• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mupod

I haven't played for a week. I think I'm free from gacha hell now. 👌👋

FGO has pulled my attention away a bit so I'm kind of in maintenance mode. I'm also pretty happy with my team and now it's just a matter of strengthening them with 20k feather promote+merging. I might grind some SP for the new Nowi I have, but everyone I use actively is rolling in SP from the Tempest Trial 100k grind I did.

It seems quite easy to play both this and FGO at once though, Fate is MUCH more limiting in terms of its stamina system.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
FGO has pulled my attention away a bit so I'm kind of in maintenance mode. I'm also pretty happy with my team and now it's just a matter of strengthening them with 20k feather promote+merging. I might grind some SP for the new Nowi I have, but everyone I use actively is rolling in SP from the Tempest Trial 100k grind I did.

It seems quite easy to play both this and FGO at once though, Fate is MUCH more limiting in terms of its stamina system.

It's very easy to manage both Fire Emblem and FGO mostly because FGO tends to be narrative focused and events in FE are not super intensive compared to FGO's, sans Tempest Trials.

kewlmyc

Yeah, I think I'm done with spending money on the game. I don't actually need most of the units that I try to obtain, yet still spend money regardless.

Tried to get swimsuit FRobin since I like the character, but 300 stones later, still don't have one. Managed to get 1 Swim Tiki and 3 goddamn Swim Gaius though.

EDIT: All the Swims are -Atk too. Lol.

Checked my IVs for Tiki and Robin and they were +hp-res and +hp-def respectively. Not great, but every other time I actually pull a character I want they're either -atk or -spd, so this is a home run by comparison. Maybe I'll do another roll or two to see if I get some dupes, or maybe I'll count my blessings and hold onto my last 50.

lt519

FGO didn't strike a chord with me. It doesn't lend well to bite size playing for me, or at least in the early going, and that turned me off. The battle system seemed really mediocre at best too. I still have a decent roll installed, when I stall out on PAD I might give it another go. I've become addicted to gacha games in my spots of down time, which is good, but playing multiple is the best way to not be lured into paying for anything :)

But yeah, FE:H is on cruise control for me, just hoarding feathers and orbs at this point and probably will until they come up with a serious counter for Horse Emblem

Yeah, I think I'm done with spending money on the game. I don't actually need most of the units that I try to obtain, yet still spend money regardless.

Tried to get swimsuit FRobin since I like the character, but 300 stones later, still don't have one. Managed to get 1 Swim Tiki and 3 goddamn Swim Gaius though.

That's your own fault for pulling colorless enough to the point where you got Gaius 3 times.

kewlmyc

That's your own fault for pulling colorless enough to the point where you got Gaius 3 times.

That was only when Green and Blue weren't available and I needed to at least pull one orb to move on. It was incredibly lucky now that I think about it, but just for the character I didn't want.

Holding onto my Orbs until I get a much larger stash and see which other banners appear in July. My most wanted units are still from previous story banners.

Also, prepare for Firesweep Lance+ hell. Roderick and Athena can now be summoned at 4*. Some of you already know by now, but I haven't seen comments yet.

What are the chances there will be more than one multiplier for Lachesis after this? I mean, if last one was enough to put Elise on disadvantage surely they can return the favor, but I don't know if it'd be better to wait in hopes of a 7x multiplier later :/

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I pulled the Tiki swimsuit. I think these swimsuits are only worth it for the bonus to SP they give. Will be great for leveling up dudes.

Scum

Got Summer FRobin and Summer Tiki. Don't care what their boons/banes are. But I'm staying away from Colourless pulls. Sod that! I'm sick of Azama. 😑

Sciel

Delicious Pulls

16d6ac0d3b.jpg

Sterok

Literally my first pull was Tiki. +Atk/-Spd which is eh, but I can use her for Arena, and that's all that matters since she's not particularly good. Guess I can keep hording orbs.

Yup, immediately back to disadvantage for Lachesis as expected. Ugh, I don't know if I should go all in with my 400 banners left or if I should wait =_=

lt519

Yup, immediately back to disadvantage for Lachesis as expected. Ugh, I don't know if I should go all in with my 400 banners left or if I should wait =_=

lol, awesome didn't know that lachesis went back into a disadvantage. One more Bonus for old time's sake. Have a meeting at 12:30, won't be able to log back on for the second one this hour.

That's pretty huge for Elise backers to get a shot at a big multiplier in the overall score. Hopefully Lachesis catches up just enough to get one more multiplier right before the end and fuck the whole thing up :p

lt519

multiplier can be so dumb

Its why I'm not bothering with grinding out all the quests to get flags, I'm just popping in every few hours to see if Lachesis is near a bonus and then trying to double it. I've used I maybe 1600 flags total this round and am in the top 15k overall. I'm at 866k overall, it's pointless to even do anything if there isn't a bonus, what's another 20k gonna do?

Spent the 30ish orbs I had including the new ones for the "Summer Tiki and Friends" paralogue but no Tiki or Robin yet. Did get a 5* Camilla and 5* Roderick though so can't complain about that. Will keep hunting down green and blue with whatever orbs I get during the month.

I knew there's a catch yesterday when I manage to get 1 ssr + 1 sr in 3 single roll in mirishita. gotta restore my universal shitty rng luck back to its normal level :')
I don't get how in this thread nobody posts but the people that get their desired unit on first pull. :/
I'll join you in the "100 Orbs down the drain" club.
typical luck posts, either post saying you're lucky or not lucky. no one cares about middle ground most of the time :p

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
I don't get how in this thread nobody posts but the people that get their desired unit on first pull. :/
I've spent about 40 orbs and got nothing! o/*\o

Edit: Another pull with only one green or blue orb. Yay this game.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
The Summer Tiki I got is +Res/-Speed :/

Doesn't look like Lissa vs Priscilla is going to have another multiplier, they are just too close.

I don't post on the occasions I shoot my whole stash and don't get anything because I typically don't want to think about it.
Save gems in Idolm@ster for ten months only to spend them all and not even get an SSR, much less the one you wanted? Let's lock that one away in the repressed memory folder.

Sushen

With no summer units, I need to prepare for the next arena. Should I promote Legion or Clarisse? For Legion, I have a brave axe to give, but atk+ Frederick might be a better owner of it?

Roman

With no summer units, I need to prepare for the next arena. Should I promote Legion or Clarisse? For Legion, I have a brave axe to give, but atk+ Frederick might be a better owner of it?

At that point you might as well invest in Alfonse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom