• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushen

Another tempest oddity where Olivia beat Ephraim and there was no skills she had that could explain what happened. She wasn't even buffed. Anything is possible I guess.

OVDRobo

Finally.

fIl7Z5P.png

Put it on my Wo Dao+ Lon'qu that I'm building because that's the first thing I thought of. I'm sure there's better options but I can't be bothered thinking about what they are currently.

Also realized that the recent abnormal amount of feathers coupled with surprisingly good luck has finally put me over having a full page of 5* characters:

Not pictured are a Ninian that I only use because I have to and a Lilina who I'm saving for a worthy recipient of her skills. I still really need a good green mage but I'd say I have most bases covered. Not too many bad IVs either.

Theosmeo

Clarisse was datamined. Maybe another GHB unit?

That's cool, I should get around to new mystery soon

Ok so now that there's a firesweep lance I've been trying to theory craft builds

The best one I could think of is:

Cordelia
+spd or +att

W: Firesweep
A: anything, maybe rally +def/+res because you can get the lance and this if you have rally def and +6 is good for blade tomes
S: moonbow

A: Life and death
B: hit and run/drag back/breaker
C: anything, maybe a ploy skill or hone speed/attack

Quickened pulse seal

This will give her good safe 1RKO power, but it might not be as good as brave lance. It does have 15 might though which is as much as a silver lance+

Spoit

I REGRET EVERYTHING.

I burned every single challenge and story map for their orbs, got to 4.25%, and all I have to show for it is a 2nd bride Lyn. At least I have a spare candelight to inherit onto Elise, if I ever get a wrathful staff

Sushen

I just hit 40k and calling night. I'm definitely reaching my limit. Once I get to 50k, I'll take an easy. As much as I like orbs, I need to stay sane, first. Need breaks.

Roman

I pulled reds in search for skill fodder like Hinata (I currently have none of them) and got a random Ike on a banner with three focus reds. Okay.

Spoit

I did 3 pulls, and no new characters. I did get a 4* tharja though.

If I were to promote someone, who would be better, +spd/-atk nino, or +atk/-spd tharja? (Probably the former, since I have a dumb -atk celica, and a whatever IV lilina)

This roll is actually bait because it is actually terrible. Reinhardt is +RES, -ATK, Lukas is fine with +ATK, - HP, but Roderick is +ATK,- -HP which is normally ok but he loses 4 with a bane in HP.

Oh well guess Reinhardt will make good SI bait at least. I don't care about Cecilia because I get her every other roll and Felicia is useless tier and that's why they are constantly giving her away.

This roll is actually bait because it is actually terrible. Reinhardt is +RES, -ATK, Lukas is fine with +ATK, - HP, but Roderick is +ATK,- -HP which is normally ok but he loses 4 with a bane in HP.

Oh well guess Reinhardt will make good SI bait at least. I don't care about Cecilia because I get her every other roll and Felicia is useless tier and that's why they are constantly giving her away.

Nothing terrible about it all, unless you have been spoiled by amazing pulls. You can do MUCH worse in this game, and the Orb cost can be incredibly high just to get a 5*.

Is this a stealth brag?

Roman

Roderick seems to really want a +Spd boon and Lukas is not great either way - so you are right, Roderick's skills themselves (and Cecilia) are the most useful pulls here.

fionel

I wanted Bridal Lyn and never had the fortunate to pull her. And just now I did a 5 roll and got Katarina and Luke. Not really sure if Luke is worth using for Tempest in place of my Xander but Katarina is nice for being my first red mage.

WhyMe6

First pull from the bonus orbs and it's a +Atk/-Spd Athena, which I'm super happy about. Her speed is still a useful 35 and easily buffed, leaving her decent defenses untouched.

Fuck the Bride Banner though. I didn't get any Cordelias, but three damn Lyns.

Roderick seems to really want a +Spd boon and Lukas is not great either way - so you are right, Roderick's skills themselves (and Cecilia) are the most useful pulls here.
Lukas is super useless for me since my other blue tank is Nowi who is supremely better than Lukas could ever be, hell my (f) Corrin is a better tank than Lukas.

The Tempest fatigue has really hit me now. I don't want to keep doing these same maps over and over.

I really hope the next one will be more relaxed.

The Tempest fatigue has really hit me now. I don't want to keep doing these same maps over and over.

Not sure if it'd be more "relaxed" given how a lot seem to struggle with Lunatic 7, but maybe a Lunatic 20 is what we need, all major rewards being given for clearing it and additional rewards for speed and stuff.

Or we could give out all major rewards for clearing Lunatic 7 'cause damn, this grind sucks. <.<

Mupod

yeah I'm trying to press on for the orbs but I don't even have the SP and hero merit incentive anymore. I've tried running an alternate team (Ike, Nino, etc) but I just get annoyed at how hard it is to clear quickly without Cecilia one shotting half of the map in one turn.

I have very reliable strategies for every map and it's all just robotically going through the motions. I'd have to get a little under 6000 points a day to hit 99999. The way I see it, is I've put in tons of effort for small orb payouts before, so 8-9 tempest runs a day for 15 more orbs isn't that big of a deal. But man I'm over this grind.

I certainly still need those orbs though, as the Vantage banner is up for a while, still. I'd have happily blown 20k feathers on this Reinhardt if he wasn't -atk but since he sucks, I still need one. Also I had no idea that he only learned Goad Cavalry at 5*, so he's not even useful for that! Could give Vantage 3 to Camus, though.

kewlmyc

I feel ya. Just continuing to press on after 50k isn't really worth it for the extra orbs and feathers in rank.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
I think I'm halfway to that fucking quickened pulse seal. I think I can make it before the event ends.

Weebos

Banned
I got 5* Masked Marth yesterday, so I think I'm making good time for the Tempest Trials. Trying not to burn out on it by doing other things. I have plenty of Stamina Potions so I can make a mad dash near the end if I need to.

I've also just been stockpiling orbs waiting for an enticing banner. None of the datamined stuff looks interesting, unless they stack one of the healer banners. Hopefully Battling Legion or Clarisse will have a nice selection.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Whoops, ran into a full Horse Emblem team full of merged assholes wielding Close Counter, Vantage/Desperation/Wings of Mercy. Blarblade Ursula one-rounded Julia.

Maybe I'll just sit around tier 18-19. I don't know why I keep trying to make my team fight whales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom