• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
MY CURSE IS BROKEN

RYOMA +SPD -DEF
KLEIN +SPD - HP

And this was on the beach banner, I'm not sad I didn't get Elise and Robin this is a very good consolation prize.

Congrats! I have never had that outcome on my main account.

The only times I received two 5* in one session were both on an alternate device. On that same account, I pulled Faye (+SPD/-DEF) and Titania (+SPD/-ATK). Then it happened again with Summer Xander (+SPD/-DEF) and Ogma (+DEF/-HP).

I did those pulls with a 3.5% pity rate, too. On my main, I often reach 4.25% or even 4.75% before I get a single 5*. At least I'm coming off of a +SPD/-DEF Sonya, so I'm really happy about that. I'm at 71 Orbs right now and content to build up my stash.

Busaiku

How far ahead does a character need to be for the losing side to get a multiplier?
Getting worried that Leo is inching away enough that Xander'll get it in the last hour.

Was somehow lucky enough to pull a S Corrin so now i have both mage fliers. For my WIP flier emblem team would dual blade be the way to go? I was thinking of putting blarblade on S Corrin and Gronnraven + TA on Bunny Camilla to deal with grays.

If you run double blades you'll need the buffs to go with them. Do you have Hinoka/Caeda?

If you run double blades you'll need the buffs to go with them. Do you have Hinoka/Caeda?

I have yet to summon either of them :( The flier heroes I have right now are

5*
Bunny Camilla
S Corrin
Camilla
Catria

4*
Palla
Est

I also have a 3* cherche that is +atk - hp that I'm saving for when I hopefully summon hinoka and Caeda/a 2nd S Corrin. Never thought about making a flier team, but now that I have two of the flying mages I feel like I have to lol.

lmao Frederick is going to be the first character to lose because of the multiplier....unless he mounts a comeback

great system amirite

spiritfox

Will the Wo Dao be a good choice for Palla?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wo Dao is the best option for Palla outside of her base Ruby Sword. Ruby is better if you need her to counter greens, but Wo Dao makes her hit a lot harder otherwise.

lt519

T6XFXbE.jpg

Poison daggers, reposition, and wings of Mercy on every single one of them ):

Go go TA Robin!

This would be any non-horse or flier emblem nightmare

Well played team Elise, let's get this W on a bullshit bonus. 600m ain't gonna happen though ):

Sushen

The later part of chain challenge levels are just lazy and cheating where there is no puzzle to them. I thought the tempest levels were outrageous. Nothing is more frustrating than having to take damages because enemy units are out of reach and won't move until I surrender one of mine. Not only that they put two units of opposite colors right next to each other so that there is no right unit to throw in no matter what. I'm talking about paralogue 7 lunatic, btw.

lt519

Last multiplier Elise had she barely got 300m so unless massive amounts of people have been hoarding, it ain't gonna happen. I bet most are out of flags at this point.

Also just cherry picked my way to 4802 in T19, don't think it's gonna be enough. Need to give Titania a couple more skills.

champloo

Finally beat Lunatic 11&12 Chain Challenge!
My team of Sonya, Nowi, Frederick, Lissa carried me through map 1-8 without casualty, then it came down to using two teams to beat the rest two maps

Those were pretty much the hardest fights in this game.. I spent numerous stamina on them, the tedious part was having to go through the first few maps every try. By the end I could almost beat map 1-6 with my eyes closed..

Sushen

My team of Sonya, Nowi, Frederick, Lissa carried me through map 1-8 without casualty, then it came down to using two teams to beat the rest two maps

Those were pretty much the hardest fights in this game.. I spent numerous stamina on them, the tedious part was having to go through the first few maps every try. By the end I could almost beat map 1-6 with my eyes closed..
You've got my respect, man. So, those 4 units are custom made for the job?

The two win in 4 turn maps being towards the end was the worst.

lololol Frederick got jobbed by the multiplier

how ironic, the one time it flips a match it is in favor of the expected favorite heading into the match and not for the underdog

lt519

Nooooo Elise, good try. #84 overall and I still have flags to spare haha.

Lol I just rage pulled on the summer banner to see if I could get another summer character and got a neutral Celica first pull, first 5* red mage, I'll take it :)

DooD1234

Corrin number too great. Even with last bonus, Elise couldn't pass Corrin. On the positive side I'm like rank 428 on Team Elise so I'm pretty good on cumulative scoring. Guess I'm joining Robin as I'm lacking Corrin, Leo, and Gaius.

Sushen

I got 4,190th in Robin's team. I thought I was going to miss top 5,000th in the team as I was 4930th with 25 minutes remaining, but apparently the final tally got me higher. Now, I wish I didn't throw in 150 flags in the last hour, haha. I really wanted 2100 instead of 1700 feathers.

As Corrin is going to destroy Robin, I'll ride the multiplier train.

lt519

An upset would of actually made the event exciting. All these "improvements" they've added haven't done anything to improve the mode.

And even if Frederick did win, it doesn't matter in the long run. This event has no stakes.

Nothing in the game has stakes...

I had fun pulling for the underdog on one last hurrah which would have normally just been a blow out that I wouldn't even have participated in. It's better than the previous iteration of the Guantelt and it's always just been a for fun thing anyway.

I had fun pulling for the underdog on one last hurrah which would have normally just been a blow out that I wouldn't even have participated in. It's better than the previous iteration of the Guantelt and it's always just been a for fun thing anyway.
Stakes for the player. With Feathers as the only reward, the final outcome is meaningless.

If the placements of the characters had some sort of additional effect that might give the mode have more value.

"the underdog" would've won without the multiplier

champloo

You've got my respect, man. So, those 4 units are custom made for the job?

Thanks, they were not really custom built, I use them regularly. only changed a couple C skills to overcome some specific enemies.

Oh, and Quickened Pulse is really good on these type of challenges. I put it on Sonya, she pretty much has a Boosted Moonbow charged at the beginning of every map.

The two win in 4 turn maps being towards the end was the worst.

Yeah, at first I though the split mountain map was bad enough.. then I found out it was just the beginning. Can't believe there are people capable of clearing the entire thing with only one team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom