• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have another 2000 SP that I need to spend on Azura so I can merge her. WHat some other useful skill I can inherit?

I already have

Wing of Mercy 3
30% reduce melee damage

I don't have enough fury. I am thinking Hone ATK, Hone SPD but not sure what else .

Pull for Hinata to get Fury. It's the best A slot skill for her. Moonbow for special.

McNum

I want to make an Horse Emblem!
I've got Reinhardt.
I've got a +Atk Cecilia.
I've got all the mounted GHB heroes + I've got a shit tons of feathers and skills to inherit.

Is Reinhardt \ Cecilia \ Xander the most robust core? How to distribute the horse buffs between them? What positioning skills should I give each one? What about other skills? I want to break the game
Camus is a good fourth for that.

My own horse team is Xander, Cecilia, Camus, Reinhardt in that order. Xander runs Fortify Cav since he needs it the least and Camus runs Hone Cav as he hits decently hard as is. As for Support abilities: Got Swap? Everyone wants Swap in a horse team unless they have something similar already.

Now, the gimmick here is Cecilia with Gronnblade. Got a Nino? Steal her book for Cecilia. Oh, and grab Drag Back off her while you're transferring the Gronnblade. Then laugh as the combined buffs of Fortify and Hone Cavalry turns into +30 Atk thanks to the Blade.

Goad Cavalry on Reinhardt and Cecilia is also fun, for even more boost when grouped up. They're not as critical, but very nice to have. And Goad stacks with itself, but doesn't boost Blade tomes.

For builds on the different units, there are several that work. Xander can run Fury/Vantage with this, but a more defensive build is also an option. Camus is the same, I build mine with a Quick Riposte build. Reinhardt and Cecilia want Death Blow and if you don't have that, something that boosts Attack. Cecilia's own Attack +3 is fine. You're already in gross overkill territory most of the time with her.

Now about Reinhardt since you did say you wanted to break the game. Moonbow + Quickened Pulse Seal. Reinhardt will trigger Moonbow on the second hit of his attack in his first battle. Give him Lancebreaker, because what else would you give him, and he's done. Most evil build in the game before horse buffs. After... Yeah, there's very few units that'll survive that.

explodet

I've maxed five people since launch, and I have a list of about a dozen or more of people I want to take up. Sacking a promoted unit for SI sounds ludicrous to me.
I've only done it once, for a Gronnraven+ to give to my Spring Camilla. She needed all the ATK possible and I don't regret it, having a flying unit tank archers is awesome.

... I guess a Michalis with Distant Counter could do that too, but I certainly wouldn't be brave enough to put that together.

spiritfox

I've only done it once, for a Gronnraven+ to give to my Spring Camilla. She needed all the ATK possible and I don't regret it, having a flying unit tank archers is awesome.

... I guess a Michalis with Distant Counter could do that too, but I certainly wouldn't be brave enough to put that together.

But you can't use Iote's Shield and DC together.

champloo

I promoted an A-Tiki to 5* just to merge her into a 4* one :p

If anyone has an abundance of feathers, a good way to waste them is to work on a highly merged 5* unit. I'm doing it on my alt account with Cecilia, she is now 5* +3, and I plan to make her +10 one day.

Draxal

So a magazine posted the news about the new patch modes, but there will be 2 more battle modes, and they both look annoying (think tempest trials annoying).

derp... have to rewrite this post since internet derping & post gone... anyway

v1.5 stuff
http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/549/1549092/

2 new mode (both accessible from story mode section)
- 1st one is tempest trial story mode, pick either single chapter (5 maps) or 2 chapters (10 maps) on the go
- 2nd one is variation of tempest trial. 5 maps, each map need 4 unique units (so need 20 units total) and need to clear with everyone surviving

tempest trial change
- base point up for normal (10 -> 30) and hard (20 -> 35)
- army change, all difficulties are 4 now, instead of 2,3,4
- enemy no longer have -20% hp when a party defeated, now they retain their current hp (like when using that medal item thing to resume a map) screw this one, just refer the English notice since I mistranslated

2x sp (permanent I think?) from Friday 16:00 jst until sunday 15:59 jst

edit: more stuff
https://fire-emblem-heroes.com/ja/topics/index.html?id=detail-20170630

- exp gain change
- better sort system + filter
- minor ui change at summon banner (duration remaining displayed)
- maximum unit up (500 -> 1000)
- some bug fix & enhancement (no more stupid wakelock on android version finally)

These changes are very welcome, but when will Dancers finally receive 1 EXP per dance? We really need that to happen, and more players should be vocal about it now.

Come on, Intelligent Systems!

Ninferno

This 1-month banner is as uninteresting as it can be; this is a fact and has nothing to do with whatever choose stupid poll winner banner some of you are still talking about from time to time after 4 months. I'm indifferent to both of them; I want actual game-themed banners to introduce actual new characters goddammit!

Version 1.5 QoL improvements are very much welcome. Those 2 new Tempest variants are ok but I need to actually play it to know how to feel about it. I seriously hope they make it a lot less grindy than the first one though. Please, pretty please. I really do not want to play the same shit (which costs more than 5 minutes per run) 70+ times on each of my accounts.

Also, the mode that requires 5 distinct teams is going to screw me really hard. As a F2P with terrible luck, I actually do not have 20 workable units...

Rank 1815 with 4824...
wow, is that so? I know that batch who just got promoted to T20 is significantly weaker than the batch just got demoted to T19, but 4824 at #1815 (and that's including the T20 regulars) is still a lot higher than I thought. To put things into perspective, my 4838 is currently ranked #1796 in T19.

Looking back, I really should have waited initially at T17 (when it was the highest achievable tier right after the arena tiering system was introduced) for a week to join the weaker half. No staying in T18 and T19 is bullshit, it separates these 2 halves and they will never meet each other until they can stay in T20 (or purposely drop to T17 and stay for a week) resulting in one half being significantly more competitive than the other.

lt519

20 unit Tempest mode sounds awesome, can't wait to put the full 5* squad to use. Gives me something to work towards too.

I just glad they finally fix that stupid android wakelock. forgot to close the app instead of just suspending it to background like other mobile game? bye2 battery.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Tempest Trial change is godsend.
I only run a suicide team and kill everything team; when you die stage 7 with only Veronica left, it suuuuuucks.

Busaiku

Well, I've got a good Horse Emblem now, but my Armor and Flier are pure garbage.
I might be able to muster up 20, but it'll be so imbalanced.

Ninferno

Well, to be optimistic, I suppose you do not necessarily need 20 really good units. 1 good main team + 4 teams of "2 good units + a complement unit, probably 4*s to patch up the 2 main units' color weakness + a healer or dancer" may do just fine, I hope. If this mode has enemy strength comparable to the last Tempest, then you just need your good main team to face something like the Veronica boss fight, and the rest 4 teams to face something like the first 6 maps.

Sölf

I am pretty sure I can get 20 Units, just not all 5* and definitly not all good units. We'll see. I am pretty hyped for those modes though, they sound pretty cool.

As for the Swimsuit Banner, a few Weapons and Skills sound nice, but imo there is no realy must have unit. But then again, I don't know their regular stats yet.

Wiseblade

Is my blowhole showing if I say I'm happy for more opportunities to use my 24 5* units? In my defence, 8 of those characters are promoted.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
They adjusted scores for normal and hard but not lunatic? Looks like it'll continue to be a slog.

The 5 Map hard mode at least was super fast to breeze though, compared to the lunatic mode which often required far more consideration about unit placement and healing.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Welp first pull
L7pDZDB.jpg
Edit: and third pull lol

100 orbs got me 5* Bikini Tiki, Bikini Robin, Lucina, Elise, and Merric... I was expecting to whale out for this but I got 50 orbs leftover from what I saved and now I'm at a bit of a loss of what to do.

Spoit

I gave it a 20 roll, and didn't get any of them. I did get a 4* +atk/-def Reinhardt, which I probably should use to replace my +spd/-hp one, but soooo many feathers. And the existing one has like 2.5k SP that would go to waste too.

And a spare odin, which is always nice SI bait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom