• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

elty

Looking at everyone strat and it all involves a 5* Xander. Guess I should 20k feather mine? Never feather a unit to 5*.

spiritfox

Looking at everyone strat and it all involves a 5* Xander. Guess I should 20k feather mine? Never feather a unit to 5*.

Xander is a good unit in general, and really shines with horse buff support. Also you should feather the starter trio as they'll always be bonus units for arena and tempest trials so having them as viable units is good.

Is it enough for Sakura to gain a big enough lead that Elise can't catch up in the next few hours? The new multiplier making me feel tense.

I wish but I think that Elise might catch up in the last hour or so of the gauntlet. We'll see how big of a lead she takes. Elise people can understandably stress a bit.

DooD1234

No way Sakura will win, her advance from x7.2 is too small... Oh well, like I thought, too early.
Yeah, that was much smaller than I thought. Still only way Elise will lose now if we got lazy or Team Sakura just burn whatever flags they have left just to stay ahead.

Hmm, from what some people are saying on Reddit. There is not enough hours for Elise to catch up according to predictions.

Yeah, that was much smaller than I thought. Still only way Elise will lose now if we got lazy or Team Sakura just burn whatever flags they have left just to stay ahead.

Hmm, from what some people are saying on Reddit. There is not enough hours for Elise to catch up according to predictions.

Oh yea? I tend to trust them, there is a lot of crazies on there (positively). Let's see!

DooD1234

Not sure who to support after Sakura loses.
Sakura might barely just win this if Elise don't pull ahead anytime soon. If Elise lose, I'm going Priscilla because as a Valkyrie in FE Blazing Sword, she was putting in a lot of work for me.

Edit: Doh, just checked the official score tracking and it actually Clarine winning. Hmm, guess I'll just go Sakura then.

spiritfox

Sakura might barely just win this if Elise don't pull ahead anytime soon. If Elise lose, I'm going Priscilla because as a Valkyrie in FE Blazing Sword, she was putting in a lot of work for me.

Edit: Doh, just checked the official score tracking and it actually Clarine winning. Hmm, guess I'll just go Sakura then.

Clarine's leading only cause she had a multiplier a few hours ago. Priscilla has been steadily closing the gap, and might cross over the next hour.

Edit: Priscilla's got the lead again.

DooD1234

Clarine's leading only cause she had a multiplier a few hours ago. Priscilla has been steadily closing the gap, and might cross over the next hour.

Edit: Priscilla's got the lead again.
I see that now, didn't realize Clarine had that boost a couple hours ago.

That said it seems Mist was about to lead like Sakura but instead boosted too much and gave Lissa a bonus lol.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I see that now, didn't realize Clarine had that boost a couple hours ago.

That said it seems Mist was about to lead like Sakura but instead boosted too much and gave Lissa a bonus lol.
It will likely tilt the other way in the last hour for Mist to steal the win.

kswiston

I'm trying to grind Arena for flags. I don't know what is up with my luck this week, but I keep hitting fully geared out horse teams. My team isn't even that high in average rating...

So next time I'm going to make sure to save 200 flags for the last minute. I just missed out on a 7.4x multiplier where I could have doubled my score.

Sterok

I'm not sure what to say when I stomp Lucina/Alfonse/Selena with Lissa/Anna/Fae. My friends who have a cool Tharja and Fury Fae are saving my ass this gauntlet.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Team Lissa totally messed it up.. Now Mist has the modifier with 1 hour left
Actually, they pulled so far ahead I think they have a lock, Mist only got like a 500m lead the last boost an hour ago, now Lissa is 800m ahead.

I am also top 1k with 810 flags spent on team Lissa.

explodet

Managed to knock out Infernal Clarisse with two casters and a dragon (and a dancer). Had to sacrifice a Barst for a last minute Reposition inherit, but it got the job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom