• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
C_oEfpjUIAAG6hv.jpg

We can do it Team Julia!!!!

Trunx28

I have so many mages that I'll pass this banner. But got 20k feathers so I have to decide if I want to promote someone.

Current team consists of:
Nino 5*
Olivia 4*
Klein 5*
(interchangeable) normally Sharena 5*, right now Zephiel 4* for the arena

I'm noticing that I'm having trouble with strong units this season, Nino and Klein are not able to OHKO everyone anymore :(

Considering to upgrade the following:
Olivia (had her since my first draw but never updated her to 5*, considering to reward her for her duties)
Eirika
Marth
Xander
Zephiel
Ursula
Effie

Any suggestions? I'm still missing a 5* horse unit and a 5* armored unit.

I just so happen to have an Elise that is +Atk/-res that is part of my Pony Emblem team on one account so I guess I am pulling colorless there. The other I may save my orbs depending on how strong of a unit Celica is.

Roman

Finally got Linde, except she's attack bane and res boon. Kill me... there is no saving, right?

-Atk is really not that bad if you use her with Blarblade and escalate damage anyway. Definitely worth investing in for the time being (unless you have Reinhardt).

Finally got Linde, except she's attack bane and res boon. Kill me... there is no saving, right?

Blarblade negates Attack bane, and she would be only one Atk less than a neutral Atk Nino. You wouldn't call a neural Nino unsalvagable. Throw Fury 3 on her and Blarblade+ and buff her up and destroy.

DooD1234

Well shit, the 3x multiplier is actually making a difference. Tharja actually losing to Linde to the point that Tharja getting the 3x multiplier right now.

I do agree with Roman though that if you have a Reinhardt he may be the better and cheaper investment. Takes less feathers, heroes sacrificed, and way less SP to be as good if not better than a Linde with Blarblade+ and needs next to no buffs.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
I'm gonna try picking Merric and see if I can make up for the guaranteed loss to MRobin by ranking high.

Sushen

I do agree with Roman though that if you have a Reinhardt he may be the better and cheaper investment. Takes less feathers, heroes sacrificed, and way less SP to be as good if not better than a Linde with Blarblade+ and needs next to no buffs.
I have Reinhardt and wanted Linde who has higher res for tasks like Ursula map where you should take mage hits. My first pick was Julia but 250 orbs couldn't do it. At this point, I'm adding Julia to the list of tried and failed to get heroes along with Ike.

I would need to promote odin to 5* to get Blarblade+, and I have Ursula and Linde to choose. If Linde is at least neutral attack, I won't hesitate, but things more complicated now... any suggestions? Thanks guys.

It only just hit me that the new 3x multiplier is going to completely fuck over people on winning teams in the cumulative rankings isn't it. Ugh.

Mupod

It only just hit me that the new 3x multiplier is going to completely fuck over people on winning teams in the cumulative rankings isn't it. Ugh.

this is specifically why I went with Linde this time. In previous gauntlets I saved everything for the final round.

I'm am blowing every single fucking flag I get in this first round because trying to do it in the final round feels like a struggle.

I went with Robin since I have him and may save all of mine for the final round since he is likely i he blown out and I will hopefully get 3x on every battle.

Weebos

Banned
So apparently character level doesn't matter for Gauntlet score? I tried testing it out with my low level Leo and I was getting more points.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Ah, thanks.

It's a nightmare trying to find information on the reddit thread. It's just nonstop pictures of the girls in the game. So silly.

So apparently character level doesn't matter for Gauntlet score? I tried testing it out with my low level Leo and I was getting more points.

It's never mattered. Only 3 things are relevant for scoring: size of friend list (10 for each friend up to 100 points), using the leader character (10% extra points), and flags (multipliers).

elty

Thinking of building a Lightening Breath dragon. I have a +SPD -DEF Y!Tiki and a +ATK -DEF Fae.

Stat before weapon/skill

Y!Tiki 41 HP 31 ATK 33 SPD 29 DEF 29 RES (+SPD -DEF)
Fae 46 HP 36 ATK 31 SPD 22 DEF 30 RES (+ATK -DEF)

Y!Tiki seems to be just better. However as a red she does not really counter anything common but Hector, which she had no problem anyways. Another issue is I rushed her level so she is low on SP.

Fae is worse in stat. She will probably die easily to all melee unit. However she comes as 3* which means duplicate = more chance to learn SP and merge. Green and high res means she will counter Reindhart and Linde.

Other dragons:

A!Tiki is too slow.
F!Corrin is fast but lack ATK.
M!Corrin is a worse version of Y!Tiki.
I don't have Nowi or Nanian.

explodet

Now if only you could roll both Wrathful Staff (Should've been an A-slot :x) and Live to Serve at the same time. Ah well~
I'm happy for you dude, but even I think that's way too far.

Anyway, did this for the last banner so might as well make another one for reference purposes.

a6pGU57.jpg

Man, that Celica banner looks pretty good. Wrathful Staff is gonna be an essential skill for most healers. Distant Def is also interesting, I could see that being useful in some cases.

Whizkid7

Kind of glad I switched to Bunnymilla for MRobin team, since I keep apparently getting paired with two Ikes and everyone on Merric's side was smart enough to run blue.

backlot

I was thinking about getting Wrathful Staff for my Elise but then I checked and she's +attack -speed. Why couldn't it be any other bane?

spiritfox

So what good A skills can healers learn anyway. They can't get Fury nor any of the Blows, so that pretty much leaves the stat buffs.

DooD1234

Bamboo 竹;236594787 said:
Linde got destroyed on a blink of an eye thanks to the bonus. <3 Tharja.
But then at the last hour when Linde get the bonus, Tharja could possibly lose now if they decide to dump all their flags in that last hour with the new 3x multiplier. I wonder how Julia and Sanaki is looking.

backlot

So what good A skills can healers learn anyway. They can't get Fury nor any of the Blows, so that pretty much leaves the stat buffs.

Maybe distant defense? Maybe put on a panic staff and use it to bait horse mages without having to worry about triangle advantage. Seems kinda gimmicky I guess.

Akuun

Can healers use offensive specials? And are those specials affected by the same healer damage nerf?

Since it's so easy to charge healer specials, it might be useful.

champloo

Can healers use offensive specials? And are those specials affected by the same healer damage nerf?

Since it's so easy to charge healer specials, it might be useful.
Sadly they can't.. miracle or galeforce could be useful i guess..
Edit, no Galeforce either

Meier

I have been very impressed with Serra's healing. Is there one who is considered better than her? Tempted to turn her into a 5*.

Akuun

Boo.

Miracle could be good for a healer tank strat, I guess. Tanky healers like Lucius and Azama seem like they'd be very tanky with Miracle + Martyr + Live to Serve.

I have been very impressed with Serra's healing. Is there one who is considered better than her? Tempted to turn her into a 5*.
I feel like Rehabilitate and Martyr are the two best healing skills if you want to bring someone back up real fast.

I've liked both Lissa and Wrys for Rehabilitate. Clarine is pretty good with Martyr, and also because iirc she is pretty good at tanking magic. Wrys is good because his special heals everyone on the map.

Elise actually has pretty good offensive stats, though her healing isn't as good, so she's more about topping off minor injuries (like Fury drain) rather than bringing someone back to full from near death. Sakura's Physic serves a similar purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom