• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.

ZB8cLAml.jpg

With the basic 3% rate too. Got Swimsuit Robin yesterday so decided to try for Gaius and Tiki but got Frederick and some other goodies instead. Still quite new to this game. IVs and skill inheritance is quite... frightening to me :p
Hawkeye is like an unofficial Summer banner unit too since he's so scantily clad.

Ninferno

Well, my alt's orb reserve has gone back up to 100 and my main is also slowly recovering from the Vantage banner fiasco (blew 100+ for Rein and of course didn't get any in the end). I should be ready when the next game-themed banner hits. IS, just give me the FE4/5/10 banner already!

Seriously, I hope the good rhythm of normal game-themed banners (blazing, SoV, New Mystery) returns ASAP once IS is done with the boring month-long summer banner and lame CYL and whatever uninspiring gimmicks they can come up with.

Speaking of the summer banner that will be up for an unusually long time, I'm starting to worry that they will also become the bonus char for the July Tempest... Please don't do this shit IS, even if you are evil enough to do that, please just let them occupy the 20% row, not 40%.

I'm definitely not summoning on this summer banner, and I'll be hoarding for a long time.

For the hell of it, I just played on a separate account using my old iPhone 4s. The game crashes constantly, but I've been able to beat the first five main Chapters and a few Paralogues on Normal. The luck here has been above average. I got Summer Tiki with a +ATK/-DEF on the very first round of summons. I later summoned 5* Athena with +SPD/-HP after just hitting 3.5%. I wish I had that luck on my main file.

I really can't play on that device without major issues, and this game is already time-consuming enough one on file. I would only touch it to collect daily Orbs and do short missions.

Sushen

My secondary account has units with pretty good IVs but yeah I can't play 2 accounts and I have invested too much on the main already as well.

I'll keep pulling until I get one of the girls although I may end up with nothing.

Florina is great Darting Blow and Ardent Sacrifice fodder. I wish I had more of her. Subaki's good QR2 fodder too. Try not to be mad.

I was just raging. I haven't gotten anything good in my last 10 pulls. That really blows when you are a F2P player. I guess such is the luck. I realize now its also because the player pool is getting massive. Going to be much harder getting good stuff down the line.

Alas, About to do a pull again. >_>

Edit: another shit pull. The player pool gets bigger but i'm still getting the same damn characters everytime.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I was just raging. I haven't gotten anything good in my last 10 pulls. That really blows when you are a F2P player. I guess such is the luck. I realize now its also because the player pool is getting massive. Going to be much harder getting good stuff down the line.

Alas, About to do a pull again. >_>

Edit: another shit pull. The player pool gets bigger but i'm still getting the same damn characters everytime.
10 pulls is like nothing; I'm sure you got some nice stuff you don't realize.

redcrayon

There are so many even 3* units I've only seen once, but Arthur and Odin I must have had a dozen of by now. Ah well, at least Odin is a good source for Moonbow.

_Legacy_

How they gonna end the weekend bonus SP event on a Sunday morning? That sucks, I was enjoying seeing my Summer Robin gain 9 SP per kill plus the standard SP for levelling up.

Think Priscilla is due for a boost next hour. Hopefully Elise gets one the next hour so I can't do that before bed. Should be able to secure a top 1k result with that.

Ninferno

This is probably the last multiplier we are going to get. Team Priscilla will take the lead thanks to it but it won't hit the advantage threshold. Team Elise will play catch-up for the rest of the hours; they will manage to barely pull ahead in the last few hours, according to mathematical predictions. However, things will get more unpredictable towards the end as people enters desperation mode and start dumping all their remaining flags before time runs out. It will be interesting to watch how it unfolds to say the least.

Mupod

I've got no summer units, but Hinata made me very happy. It's been 2 months since I've seen him.

I gave up on the summer banner and went back to pulling reds on the fury one. Got my first Hinata since literally the first 2 weeks of the game. I never would've imagined I'd be so hype to get a 3*, lol.

Now to decide who eats him. There's a long lineup.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Somehow landed a Summer Tiki with the free orbs from the new month. -Spd +Res, but oh well. I'm just happy I got one in the first place because I was expecting nothing.

Maybe the -spd is salvageable somehow. She seems surprisingly tanky.

What's the best build for Camilla? Suddenly I have three 5* copies of her. I already have a tricked out Hector, so it may be a waste of time, but might as well do something with her.

Roman

What's the best build for Camilla? Suddenly I have three 5* copies of her. I already have a tricked out Hector, so it may be a waste of time, but might as well do something with her.

You could turn her into a dedicated flier team anti-mage unit with Emerald Axe and Distant Counter.

HawthorneKitty

and this right here is why multipliers are stupid
Meh it shifted from whoever can check every 30 min more times to People that can get lucky for checking at oppurtune times; more volatility in the rankings is good so if you missed a ton, you can still raise your rank.

Meh it shifted from whoever can check every 30 min more times to People that can get lucky for checking at oppurtune times; more volatility in the rankings is good so if you missed a ton, you can still raise your rank.

What's the problem with those who put in the most time getting the best rewards?

and this completely screws over those in the wrong time zones

HawthorneKitty

What's the problem with those who put in the most time getting the best rewards?

and this completely screws over those in the wrong time zones
Nothing, but this plants the mindset that you can always have a chance at raising your rank and not just fall in ranks for not playing.

Woohoo, got my Summer Tiki (middling +hp/-def), bringing her up to speed asap with that axe SP skill. Two others gotten were an apparently ideal 4* Soren +spd/-hp which was something new so will keep him around. And a busted +res/-atk 4* Peri, which is opposite of and reminds me how much I like my ideal 5*. Somebody will be inheriting Threaten Defense soon...

With Tiki found, going to hold off and build the orbs back up and see what other banners pop up, maybe try for Summer Robin near the end of month. Also stumbled into that morning multiplier for gauntlet Priscilla so tossed flags at it.

Dragoshi1

65 orbs spent, not one Tiki or Robin.

But I did get x4 3* Sully's, two during one gacha attempt too. So I have a Sully +5 now...

I wish you could sell your units you dislike for a special currency to trade towards a unit you do want from the current banner.

kewlmyc

How far behind do you have to be for a multiplier to take activate? You'd think being 1,500,000,000 behind wouldn't be considered the "same".

Ninferno

I just realized you can import your FE:H friends to your Switch friend list. "Importing WiiU friends" is one of the new features introduced in the Switch OS 3.0 and I tried it out today and found you can also do the same with your FEH friends. One fun fact I learned with this is that out of the 40ish FEH "friends" I have, 4 of them actually have the Switch. That's a lot more than I thought:)

This gauntlet may actually end up being close. Elise under performed and Priscilla over performed with the bonus, which actually cost the team a bonus (and me a lot of multiplier points) but the "predicted" Elise victory keeps shrinking because her team has under performed extrapolation every hour since the bonus as well.

It looks like the creator is honing in and predicted less per hour now, but as it stands he is predicting an Elise victory of 385,000,000, but that is down from a prediction of 578,000,000 just a couple hours ago.

MANUELF

Banned
This gauntlet may actually end up being close. Elise under performed and Priscilla over performed with the bonus, which actually cost the team a bonus (and me a lot of multiplier points) but the "predicted" Elise victory keeps shrinking because her team has under performed extrapolation every hour since the bonus as well.

It looks like the creator is honing in and predicted less per hour now, but as it stands he is predicting an Elise victory of 385,000,000, but that is down from a prediction of 578,000,000 just a couple hours ago.
We are saving flags for the last moment, I have 1200 saved

Mupod

oh man this Fury banner has been amazing for me. All 3* characters, but of 6 of them 2 were Lon'qu and 2 were Hinata. Who cares about 5* I need this shit more.

How's the triangle adapt works with colorless?

TA only applies if you have a weapon advantage. Colorless units have no weapon advantage against other colors so TA is wasted and puts you at a disadvantage against Raven tome users if they aren't already using it themselves.

Why Elise team have a penalty. All day today I have been getting about 70% of what non bonus unit would get. Example I only get 71 points for the free attack vs 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom