• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerium

FIRST PULL BABY

vqnzQmu.png

Robin is the only one I actually wanted but now I'm tempted to go for Tiki as well.

My first two pulls.

Now I can focus only on green orbs to get Tiki.

Much better than the bride event. I got one blue and one colorless bride so I kept going for the other blue and other colorless. 150 orbs and all I get are doubles of the ones I already had.

Cerium

Everyone getting Robin makes me feel less special.

But I got Lin on the bride banner and Robin now so I'm getting all my favs and I can't complain.

I might pull a few greens for Tiki but I'll probably save most of my orbs for the next event banner.

Ninferno

I gave it a 20 roll, and didn't get any of them. I did get a 4* +atk/-def Reinhardt, which I probably should use to replace my +spd/-hp one, but soooo many feathers. And the existing one has like 2.5k SP that would go to waste too.

And a spare odin, which is always nice SI bait

Congrats. 4* +Atk Reinhardt is better than any of the focus unit anyway. lol

As for SP, Reinhardt kills so much shit that SP is never going to be a concern for him. If you really don't want that 2.5k SP go into waste, just make sure he learned whatever you could possibly want him to learn before merging into the new one. You can surely promote the 4* once he reaches lv20; leveling up to lv40 will be a waste of time for him. Seriously, you can just spend crystals/shards to bring him to 5* lv40 if you are feeling lazy.

My +Atk Reinhardt +1 has learned both Luna and Moonbow, DB3, both Blue breaker 3s, Escape Route 3, and a couple of Hone 3s, and still have 5k+ SP left.

fuckin gacha bitch

1st and likely only pull = jack shit. Not even good SI fodder man. Feels bad.

3* Subaki, Sully, Draug, Florina

I think thats 3 pulls this month i've gotten two of these in a row^

If I see Subaki's stupid face in a pull ever again i'm going to throw my tablet against the wall lol

Ninferno

fuckin gacha bitch

1st and likely only pull = jack shit. Not even good SI fodder man. Feels bad.

3* Subaki, Sully, Draug, Florina

I think thats 3 pulls this month i've gotten two of these in a row^

If I see Subaki's stupid face in a pull ever again i'm going to throw my tablet against the wall lol

Florina is great Darting Blow and Ardent Sacrifice fodder. I wish I had more of her. Subaki's good QR2 fodder too. Try not to be mad.

3* +Def/-Spd Jagen
3* +Spd/-HP Bartre
4* +Atk/-Spd Gunter
4* +Res/-Atk Sheena

Why?

Why would you even bother checking their IVs. lol

Anyway, after so many "5* in literally the first pull!" posts, it's good to have these posts of normal gacha luck to keep us level-headed.

Grats. Not tempted to go for Gaius?
Thanks. I don't care about Gauis, but I might do a few more pulls for hopefully another Summer Frederick.

The one I pulled has a weird nature (+DEF/-SPD) so I wouldn't mind trying for another, but I'm happy just to have him, and I'll find a suitable build for him no matter what. All the colorless units I got beforehand were really junky though, so I kinda want to see what else I can get.

Westraid

Spent my 100+ saved up orbs to try and get Frederick. No luck. ;_;
I'll try getting some more orbs and try again later. I don't even care if it's a really shitty one, he was my favourite in FE:A.

Spoit

meh, I guess I'll just use clarisse, and accept that I'm probably going to fall back to the 3 orb tier with this character rotations

Spent 25 more orbs. No second Summer Frederick, but I finally got a good natured Saizo. (+SPD/-HP)

Gonna stop now. I got my Summer Frederick and at least one other colorless unit I wanted, with orbs to spare, so it all went well IMO. And this banner is gonna be here for a long time so I can try for a better nature for Fred later on if I feel the desire.

xequalsy

No luck getting Fredrick, but did get an off banner Rebecca 5*. Oh well, there will be time to save more orbs now that I know it's here for a month.

Alucrid

Banned
Non -Atk Reinhardt is still very good. Robin is mediocre either way, although her lance is very desirable for DC Effie.

oh i already have a reinhardt. i might keep robin because right now i'm getting 12 sp per kill for lance users thanks to her skill

syncyes

I just pulled three 3* Gaius in a row. What the fuck :mad:

I am contemplating building a Lucina team for fun. Attack oriented normal Lucina, healer Masked Marth, nuke Spring Lucina, and hoping and praying I can somehow pull the upcoming choose your legends Lucina.

First pull got me summer Robin
Second pull got me summer Tiki

Tried a few more pulls trying for Gaius and Fred...I only get regular 4*'s of them.

Oh well, done with this banner lol.

And both are +atk/-res

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Got nothing. Funny how the color you want at a certain point in time generally fails to show up. Banner will last a while so hopefully I can manage a Summer Tiki.

Mathematics

Neo Member
60 orbs no 5*. Might still pull a bit more for tiki after I clear up some hero space. If anything I walk away with a 4* best Reinhardt: +atk -spd

Ninferno

lv40 neutral stats (it is still early so I'm not sure if they are 100% accurate, but they do look in line with the previously leaked 40 + 10 stats)

Tiki 35/36/30/32/24

Frederick 40/32/31/28/18

Gaius 34/30/37/19/28

Robin 35/32/34/28/29

Achtius

90 orbs Wanted one of Gaius and Fred, got two Fred (neutral, and +def/-spd). I think I am done with the banner, I got enough colorless to last me a life time.

DNAbro

goddamnit 80 orbs down the drain and only 5 star I got was Tiki. Well that and a second Takumi. Was pissed that 3 times no gray orbs popped up.

kulapik

20 orbs and got me mah Robin~

Well, 17 actually, and could have just spent 13 but decided to pull the red though I knew there wasn't anything interesting and got a 4* Draug :|

_Legacy_

This new banner is meh but decided to pull anyway, didn't get a single 5* but got a Klein to feed Death Blow 3 to my Rein, that was a bigger pull imo.

microfolk

Camus is a good fourth for that.

My own horse team is Xander, Cecilia, Camus, Reinhardt in that order. Xander runs Fortify Cav since he needs it the least and Camus runs Hone Cav as he hits decently hard as is. As for Support abilities: Got Swap? Everyone wants Swap in a horse team unless they have something similar already.

Now, the gimmick here is Cecilia with Gronnblade. Got a Nino? Steal her book for Cecilia. Oh, and grab Drag Back off her while you're transferring the Gronnblade. Then laugh as the combined buffs of Fortify and Hone Cavalry turns into +30 Atk thanks to the Blade.

Goad Cavalry on Reinhardt and Cecilia is also fun, for even more boost when grouped up. They're not as critical, but very nice to have. And Goad stacks with itself, but doesn't boost Blade tomes.

For builds on the different units, there are several that work. Xander can run Fury/Vantage with this, but a more defensive build is also an option. Camus is the same, I build mine with a Quick Riposte build. Reinhardt and Cecilia want Death Blow and if you don't have that, something that boosts Attack. Cecilia's own Attack +3 is fine. You're already in gross overkill territory most of the time with her.

Now about Reinhardt since you did say you wanted to break the game. Moonbow + Quickened Pulse Seal. Reinhardt will trigger Moonbow on the second hit of his attack in his first battle. Give him Lancebreaker, because what else would you give him, and he's done. Most evil build in the game before horse buffs. After... Yeah, there's very few units that'll survive that.

Thank you for the detailed answer!

I'm thinking about a 3-heroes core to make space for a bonus hero for Arena purposes, so maybe I could put Hone Cavalry on Reinhardt?
Also can I ask you to elaborate on Swap? I could give it to the entire team no problem, but it's the only ability I never used and I'd like to hear a basic rundown on why it's so good.

I also already have the moonbow + quickened pulse combo 👀 It feels so cheap and I love it.

Bovine

Neo Member
Put in 60 orbs and got Swimsuit Robin and Swimsuit Tiki. Robin is +Def -Speed which is bad but Tiki is +Atk -Res which is a decent IV. Not like I'm going to use them much when I have a plethora of better units. Now to continue saving until Nephenee shows up in 2 years at this rate.

Mathematics

Neo Member
Hot damn. Got my second Hector when I just wanted a Tiki. This one is gonna sit in the box for a long time. I got Ike and working on horse team with Xander and Camus. Not sure who needs distant counter

DNAbro

Ugh I've grinded about 25+ more orbs from some of the hard mode and lunatic mode battles that I never did and I still haven't gotten anything I wanted.

Wiseblade

Thank you for the detailed answer!

I'm thinking about a 3-heroes core to make space for a bonus hero for Arena purposes, so maybe I could put Hone Cavalry on Reinhardt?
Also can I ask you to elaborate on Swap? I could give it to the entire team no problem, but it's the only ability I never used and I'd like to hear a basic rundown on why it's so good.

I also already have the moonbow + quickened pulse combo 👀 It feels so cheap and I love it.
Really, all of the positioning skills come down to preference. I use Swap on Reinhardt & Xander and it makes positioning Cecilia for Blade tome buffs a lot easier. Swapping Xander to pull a mage into safety is always fun too. I'd definitely recommend giving it a try and it won't be hard to get SP to change it if you don't like using Swap, especially now.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
First pull was one blue orb and four greys. Got an Est or something.

Next few pulls were the usual garbage. Gunther, Jagen, Cecilia, etc. At least I got a 4* Mae and 4* Soren, neither of which I've pulled before.

So that's about 35 orbs down and no banner characters. Hopefully I can build up enough to do another pull or two before the banner disappears.

lt519

Lachesis multiplier, go go go. Might be the last one of the round.

I haven't played for a week. I think I'm free from gacha hell now. ����

Lucky you, started Puzzles and Dragons and am about a week straight of playing and starting to hit a grind/wall. Really fun actually but some massive difficulty spikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom