• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

champloo

Celica's neutral stats are 39/46/33/22/22 at lv40. Pretty solid, especially if you mange to pull a +Spd one.
I obviously couldn't, blew 100+ on my main and 80+ on my alt sniping reds, got nothing but trash... Turned out my luck has returned to its usual level, which is absolutely abysmal

BTW, just came back from a vacation.

That's just Tharja. It seems they are running out of variations for stats..

Lelou

I took a celica +res -def.
She get onkho by few archers and ninja, that's sad..

I was thinking to run a fury 3 desperation 3 build to make proc desp on second turn after her first attack

C_3B8_3WAAAQgRM.jpg
C_3B9hFWsAAQzKs.jpg

+RES, -ATK aka a Mage Tank aka worthless

_Legacy_

Raigh, Raigh, Seliph, Raigh, 5* Cain, Raigh, Fir, Seliph, Raigh, Raigh, Palla, Laslow, 5* Cain.

Where the fuck are all these 5* Cains coming from? Just want Celicia ffs

Mupod

Tried sniping reds for Celica, of course I get 4 reds on the last set and none on the second...but, uh, I guess I did good.

5* Roy -Atk +Spd
4* Sophia
5* Genny +HP -Res
4* Palla
4* Ogma

Roy and Ogma were both characters I didn't have, Palla is a free Moonbow. Roy is also my *fourth* 5* red sword with -atk, what the hell.

I dunno about bringing a healer along as a bonus unit but I did want to have Wrathful Staff available and also she is a cute.

I've officially found more 5* in the last 60 orbs than I did in my first 500. What the hell.

ggx2ac

I couldn't get a 5* Focus. Hopefully I'll get something once we get the free 20 orbs after the voting gauntlet. Already reached 10 billion points just on Tharja alone in the current match.

Instead I ended up getting an Eirika and decided to switch from Spd Up/Res Down to Atk Up/Def Down and, she is now my highest level character.

I'm most likely going to spend my next 20k feathers on whoever is picked from Alfonse/Anna/Sharena for the next bonus heroes for Arena.

Since it does look like they are being cycled repeatedly, it's much preferable to be able to skip a banner if I can just use them.

fek

Barely in the top 10% for tier 15 but not sure if that was a good idea, since it probably means I'm going to go down a tier next week...

58 orbs later, Genny get~ Should've probably sacrificed her already, but I felt like levelling her up along with some armored units. Once she gets Wrathful Staff, she hits kinda hard. :eek:

Barely in the top 10% for tier 15 but not sure if that was a good idea, since it probably means I'm going to go down a tier next week...

Extra feathers is extra feathers. Going to T17 then getting demoted will still net you slightly more feathers than going to T16 then staying there.

spiritfox

ooONYRbl.png

Well this was my first pull.

-Spd for both Genny and Klein, but at least Klein is +att (even though I kinda wanna grab his Death Blow for someone else lol).

Threw away 50 orbs, nothing but 3*s and a 4* MCorrin. This is punishment for my amazing luck in previous banners, isn't it.

I can trade in these three Henrys for a Celica, right? That's how this works?

EDIT: Make that 70 orbs. Two 3* Raighs in the last pull. Christ. I may have to retire at this rate.

Bovine

Neo Member
Had 52 orbs, Decided to go for Celica, after a bunch of Hanas and Lazlows got her! Then decided to keep pulling and this happened.
Lf9f2ANl.png

Celica is +HP -Def and Genny is +Speed -Res, so I guess my Celica is neutral, I'm just happy now when they are not -Atk or -Speed.

Also not seen here in this screenshot I pulled a green orb after, got a 4 star Nino who is +Speed -Res O_O. I am stunned at my good luck.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Hmm, all of these new units seem pretty good for once. Love mages with low def - def is such a waste on them.

Mupod

4820 has me at around rank 800. Pretty comfortably in the 5% bracket, so I'll be tier 17 next week. So will a lot of people, though. And unless one of my mainstays ends up a bonus unit, it'll be rough going.

For the gauntlet, the only time Robin has been losing to Leo was very early on...I was half awake and only had 8 minutes to spend flags. I only had time to use 100. So, here's hoping Robin ends up way behind for the final round so I can actually spend my flag hoard with the multiplier. I'm really not a fan of this mechanic.

Funny how I've been seeing a lot of people pull the new heroes but get the absolute worst possible boon/bane for them and effectively turning that hero into SI fodder.

I want more people to join my circle of regret.

Mupod

I only get bad stats on red swords for some reason. I certainly don't need more of them, but I have to pull on red for Fury and one day I'd like to find another Lyn, Eldigan, Alm, Roy etc to fix the -atk ones I have.

So far I haven't sacrificed any 5* except for the Odin I promoted solely to give Linde a tome. Tempted to use Eldigan for his Fury 3 and Roy for his TA3, but the collector in me won't give up any characters that might someday have a use. Except Lon'qu and Hinata, they get eaten instantly.

Pejo

Funny how I've been seeing a lot of people pull the new heroes but get the absolute worst possible boon/bane for them and effectively turning that hero into SI fodder.

I want more people to join my circle of regret.

I'm still holding out hope that eventually IS adds a re-roll bane option for feathers + level reset. I'll sit here and wait with my team of awful Bane/Boons.

kewlmyc

My whole team got decimated by a +9 Nino today. Even Ike on a defense tile vs her not on one didn't stand a chance. She walked away with 1 health. Had desperation, and it was all downhill from there.

_Legacy_

My whole team got decimated by a +9 Nino today. Even Ike on a defense tile vs her not on one didn't stand a chance. She walked away with 1 health. Had desperation, and it was all downhill from there.

That's dirty, +9 Nino, wtf. Did she have Fury as well?

EDIT: Just pulled a Genny and she's completely neutral, I didn't realise that was even possible. Thought that happens only for free units?

Still waiting for Celica, might wait until the 20 orb bonus after Tharja wins the voting event.

Mupod

this is why I put hone attack on my dancer. Advanced seems to consistently match me against +4-5 and I need buffs to fight on even ground. But yeah defense tiles don't help much with low res units vs mages. I've one shotted Zephiels on them.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
I decided I liked the female mage banner more than the newest one and tried another pull. A 4* Tharja who isn't -atk or -spd.

Eh, I'll take it. Better than nothing.

kewlmyc

That's dirty, +9 Nino, wtf. Did she have Fury as well?

EDIT: Just pulled a Genny and she's completely neutral, I didn't realise that was even possible. Thought that happens only for free units?

Still waiting for Celica, might wait until the 20 orb bonus after Tharja wins the voting event.

Yep, Fury Nino. It was your typical Nino build.

this is why I put hone attack on my dancer. Advanced seems to consistently match me against +4-5 and I need buffs to fight on even ground. But yeah defense tiles don't help much with low res units vs mages. I've one shotted Zephiels on them.

I learned to start checking out stats before going into battle. I figured Ike would be okay since he deals with Ninos all the time, but the +9 threw me off and gave her enough defense/HP to not get instant killed by his first counterattack.

StAidan

I had to settle for a ~4700 arena score this time. I used something like 15 dueling crests trying to get higher, but some of these defense maps leave you with few options for maneuverability against merged +5 (or higher) Reinhardts being danced everywhere.

I also ran into the same armor emblem team probably 5 times with all vantage and distant counter, was able to beat them pretty easily until I met them on the oasis map surrounded by defense squares. You can't bait them out without dropping your weakest unit in front of them like a punching bag, so yeah, that's game over right there.

I think it's gotten harder for everybody though, I have a ridiculous number of defense wins this season.

Mupod

Yep, Fury Nino. It was your typical Nino build.

I learned to start checking out stats before going into battle. I figured Ike would be okay since he deals with Ninos all the time, but the +9 threw me off and gave her enough defense/HP to not get instant killed by his first counterattack.

I've had tense moments where I actually went to the calculator and meticulously recreated a problematic unit against my own to be 100% sure.

Then got fucked when a dancer sent someone with Rally Defense halfway across the map just to buff that character...

I think it's gotten harder for everybody though, I have a ridiculous number of defense wins this season.

my first couple attempts ended badly but I think I have the hang of these maps now. The pillars one can get awkward. I'm glad I haven't run into full cavalry on the bridge map where everyone starts super close.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Has there been any talk about the new tomes? Are they any good with those adjacent bonuses, and how do they compare to blade tomes?

spiritfox

Has there been any talk about the new tomes? Are they any good with those adjacent bonuses, and how do they compare to blade tomes?

To start with they're 2 less power than a blade tome, then to add to that the bonuses are too troublesome to maximise compared to a blade tome. But even when maximised it's still less powerful.

kewlmyc

Ragnorok seems to have potential if you can keep the user at max health, which might be possible since the star of this banner is the B skill that allows healers to be useful.

Scum

Dear Lord! That's what? 200k's worth of feathers, isn't it? Assuming the Nino pulls were 4*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom