• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Draconic Aura the best thing for Cecilia? I currently have Moonbow on her.

For Arena? Moonbow. Always Moonbow. For a -blade Cecilia in particular, it's probably the only special she can fire off regularly.
For Tempest? Blazing Wind. It's really nice when you've got three Blazing Lights/Winds ready to delete target after target on the final map~

Whoo! Got my second 705 perfect run.

I think I'm getting the hang of this. Hard to imagine after the first dozen or so sloppy attempts.

Really happy I invested in Cherche. Also, Tharja is a beast even at 4*.

At 17K now; hopefully I can continue this pace towards 50K.

IceMarker

Between the Arena season ending and assuming we get the Tempest Trials kick-off reward, we're looking at a heavy dose of orbs and feathers tomorrow.

Feels fantastic man.

Windforce

Between the Arena season ending and assuming we get the Tempest Trials kick-off reward, we're looking at a heavy dose of orbs and feathers tomorrow.

Feels fantastic man.

Yes, yes!

Also, I'm happy about getting a 5 star Marth because I lack a good Falchion user.

It's a guaranteed 5 star, plus enough feather income to help promote someone to 5 star, and soon enough orb rewards to maybe pull another.

I love this event.

redcrayon

Just hit 20,000, easily on track for my target of 50,000. Hero merit has given me so many feathers this event from my teams of those I don't use often, must have had at least 4,000 extra feathers from it by now.

lt519

At 34k. I've been running my stamina dry about twice a day, takes about an hour per pool. Consistently getting As in speed and either A or B in survival, going pretty quick.

This is also a HM and SP grinding machine. I've tapped out my A teams HM and my TA Robin (the MVP by far) has 1925 SP now haha. Nino in a close second with 1652 and Lachesis in third with 512 (although I spent maybe 300 to give her ATK+3). Sadly the one I really wanted to grind it was Olivia.

But yeah so far 3,500 feathers from Tempest and then at least 2,500 from HM through this. With arena ending and the reward I'll be over 40k again. Stocking up on orbs for now, at 44 after using them all up on the Triangle Adept banner.

Actually managed to score perfectly with a Tharja on my team. I was worried about speed, but Nino not being able to delete almost everything with buffs must have been balance out by Tharja being able dish out some solid damage and tank other ranged units as needed. To be honest though, the key was the hp seal. Mine was plus hp, - res. And that meant she couldn't one round kill Veronica, because she would get killed on the counter. Solved that problem with the seal, and also made her more durable as a tank, and voila.

Wrys is the hero we need. I'm at 32k, and once I dial it back at 50k and start to farm hero merit at a more sedate pace I predict I'll probably end in the 60 to 70 range. Unless the next rank bonus is close enough to justify pushing it further. I've used 3 stamina pots so far, have acces to three now and one more on Friday if they don't gift any between now and then.

lt519

Wrys is the hero we need.

I took his special that heals everyone on the team every third heal and put it on Lachesis. I've got Wrathful Staff on her so couldn't take Live to Serve. He's got killer moves though. Before buffs and with an attack seal my Lachesis does 49 colorless damage, more than enough to finish off anyone that Nino/Robin couldn't. Also enough that with a dance she can take out melee units on her own.

Don't think I'll be able to get to rank 20. Thought it'd be doable since I was in top 1.5k last season with my low 4800s score. As long as I'm in the 4 orb zone though I'm happy.

I took his special that heals everyone on the team every third heal and put it on Lachesis. I've got Wrathful Staff on her so couldn't take Live to Serve. He's got killer moves though. Before buffs and with an attack seal my Lachesis does 49 colorless damage, more than enough to finish off anyone that Nino/Robin couldn't. Also enough that with a dance she can take out melee units on her own.

I stopped pulling colorless except as needed or when I only needed 3 orbs for a fifth pull months ago. So I have a 5* Takumi and three four star healers. My Wrys is completely useless as a combatant, but he is tanky enough to take a hit usually, and with rehabilitate I can heal up my Nino while
keeping her in desperation mode, or fully heal her when she needs to bait something.

He's done to much for me to kill him for his gifts. Also I still need to farm his hero merit and I don't have anyone better to get his skills.

Mupod

yeah there's no point in me even trying to rank up to 20 so I took it easy this week.

as for tempest, I'm around 37,000. I need to burn stamina potions on my days off because I can't do 7000+ point days when I'm working. But I'm trying for the 99999, god knows I've put in more effort for 1 orb than what it takes to get 10,000 points, let alone 3 each.

And yeah the secret bonus of this event was absolutely massive amounts of hero merit. I've almost gained 7000 so far.

kewlmyc

yeah there's no point in me even trying to rank up to 20 so I took it easy this week.

as for tempest, I'm around 37,000. I need to burn stamina potions on my days off because I can't do 7000+ point days when I'm working. But I'm trying for the 99999, god knows I've put in more effort for 1 orb than what it takes to get 10,000 points, let alone 3 each.

And yeah the secret bonus of this event was absolutely massive amounts of hero merit. I've almost gained 7000 so far.

Don't blame ya. 300 extra feathers and 1 orb isn't worth dealing with +10 teams anymore.

Only thing I can think happened is somehow I butt pushed delete all on my account, my kids were not at home yesterday, so nothing there.

Or I just plain lost my whole account.

Slermy

If the other Kagero isn't already 5* and is level 20+, you can do a fake 5* promotion and check the nature based on her level 1 stats there.

Damn, I promoted her already. That's a great tip though.

Also, after 100+ orbs, finally pulled a Bridal Lyn. Tempted to try to go for another so I can give Candlelight to someone else.

Sushen

Now I've got my system set. I consistently get 500s with occasional 470s (when AI stats went nuts) and 600s (when things went smoothly). Not the fastest way for sure, but I practically memorized almost every move, which I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not. Nearlying 25k.

Now I've got my system set. I consistently get 500s with occasional 470s (when AI stats went nuts) and 600s (when things went smoothly). Not the fastest way for sure, but I practically memorized almost every move, which I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not. Nearlying 25k.

I'm in the exact same boat as you. Same point range and everything. Just going to keep plugging away until it's done.

Alucrid

Banned
i don't have much faith in anything other than my core team to get me to the last level consistently and they're all maxed out on hero merit...so nino's just hoarding all the SP. at 3500 now.

c-murph

Yay! I got another 5* Tharja! Now she's rocking a 40+2. My second highest Unit after 5* Sanaki with 40+3. I have 2 other 4* Tharja but... Feathers... :(

Made little progress on Olivia. Finally got her to 5*... Only 10 more 4* to upgrade...

Bovine

Neo Member
These free orbs keep tempting me to try to pull for another Bridal Cordelia (mine is -Atk). I've got a great +Atk normal one who's a beast on my flier team and a +Atk Klein, I don't need her!

OVDRobo

Also just reached my 30k 5* Lucina milestone. I'm looking forward to levelling her in a week-and-a-half once everything gets back to grind-as-usual.

Bringing Zephiel back concurrently sure was a bad idea, though. Guy's just in the corner crying about dragons while everyone is ignoring him and running Tempest Trials

Roman

i don't understand the zephiel dragon thing. does he want to fuck dragons or something?

He had a rough childhood - his father tried to kill him multiple times and his mother spent more time propping him up as the next king than actually showing her love for him.

Eventually (FE6 spoilers)
he killed his own father
and grew resentful of humanity as a whole. He started believing the world is better off ruled by dragons, because they don't hate and war with each other as humans do. Thus, he sets out to
awaken the demon dragon Idunn, who can artificially create war dragons
in order to subjugate the whole continent under dragon rule.

Alucrid

Banned
He had a rough childhood - his father tried to kill him multiple times and his mother spent more time propping him up as the next king than actually showing her love for him.

Eventually (FE6 spoilers)
he killed his own father
and grew resentful of humanity as a whole. He started believing the world is better off ruled by dragons, because they don't hate and war with each other as humans do. Thus, he sets out to
awaken the demon dragon Idunn, who can artificially create war dragons
in order to subjugate the whole continent under dragon rule.

ah okay, thanks. i bet it would've turned out like my guess if he was in awakening

Sterok

Got Good Marth. At this point I've fallen into a steady rhythm. Lucina/Ephraim/Nino/Lissa is my main team and should be able to clear it all themselves. Cherche/Eirika/Tharja/Olwen is my backup team that can tear through the remainder most of the time. Young Tiki/Sharena/Hector/Hector is my backup backup that can usually beat the final map with raw firepower and weakened enemies.

I'm doing up to stage 7 with my horse team which takes about 5 minutes or so then switching in my final stage team of Sanaki + bonus (90% of the time it's Nowi) and whatever else I need like Julia if there's Reinhardt and Hector if there a bunch of blues or Ryoma if it's mostly green. That gets me 676 in the space of 8 minutes-ish.

I could probably do perfect runs with Tharja but then I'd have to level her up and I don't think any team I could make with her could outspeed my horse team which generally kills multiple units per turn. Only map that irritates me is that one with the double cliffs and the tree. If the unit on the bottom right isn't ranged/flier it takes 2 or 3 turns in order to engage the enemy.

Finally got bride Cordelia and she is -spd. Sigh. Guess I will work on a brave bow build for her eventually.

In other news I got my 6th bride Lyn (3 on each account). No more orbs left on either account...

mstevens

Haven't really been playing this for the past couple months, but I've been saving all the daily orbs and had 420 saved up. Pulled them all for Lucina. Got 2 of her... 1 +def, 1 +res. Kinda sucked all my motivation to try playing again.

Still think the whole IV system is a terrible idea when gacha already brings so much randomness into it.

Thanks for the tips about tempest. Actually beat the 3rd trial. First team beat the first two levels (all sub 40), second team got to the final level (Ninian plus Kagero wiped everything), and then used my main team to win it.

Sushen

Just crossed 30k and got Marth. I still feel meh about it unless there is something that I'm missing, here. 20k more for the real reward. I'm going back to 5k a day routine.

Pulled on Vantage banner hoping for Reinhardt. Tempest proved how badly I could use a blue mage.

Got so many no blues sessions that I kept rage pulling and blew my "budget" of around 30 orbs. Finally pulled him after more like 80 orbs. -Speed, which I think is probably no big deal with the brave weapon, although I can say that seeing 0 for the speed stat is pretty hilarious. Unfortunately I did not get the coveted +Atk, but instead got +Res, which will help with mages that he can't kill on his first go, so it's probably better than HP and defense (due to fewer archers and distant counters out there). Should be a decent build, and if I manage to pull a plus attack at 4 stars I can bump him and get to a plus 1.

Lelou

New banner will come near the presentation of nintendo e3.
i know that it's almost sure that nothing will happen, but i'm still hoping on a collaboration banner from other nintendo games

Spoit

New banner will come near the presentation of nintendo e3.
i know that it's almost sure that nothing will happen, but i'm still hoping on a collaboration banner from other nintendo games

Yeah, someone remind me to blow the stones chasing bride cordellia on tuesday, if that ends up being disapointing

redcrayon

After several posts saying that I was still looking for Sully after four months, I drew her four times while trying for Reinhardt. This game :D

Bride Cordelia is proving to be a cool buff-bot in addition to anti-fliers. I've got her with the breath of life seal on top of BOL3, so she heals 10hp to all adjacent units in addition to the buffs from the Cupid bow when she attacks. One of the best support units I've got, along with Bride Lyn, who pairs up really well with a melee team by stopping the enemy countering.

Pulled on Vantage banner hoping for Reinhardt. Tempest proved how badly I could use a blue mage.

Got so many no blues sessions that I kept rage pulling and blew my "budget" of around 30 orbs. Finally pulled him after more like 80 orbs. -Speed, which I think is probably no big deal with the brave weapon, although I can say that seeing 0 for the speed stat is pretty hilarious. Unfortunately I did not get the coveted +Atk, but instead got +Res, which will help with mages that he can't kill on his first go, so it's probably better than HP and defense (due to fewer archers and distant counters out there). Should be a decent build, and if I manage to pull a plus attack at 4 stars I can bump him and get to a plus 1.

That's the same as mine and he's more than useable. Especially if you can hook him up with Deathblow 3. There will be a few cases where he'll be just shy of killing a unit and you'll pine for a +Atk version but they're few and far between.

Mupod

"how do we balance reinhardt"

"put in a seal that allows him to one shot Hector in arena and put him on a banner for 2 weeks"

anyways, 40 orbs and the best thing I found was unironically a Jagen. We're getting plenty more soon though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom