I'll just stockpile all my flags to help take down Tharja in the final round (which is how I assume things will go).

New characters look interesting, but tbh none of the Fire Emblem Echoes characters have really grabbed me based on their character alone so far and this continues to be the case. Maybe once I've played the game I'll find myself wishing I'd pulled on these banners, but for now I'll abstain since a skill to make healers useful in combat isn't at the top of my wishlist.

spiritfox

What's going on? Linde is winning against Tharja 2 to 1. This isn't what's supposed to be, right?

The masses aren't awake yet I guess. Or maybe too many people joining the "losing" side hoping to get more feathers lol.

I'll laugh if Tharja get knocked out this round.

Ekid

What's going on? Linde is winning against Tharja 2 to 1. This isn't what's supposed to be, right?

Losing team get a x3 multiplier to their flags, so using 200 flags will net 66k instead of 22k. I guess in each match the lead will change every hours or so.

I choose Merric but Henry may have been the better choice this round seems he has the lowest number of player.

Mupod

joined team Linde, gonna try and only spend flags when it's triple score to see how high my personal ranking can get I guess.

this is the first time I joined an army other than the sure win, so watch it bite me in the ass. At any rate, it's fun demolishing everything with my uber Linde.

wtf team Sanaki put some useful units wtf is wrong with you people

edit: I could use some friends. My friends list is comprised of a bunch of people I've added on arena and most of them left a long time ago.

My code is 9211315827

Syntsui

So, how can I maximize my earnings in this voting gauntlet? I think I already fucked up supporting Tharja as she will never be losing, but what should I do for the next one?

So, how can I maximize my earnings in this voting gauntlet? I think I already fucked up supporting Tharja as she will never be losing, but what should I do for the next one?

1. Pick The underdog
2. Wait for surge pricing
3. Use flags
4. ???
5. Profit

This will only help with cumulative score. It's still worthwhile to get the 1.5k from sticking with the most popular character from the outset.

Bovine

Neo Member
Too bad my Elise is -Speed, otherwise I'd be tempted to try to get Wrathful Staff to make a godly Elise. I'll probably pull for Celica, I could use a decent red mage, (although I need a green mage too, and Julia's available) Hmm.

>Wrathful Staff

paging Technoweirdo

the Elise meta begins now!

They finally did it. They buffed healers. ;-; Now if only you could roll both Wrathful Staff (Should've been an A-slot :x) and Live to Serve at the same time. Ah well~

Wrathful Absorb + Rehabilitate/Recover will probably be the most common combo. As champloo suggested, it's pretty much FE13 Nosferatu all over again except on a less durable unit. So long as you're not trying to drop Hector from 100% to 0%, it probably won't matter in the end.

Personally will be trying Wrathful Assault + Martyr though. I'm sure the extra 6Mt will come in handy.

-

For fun:
Neutral Elise w/ Wrathful Assault, Life and Death, Pony buffs, HP+3
33 HP | 53 Atk | 43 Spd | 20 Def | 33 Res

She's like a colorless Linde. ;-;

EDIT:
Neutral Elise w/ Wrathful Absorb, Life and Death, Pony buffs, HP+3:
33 HP | 47 Atk | 43 Spd | 20 Def | 33 Res

Stock neutral Hector:
52 HP | 52 Atk | 24 Spd | 37 Def | 19 Res

Elise attacks, dealing 28 damage (Hector 52 -> 24)
Hector counters, dealing 32 damage (Elise 33 -> 1)
Elise attacks again, dealing 28 damage (Hector 24 -> 0). Elise absorbs 1/2 of damage dealt as HP (Elise 1 -> 13)

TOP TIER, MOTHERFUCKERS. Okay, probably high tier, BUT YOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Mupod

well I was thinking about trying for another Linde but I guess Celica would fit nicely into my arena team as a bonus unit. I also need reds and could use an excuse to pull on colorless for once. So I guess I'll save for the next banner.

Anyone else notice they never said anything about a 20 orb payout for X amount of votes in the gauntlet this time? I was counting on that...

Roman

For anyone lacking in friends on their list we have a pinned list in our Discord server with well over 80 IDs, I can add yours to it if you like.

Concerning the Tier List

Thanks for your suggestions so far! It helps if you separate your arguments for specific units so that I can copy them into the Voting channel more easily. Once they are in the Voting channel anyone can vote on which tier that unit should be in with the next update.

So rather than "Character X does Z better than character Y because..." I would prefer "Character X should move into tier B because...".

Thank you very much!

Muramasa

Anyone else notice they never said anything about a 20 orb payout for X amount of votes in the gauntlet this time? I was counting on that...
they did. they will give us orbs again.
edit. maybe not... cant find the news.
edit2 its in the gauntlet news even
20 orbs 5k crystal 5 seals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom