• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a fan of this 3x multiplier myself... mainly because it ruined my strategy. But I'd be fine with them keeping the multiplier in place for the cumulative total so long as they increase the winning army reward (either increase it outright or give it a multiplier for consecutive wins). The difference in feathers right now isn't THAT great, but it's silly to make losing a preferred strategy.

If Nintendo really wanted to prevent a blow-out, they should probably avoid making just one Team Main and most definitely avoid just one Team BOOBZ.

eww no, increase that and you might just make joining the winning team the optimal strat

Tripon

Welp, no Ike for me. Wasted the last of my free orbs on the Ike banner, and got a 3 star Henry, 4 star Cain, and a 4 star Fir.

Sushen

Am I the only one that is not hyped about the Celica banner? If how Alm banner was any indication, it may turn out to be just more bodies. Well, even so, I'll be torn if I should continue testing my luck with the female mage banner or the new one.

It would be pretty cool if there was a seal that removes your bane. Wouldn't be that OP I think.

If it ever comes into existence I'll be salty into eternity about merging my +Atk/-Spd Ryoma into the other one I got.

ggx2ac

Low speed only means faster special charging when you are not taking much damage. Neutral Leo with an Owl Tome and Fortify+Ward Cavalry reaches 41 def and 46 res, then you move him onto a defense tile, just saying.

Only reason I ignored cavalry and fliers is due to blade tomes giving a ridiculous amount of damage from buffs.

The Leo example you gave definitely works for a mage tank with Close Counter.

Sushen

It would be pretty cool if there was a seal that removes your bane. Wouldn't be that OP I think.

If it ever comes into existence I'll be salty into eternity about merging my +Atk/-Spd Ryoma into the other one I got.
If there is a seal neutralizes boon and bane, I'll take on the challenge even if it involves leveling up whatever nonsense unit to level 40.

Kar L

Am I the only one that is not hyped about the Celica banner? If how Alm banner was any indication, it may turn out to be just more bodies. Well, even so, I'll be torn if I should continue testing my luck with the female mage banner or the new one.
I would care about banners more if the focus characters mattered at all. I already have 2/3 of the S/S+ characters and have exactly zero Deathblow 3 and zero Vantages to my name. So I'll draw from any banner just because I need all of the inherits more than anything. Getting a focus is just icing on the cake, and I want some of these healers now that there's Wrathful Staff.

Only 20 orb pulls from here on out, until there's another amazing banner.

You're definitely not the only one. The Celica banner is an easy skip for me.

I only have 45 Orbs right now, and I'll be spending the next few months as an F2P player. I spent a disgusting amount of money on the Hero Fest banner, and I really need time to recover from that.

I can keep up very well at this point with my current roster of Heroes.

My last possible attempt to get Ike...

Screenshot_2017-05-15-00-13-58.png

Screenshot_2017-05-15-00-16-40.png

Sigh

You're definitely not the only one. The Celica banner is an easy skip for me.

I only have 45 Orbs right now, and I'll be spending the next few months as an F2P player. I spent a disgusting amount of money on the Hero Fest banner, and I really need time to recover from that.

I can keep up very well at this point with my current roster of Heroes.

Same here for me. I was vehemently against spending anything but then I made my first purchase and it reached a point where I was getting 20 orbs daily when I was on my lunch break. Sometimes more even.

I think the reality of RNG sunk in. I should have known when I went 5%+ trying to get Ninian on that one banner which I never got I should add. Gonna stick to F2P orbs only occasionally rolling for inherits.

Realistically. Shooting for a specific unit on an ordinary summon banner (at 3%) isn't happening unless you have a couple hundred orbs. Even then another unit can mess up your streak.

And they'll probably have shit IVs

The Colorless Hero pool adds yet another 5* Healer. More reason to avoid the color at high 5* rates, but Klein, Jaffar, Takumi, and Kagero are good units that I have yet to acquire.

I didn't invest much in that Radiance banner, and it was worthless the instant I got my Ryoma. Ike is still a good unit, but it is now even more clear that he was the only one worth pulling for now that Soren and Titania are 4*.

11-5 quest is rough. Eats up so much stamina too. I had a strat figured out which included baiting the green dude to go for Xander. Unlike every other time he brought the other two with him and survived because of the stupid owl tome. This is with a QR2 and a Bonfire going off.

edit: got it! That was a neat little puzzle. Horse emblem rides again.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
The Colorless Hero pool adds yet another 5* Healer. More reason to avoid the color at high 5* rates, but Klein, Jaffar, Takumi, and Kagero are good units that I have yet to acquire.

I didn't invest much in that Radiance banner, and it was worthless the instant I got my Ryoma. Ike is still a good unit, but it is now even more clear that he was the only one worth pulling for now that Soren and Titania are 4*.
Everyone wants Genny tho

Ninferno

Celica's neutral stats are 39/46/33/22/22 at lv40. Pretty solid, especially if you mange to pull a +Spd one.
I obviously couldn't, blew 100+ on my main and 80+ on my alt sniping reds, got nothing but trash... Turned out my luck has returned to its usual level, which is absolutely abysmal

BTW, just came back from a vacation.

DooD1234

What color are the four new Echoes charas?
All the colors. Celica is red, Mae is blue, Boey is green, and Genny is grey. All spell casters.

Pulled 50 orbs and got Mae and a bunch of Hinatas so I'm not complaining. Still can't believe one of the summoning session I got was 4 reds and not one of them was Celica.

Theosmeo

Celica's neutral stats are 39/46/33/22/22 at lv40. Pretty solid, especially if you mange to pull a +Spd one.
I obviously couldn't, blew 100+ on my main and 80+ on my alt sniping reds, got nothing but trash... Turned out my luck has returned to its usual level, which is absolutely abysmal

BTW, just came back from a vacation.

Holy shit 46 attack, that's without ragnarock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom