• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Legacy_

extra base 10 pts for having the unit that you side with during the battle. combined with flag & multiplier = profit
it doesn't matter if the unit is your own or from randomly chosen friend or that 1 random user picked for you, but it's easier to get constant extra 10 base pts if you have that unit on your own

Ah right, thanks!

Caught 4 bonuses with Elise which has me in the top 2k despite just joining.

Barely paid any attention to this gauntlet. They chose to focus on literally the worst unit type in the game

Just got a run in during last hour Elise multiplier and Im in the 20k range, did I really miss 3 other changes?

From the start its been

First Hour - Even
Second Hour - Priscilla
Third Hour - Elise
Fourth Hour - Priscilla
Fifth Hour - Elise
Sixth Hour (currently) - Priscilla

So yeah you missed 3. Since the scores are getting larger its doubtful that Elise will get another one in 10 or so minutes. Priscilla probably won't overshoot by enough.

Sushen

I have a 3 way dilemma. I am considering either promoting Legion or atk+ Frederick to 5*. While I can't decide, if I do choose Frederick, probably, I'll also promote Clarisse for the arena. What's your opinion on this?

papasmurf1038

Neo Member
Finally beat Infernal Clarisse, was a bit of a nightmare without a 5* Xander to distant counter the green mage. The key ended up being teaching Lunge to my Eliwood so that he could draw Clarisse off the defensive tiles and tank fire from all the mages.

Lunge was my absolute favorite ability in Fates, so it was cool to see it be useful in Heroes for once!

Scum

I remember trying to get Fae and had no luck whatsoever and now I have 4* & 5*. lol
4* is +ATK -DEF. I'm thinking of setting her up similarly to Nowi, with Triangle Adept & Quick Riposte...

Ninferno

The Sakura Madman has done it again, clearing infernal Clarisse with his Sakura squadron.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6yBsN2mKsk

I think this is so far the most difficult (and hilarious) one for him, mainly because of the Raven Tome+, TA3 cav mage with 38 Res. How do you beat it? A Sakura with 52 Atk buffed, Threaten Res, and bunch of Spur Atk. lol

Scum

The Sakura Madman has done it again, clearing infernal Clarisse with his Sakura squadron.

I think this is so far the most difficult (and hilarious) one for him, mainly because of the Raven Tome+, TA3 cav mage with 38 Res. How do you beat it? A Sakura with 52 Atk buffed, Threaten Res, and bunch of Spur Atk. lol

jose.png

Can't clear Infernal GHBs? Hate that you'll never get in and stay in T20 with a 0-merged Xander and Camus? Spend enough orbs, and you too can have a Sakura Squad of your own! It's the answer to all your problems! Only 50 orbs each with a 1/4 chance of getting an Elise instead! Get yours today!

Me and Aveyn will remain the only ones here to actually pull on this banner, won't we? >.>

lt519

Missed out on the Elise bonuses, picked her to get the free win feathers but maybe regretting my decision as I'm dropping really fast in overall. Figured the 6-7 times I hit Lachesis bonuses would keep me top 30k, noooope.

Me and Aveyn will remain the only ones here to actually pull on this banner, won't we? >.>

I'd love to if I had the resources to spare, but I'm happy with my random Sakuras. Luckily she can be pulled at 4* unlike Elise, so that's one benefit for sticking with the underdog little sister XD

Would have pulled Elise's banner if Genny was in it. Not pulling if there's four focus units of the same color and I already have three of them.
Elise available in the Princess banner
"But healers suck. lol"

Genny available in the second Echoes banner
"But no one has Elise. lol"

Elise available again in the Imouto banner
"But no one has Genny. lol"
-
Calling it right now: Next month? Genny. No Elise. >.>

chrono01

Swimsuit Taki and Robin? Where's my Swimsuit Tharja?!
I kind of want to see them release the really popular swimsuit characters (Lucina/Tharja/Camilla/etc.) immediately after the current banner ends, right when people's orb reserves are drained since they didn't know it was coming.

But then, I'm an evil person.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I kind of want to see them release the really popular swimsuit characters (Lucina/Tharja/Camilla/etc.) immediately after the current banner ends, right when people's orb reserves are drained since they didn't know it was coming.

Yo Chrono, what gacha games do you actually play and not just log in for premium currency? :p

Scum

flo.png

chrono01

Yo Chrono, what gacha games do you actually play and not just log in for premium currency? :p
Right now?

Fate/GO is taking a lot of my free-time, working through story and all that. I recently pulled Rain/Leafa/Sakuya in SAO Memory Defrag, so I've been trying to level them up as well as grind all of the necessary equipment for them while the rain event is still going. Tales of Link I still have quite a bit of story to work through as well, and they recently added two new stories in the event section that I still need to go through.

Logging into Dokkan Battle daily, as well as Treasure Cruise, hoping that I later get the itch to go back (if I do, I'll have a bunch of free items waiting for me, if not, at least it's only a few seconds daily to log in so not much lost). Brave Souls I might drop, since I'm continuing to have bad luck on the gatcha there and I'm getting tired of playing with the same setup of character. I think Brave Exvius is dead to me though, wanted to give it one more try with the anniversary to see if I could pull something worthwhile and I struck out. Didn't even get a Rikku, out of my multitude of pulls. Eternal despair.

To get things back on-topic,I still play FEH occasionally, but truth be told I was kind of hoping for a more story-heavy game than what we got. Therefore, it doesn't hold my interest as much as I thought it would, but there's always a chance things could change in a later update.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So because team Priscilla couldn't get enough points to swing the multiplier to Elise, we now have to wait like 12 hours for Priscilla to be back in multiplier territory.

For units bad at SI, lets see... Female Corrin/Oliva don't really offer to much outside of Hone Attack, Raigh is pretty bad outside of Rally Attack, Virion is pretty bad, Niles's Warding Blow is a bit too niche, Beruka's skills are trash, Est is basically only good for Shove, Catria only has Luna going for her, Oboro has crap skills.

Yeah, those are in my opinion the units that offer the least for Skill Inheritance.

Sushen

I'm still denied of any swimsuit units. Instead, I got a 4* neutral Titania. She's only neutral unit that I've ever pulled. No idea if she's any good, haha.

Atk+ Frederick vs Legion vs neutral Titania...which is the best?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I'm still denied of any swimsuit units. Instead, I got a 4* neutral Titania. She's only neutral unit that I've ever pulled. No idea if she's any good, haha.

I think Titania is better in a Cavalry Team, and Legion would be better in a non-calvary team. Fredrick is alright, but from what I recall from analysis when Titania came out, is that Titania is basically just better then him.

IMO, +ATK Frederick all the way. Slap a Brave Axe+ on him and he's an absolute monster.

I think Titania is better in a Cavalry Team, and Legion would be better in a non-calvary team. Fredrick is alright, but from what I recall from analysis when Titania came out, is that Titania is basically just better then him.
A +ATK Titania is weaker than a -ATK Frederick. They serve two completely different functions.

Titania is a wall who acts primarily as a support character. Frederick is wrecking ball who can take a melee hit but needs to snipe mages before they can reach him.

Ondore

There's a lot more people in the Arena this week who are trying to clear the quests as well. I'm into double figures because of it.

lt519

I got 1. Which is a huge improvement, I was at zero until a few hours ago. Maybe putting Wings of Mercy 2 on Reinhardt did the trick.

I run three stacked characters and one without an A and B skill, kinda if a dick move but it lowers my overall score enough that people get matched against my cavalry team that probably can't handle it.

So Elise isn't going to get another bonus right? Seems to have no trouble keeping up with Priscilla even when she gets them.

The current prediction is 3 for Priscilla and 1 for Elise. But even as the predictions get more accurate for when the first bonus occurs, they haven't really been able to predict how the bonus scores will change the game.

Anyways, right now the prediction is Priscilla bonus to take a lead, likely putting Elise into Bonus because of the multiplier. Priscilla then getting a bonus because they just got smoked by team Elise finally unleashing all of their feathers, but not enough players to put Elise back into bonus, and then a final bonus for Priscilla with just a few hours to go, making it very tight at the end.

Spreadsheet tracker

I have to say, I don't appreciate what appears to be the Mario Kart rubber banding of match 7 on Arena. I got matched with a bunch of super merged units, a Cordelia and Oliva with wings of mercy, and an Ike that was merged to plus 6 or so, putting his speed just out of reach of doubling with Camus before my team got wrecked.

MicH

Wow.

ZB8cLAml.jpg

With the basic 3% rate too. Got Swimsuit Robin yesterday so decided to try for Gaius and Tiki but got Frederick and some other goodies instead. Still quite new to this game. IVs and skill inheritance is quite... frightening to me :p

Wow.

ZB8cLAml.jpg

With the basic 3% rate too. Got Swimsuit Robin yesterday so decided to try for Gaius and Tiki but got Frederick and some other goodies instead. Still quite new to this game. IVs and skill inheritance is quite... frightening to me :p

These images should be illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom