• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerium

Come to think of it, isn't the Choose Your Legends banner supposed to be next?

Better save my orbs. I'm going ALL OUT for that one.

kswiston

I managed to hit all of the Lachesis multipliers today and am now 156th in that army. There may be one last multiplier at the end, but I think that I am good for the Top 1k this round.

It would be amazing if the final multiplier happens in the last hour and Elise loses :p

Scum

I want Swimsuit Robin/Adult Tiki for reasons, but I'll remain strong for a better banner.

Stay strong, chrono01...

aQT08wR.png

...stay strong. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

kewlmyc

Dear my fellow Elise Gauntlet supporters:

STOP RUNNING GAUNTLET. YOU'RE GOING TO ACTIVATE LACHESIS'S MULTIPLIER AND DOOM US ALL.

Thank you for your time.

Hot damn, I pulled twice. The first time I got

-5 star Reinhart (I've never had him before)
-4 star Effie (who I also didn't have)
...and some scrubs.

Then I pulled again and got:

-5 star Swim Robin
-5 star Reinhart AGAIN
-5 star Camilla

o_o

Augh, why did Priscilla only get that one 3.5x multiplier.
Was holding out for a 7x, but now I probably won't get any.

I really didn't expect to be on the winning team, but I'm happy. I've been taking this Gauntlet somewhat easy. My only strategy was to use 200 Flags on every multiplier. The lack of multipliers in Round 2 has hurt my overall score, but I'm fine.

I was ranked #611 on Clarine's team, and I'm down to #17900 on Priscilla's team. My total rank is at #12436, which is still good.

I will have 3000 Flags for the final round, and I'll just spend them haphazardly. I can hopefully break into the top 10000 at least.

Jims

I like how the beach chapters' dialogue is so shameless about what they're doing with this banner. Profit indeed, Anna.

Didn't get any of the swimsuits after 8-9 orbs, but did get my first Klein and Nowi (at 4*) finally. I kinda want to keep the Klein, but Reinhardt has been waiting for Death Blow 3 for a month now...

I don't mind Lachesis losing because that got me to #24 in the overall leaderboard but god damn it I needed Lissa to win. I don't havr either Elise or Priscilla =_=

Busaiku

I expected Priscilla to win, but I thought we'd get more swing multipliers.
Elise got more multipliers, and she was dominating more often otherwise.

I expected Priscilla to win, but I thought we'd get more swing multipliers.
Elise got more multipliers, and she was dominating more often otherwise.

Priscilla-4 multipliers (3.3x, 3.5x, 3.7x, 3.9x)
Elise-3 multipliers (3.3x, 3.6x, 6.3x)

ehh not really

interestingly, R1 multipliers:

Priscilla-3 (3.3x, 4.0x, 4.7x)
Elise-3 (3.3x, 3.8x, 6.2x)

sum of multipliers so far: Elise-26.5, Priscilla-26.4

obviously Priscilla is going to jump ahead on this in the final, but still

After promising to quit the game forever due to rolling ~175 orbs and not getting a single 5* I have come back to use my collection of orbs that I stockpiled. 120 orbs later I now have a single Summer Gaius. And not a single other 5*. Nintendo continuing to innovate the genre. :p

lt519

She didnt get it by a hair so Elise is on the final!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I was pulling for Lachesis to hit that multiplier, would have been game over for Elise and a huge upset, plus a ton more points for me. Not that it even matters, but would have been fun to pull off a stupid upset on a last hour bonus period.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I am a bit sad that the Training tower is starting to have a lot of Firesweep Weapons. Especially since they are so rare in the main game right now, with only 2 newish heroes having them.

Busaiku

That's lame, I thought she remained steadily ahead, didn't realize they were multipliers.
This'll be the worst Voting Gauntlet for me yet.

Spoit

I'm not sure if the bonus for winning with elise is worth the extra hassle that is fighting with a lvl 40 character. Probably will just go with clarine so I can autobattle to victory every time

That's a good Olwen. It buffs the main advantage she has over Reinhardt and allows her to quad a lot of units especially with horse buffs.

I agree. A +SPD Olwen (assuming ATK is neutral) is fantastic on a cavalry team. How can you really complain about that summon?

Also was surprised to learn there was apparently more than one multiplier for Priscilla. I was asleep from 2AM to 9AM, so I guess that explains it.

There will be so much to do in just the next few minutes. I'm excited!

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Alright, Priscilla is already in multiplier territory. I wonder how many times she will go in and out, if we just extrapolate the current scores, Elise will gain 200m more points than Priscilla per hour when they are "Even".

I think this last round is going to be bumpy, it will likely keep swinging wildly from one side to the next.

_Legacy_

Have I missed something here, why are people caring whether they have the units in the gauntlet or not? Is there some sort of bonus that gets applied to our units after the gauntlet?

Have I missed something here, why are people caring whether they have the units in the gauntlet or not? Is there some sort of bonus that gets applied to our units after the gauntlet?

extra base 10 pts for having the unit that you side with during the battle. combined with flag & multiplier = profit
it doesn't matter if the unit is your own or from randomly chosen friend or that 1 random user picked for you, but it's easier to get constant extra 10 base pts if you have that unit on your own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom