• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushen

Another deathless which was easy but only 4772. I guess that's the limit for the horse team. I don't mind bouncing between 18 and 19, so that's fine for me.

spiritfox

Limited time units being statistically average is at least slightly less exploitative than everyone being Bride Cordelia; though given the genre that may not be a good thing.

Yeah I'm actually happy that none of the limited time units are really OP so far. If they change that I'll be disappointed.

Ninferno

I picked Maria on my main account and it turns out to be a pretty solid choice. Burned a few hundred flags when I saw the opportunities because I'm too lazy to wait for the 6 or 7+ multipliers which might not even come. Currently ranking #317 internally in Team Maria with a score of 290k+. If we luck out and actually win in the end, Maria might even be the optimal choice for round 1.

Team Clarine on my alt account turns out to the pretty much the Team Merric of this gauntlet. Still, at least it is good for overall ranking then.

Jims

Feels like no one is really trying in this gauntlet, compared to the other ones they've hosted (myself included). Was sitting at Rank 14,000 in Team Maria with a measly score of 720 just awhile ago. Probably a combination of lack of enthusiasm for healers and how many feathers we had been given over the past month.

Ondore

Feels like no one is really trying in this gauntlet, compared to the other ones they've hosted (myself included). Was sitting at Rank 14,000 in Team Maria with a measly score of 720 just awhile ago. Probably a combination of lack of enthusiasm for healers and how many feathers we had been given over the past month.

I hope you plowed in during the 5.1x bonus that's on for like, 20 minutes from this post.

lt519

While positional moves might be nice on offense for Horse Emblem I just watched my team tear through the tower on auto battle having rally and reciprocal aid moves on because they stuck together for their buffs the first couple moves and then took off. Best I've seen the AI play, not surprised I have 5 defenses on day one.

Arena scores are dipping to, Tempest honestly probably forced people away to take a break and that other gacha game FGO just launched stateside, everyone is busy with that.

Jims

I hope you plowed in during the 5.1x bonus that's on for like, 20 minutes from this post.

Haha, yep. Went up to Rank 1700 with 225k afterwards. The swings are ridiculous now. Team Maria put up like 20% of all of its points in the last hour. Are up by 370 million now.

Arena scores are dipping to, Tempest honestly probably forced people away to take a break and that other gacha game FGO just launched stateside, everyone is busy with that.

The upper tiers of the Tempest goals might've been a bad idea. I only went for 30k and still felt like taking time away from the game afterwards. I was enjoying the Animal Crossing'ish routine to the game, the sudden grind was a big deterrent.

Sushen

Almost done setting up Bridelia, need to decide C skill where breath of life is good for Tempest, threat of attack/defense would be better for Arena. Hmm...

I picked wrong hero for the gauntlet as I haven't gotten any multiplier for Sakura, yet. Sitting on stock pile.

Ninferno

And Infernal Clarisse is done, on the first try to my surprise. Cleared with my usual team except for replacing Olivia with the newly completed Project Sophia (Raven tome, TA3, QR2) in anticipation of next arena season. Pretty fun map overall, and not as depressing as Infernal Legion. I overwhelmingly prefer this over the Legion one with reinforcement BS.

Screenshot_20170628-152627_zpspcin1n3r.png

Hardest part was figuring out how to initiate. Once I did though it wasn't too bad. If you're running a horse team with Xander break the wall at the bottom with a mage then have Xander swap with them. That way you can start off with the cavalry dude attacking Xander and that's it

I found this to be the most difficult one yet. But think that comes down to team comps. My main team just wasn't a good fit for this, once I made one swap out the battle played out just differently enough that I was able to beat it on my first try with the new lineup as opposed to losing 1 ally to the last enemy with the former lineup, and it was easy. Threw a few stamina pots at it, but the new quests had led me to stockpile a few just for such an occasion. I get frustrated if I run out of stamina while tweaking my strategies.

champloo

And Infernal Clarisse is done, on the first try to my surprise. Cleared with my usual team except for replacing Olivia with the newly completed Project Sophia (Raven tome, TA3, QR2) in anticipation of next arena season. Pretty fun map overall, and not as depressing as Infernal Legion. I overwhelmingly prefer this over the Legion one with reinforcement BS.

Raurraven Sophia seems really good for this map, unfortunately mine is only at 3* lv40, it takes her forever to take down the green mage knight..

Had to buff up my Ryoma to 43 spd so that he could counterattack that stupid ninja who had 43 spd and wind sweep.

Chauzu

Had to use a stamina potions and experiment but in the end did Infernal with my arena core of Nino / Olivia / FemCorrin as well as Eirika for buffing Nino. The lacking puzzle piece for me was giving WoM to Eirika, this let her take Nino to safety after taking out Clarine and Horse Mage. Easy pie after that.

Got over 20k feathers now but have to wait and see if I need to 5* Alfonse or not.

_Legacy_

Finally did Inferno with BCordelia, Ike and two dancers. I don't think just getting the standard 4* unit and feathers is good enough, I'd rather have the 4* unit with at least one or two skills equipped and no feathers.

WhyMe6

Tell me more! What's your Sophia's boon and bane? And how many 40+s is she?

Wiseblade

A new record! Took a bit of score sniping though, the score limit for Horse Emblem is really becoming apparent. 4800 puts me at rank 2075, but with the tier 20 cutoff at ~3500, I doubt this will last the week. Still, it'll do for now.

Ninferno

Tell me more! What's your Sophia's boon and bane? And how many 40+s is she?

I posted about my Sophia a few days back, here she is:

She is +Atk, -HP. Would have wanted -Spd but none of my 9 Sophias are. Lots of resources are spent on her, but in today's GHB she certainly didn't disappoint. She tanked and killed Clarisse, ninja, and green cav mage like a champ. I hope she can do the same in the arena next week.

wtf? There's a dude with a SI decked out 40+2 5 star Clarisse near the top of the Maria leader board.

How the hell could he manage that in 4 hours?

WhyMe6

I posted about my Sophia a few days back, here she is:

She is +Atk, -HP. Would have wanted -Spd but none of my 9 Sophias are. Lots of resources are spent on her, but in today's GHB she certainly doesn't disappoint. She tanked and killed Clarisse, Ninja, and green cav mage like a champ. I hope she can do the same in arena next week.

I must have missed that, thanks for reposting! I've always seen potential in her and she's a common pull, so I'm keen to build one too. I'll need to get a few more of her though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom