• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the other Elise players are like me, we've been saving our flags since there hasn't been many multipliers. Now that it's so close, it's time to spend them.

I've basically been doing 0, 5 & 10 flags on occasion but decided to use 50 for the last hour lol. Hoarding most of my flags until it's time.

Ninferno

Alright, result's in and it's time to think of who to join for round 2. Since round 2 is generally bad for competing for internal rankings (same payout but generally more people per team than round 1 due to the reduced number of contestants), I will probably pick the likely weaker winner, whether that is Lissa or Priscilla remains to be seen from the 1st hour result of round 2. However, my only Priscilla is unfortunately lv. 33 already, which means auto-battle might get a little bit risky, which would be really annoying.

...Now that I'm calm, good game. All that tension was unnecessary though. >.>

I'm sure Team Sakura fans got the highest cumulative score currently. They've had the most bursts, no?

I'm backing Priscilla just so I can have an easy time racking up the multipliers in round 2. I finished at #611 in Clarine's army, and I'm aiming for the top on Priscilla's team.

I'm pretty happy that Mist lost. Even though using level 40 Lissa in round 3 will be hell, I'm glad that I at least have the bonus. I'm assuming that Priscilla loses, but it would be wonderful if she actually won. Battles will be a breeze with level 1 Priscilla just like with Clarine.

The Grand Hero Battle was annoying as hell on Lunatic for me because of Windsweep. I'm passing on Infernal battles for the moment. Maybe I'll be able to handle them by the time these bosses get recycled.

Busaiku

Elise is the better character, but she's the only unit I don't have, so I couldn't go for her.
Darn it, and I blew my flags when there were lower multipliers too, so I'm only in the 3000s.

Busaiku

How do I get 1 or 2 or 7 feathers.
I somehow ended with a number ending in 8 and it really frustrates me, cause I can't do anything with leftover feathers.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
How do I get 1 or 2 or 7 feathers.
I somehow ended with a number ending in 8 and it really frustrates me, cause I can't do anything with leftover feathers.

Friend greetings if you didn't get greeted by 5 people. Since its such a small number of feathers, I think most people just don't bother anymore with greetings.

after a bunch of failed attempts, finally cleared that GHB on Infernal, it's funny cause Legion took me two tries and all I changed between attempts was switching a single seal...

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
I kinda like paying less attention to these gauntlets. Less stressful and less work.

I'm just saving up flags until I see multipliers kick in.

lt519

Going according to plan on team Lachesis over here. Time to cash in on the occasional multiplier the next several hours. Defense total up to 7, 4804 score in T20 is good for the bottom 50% lol, see you soon T19.

Anyone near the threshold know what the score is to stay in T20? I could farm a score up to 4830-4844 range if I wanted to...

kswiston

Lachesis is working out well for me. I easily scored a top 5k win yesterday with relatively little effort ( hit a multiplier twice, and then just did enough fighting to get my flags), and this morning we just got back to back 3.8x multipliers.

Elise will obviously win, but I should get some crazy points towards my total in the process.

EDIT: Remember back in February when we were having meltdowns over the 5* promotion feather requirements? I am a casual player compared to a lot of the regulars here, and I'll be back to well over 20k again by the end of the week after spending 42k feathers to 5* Xavier and Camus. Those two made 7 five-star promotions for me. If you throw in my feather balance, and the handful of 4-star promos I did, it all adds up to somewhere over 180k feathers in 5 months.

Mupod

yeah at launch I never would have imagined blowing 22k feathers to inherit a weapon to someone. And here I've done it three times, blade tomes for Linde/Cecilia/Ursula.

Akuun

Wow, that's nuts. I've only sacrificed one 5* person for SI purposes ever, and that was a 5* Camilla that I pulled as 5*.

I've never promoted someone to 5* only to sacrifice it for SI.

kswiston

Wow, that's nuts. I've only sacrificed one 5* person for SI purposes ever, and that was a 5* Camilla that I pulled as 5*.

I've never promoted someone to 5* only to sacrifice it for SI.

I can see myself doing it when I have all of my teams set up. Xavier and Camus give me the start of my cavalry team along with Reinhardt. Now comes the SP grind...

Ideally, you would use 3-4 star scrubs to get lower level skills, and then grab the weapon and a useful level-3 skill off a single character. I have an extra 5-star Reinhardt that I have debated feeding to someone for his tome and Vantage 3. I could 40+1 my main Reinhardt, but unless I was lucky and got +atk, I don't know that it would make much of a difference.

Of course, by the time I am happy with my line-up, IS will introduce 6-star upgrades that cost 100-200k feathers...

EDIT: It's also funny how skill inheritance completely redeemed some characters. People used to bitch about getting Odin, but now I would happily accept 5 of them in a 20 orb pull.

MANUELF

Banned
I can see myself doing it when I have all of my teams set up. Xavier and Camus give me the start of my cavalry team along with Reinhardt. Now comes the SP grind...

Ideally, you would use 3-4 star scrubs to get lower level skills, and then grab the weapon and a useful level-3 skill off a single character. I have an extra 5-star Reinhardt that I have debated feeding to someone for his tome and Vantage 3. I could 40+1 my main Reinhardt, but unless I was lucky and got +atk, I don't know that it would make much of a difference.
Reinhardt tome is unique so you cant pass it along

lt519

Lachesis is working out well for me. I easily scored a top 5k win yesterday with relatively little effort ( hit a multiplier twice, and then just did enough fighting to get my flags), and this morning we just got back to back 3.8x multipliers.

Elise will obviously win, but I should get some crazy points towards my total in the process.

EDIT: Remember back in February when we were having meltdowns over the 5* promotion feather requirements? I am a casual player compared to a lot of the regulars here, and I'll be back to well over 20k again by the end of the week after spending 42k feathers to 5* Xavier and Camus. Those two made 7 five-star promotions for me. If you throw in my feather balance, and the handful of 4-star promos I did, it all adds up to somewhere over 180k feathers in 5 months.

Yeah, I missed the multipliers the first round with Lachesis so only got top 10k, but barely put in any effort. Hit the multipliers 3 times so far today just lucking out checking it at the right time.

Haha, yup on the feathers, it almost turned me off the game not knowing they'd really let them start flowing. After this week I'll have around 80k stockpiled for who knows what is to come. I'm hoarding for something that eventually costs a lot to do.

This was my first Gacha game and I decided to try out Puzzles and Dragons. It's really interesting to see what a 3 year old Gacha game looks like. There's so much content that is just impossible for me to even approach and I've been playing it heavily for a week without too many 'stamina' interruptions or level/unit roadblocks. One thing I think FE:H could borrow is different tier summons and maybe use all those useless badges to pull 2-3* characters with a chance for a 4* and a super rare chance at a 5*. PAD does something similar with friend points which isn't its main currency.

Achtius

Going according to plan on team Lachesis over here. Time to cash in on the occasional multiplier the next several hours. Defense total up to 7, 4804 score in T20 is good for the bottom 50% lol, see you soon T19.

Anyone near the threshold know what the score is to stay in T20? I could farm a score up to 4830-4844 range if I wanted to...

Rank 1815 with 4824...

xequalsy

I think a rework for badges will happen at some point. They have never been a barrier for anyone. Even if you are brand new, you are more likely to lack feathers than badges. One week of playing the training tower a bit (or even grinding it on a Sunday) gives you more than enough.

StAidan

I always want more feathers, but I'm actually pleasantly surprised at how much I've been able to accomplish with them since the game launched. I've promoted probably 5 units to 5* just to sacrifice them to SI, 5 more units to 5* that I intended to keep, and a handful more in order to merge them. But every time I reach 20K, it's still a struggle to decide where to spend them.

Ondore

I've maxed five people since launch, and I have a list of about a dozen or more of people I want to take up. Sacking a promoted unit for SI sounds ludicrous to me.

redcrayon

I think a rework for badges will happen at some point. They have never been a barrier for anyone. Even if you are brand new, you are more likely to lack feathers than badges. One week of playing the training tower a bit (or even grinding it on a Sunday) gives you more than enough.
It is laughably out of sync, comparing how difficult 20 badges is to obtain compared to 20,000 feathers. I think they should have a process where you can trade badges for feathers. Even if it was a ridiculously low trade-in rate (50 badges for 50 feathers etc), it would still be worth doing when I've got 2,500+ of the smaller badges and 700+ of the larger ones, enough to promote 140-odd characters to 5*, or the accompanying badges for 2,800,000 feathers.

elty

I have another 2000 SP that I need to spend on Azura so I can merge her. WHat some other useful skill I can inherit?

I already have

Wing of Mercy 3
30% reduce melee damage

I don't have enough fury. I am thinking Hone ATK, Hone SPD but not sure what else .

Akuun

I have another 2000 SP that I need to spend on Azura so I can merge her. WHat some other useful skill I can inherit?

I already have

Wing of Mercy 3
30% reduce melee damage

I don't have enough fury. I am thinking Hone ATK, Hone SPD but not sure what else .
Does she have Moonbow yet?

Maybe a breaker skill of some sort?

microfolk

I want to make an Horse Emblem!
I've got Reinhardt.
I've got a +Atk Cecilia.
I've got all the mounted GHB heroes + I've got a shit tons of feathers and skills to inherit.

Is Reinhardt \ Cecilia \ Xander the most robust core? How to distribute the horse buffs between them? What positioning skills should I give each one? What about other skills? I want to break the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom