• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chauzu

Team Elise truly was a goldmine. Only used 1200 flags, but only on 6.2, 6.8 and 7.5 multiplier. Ended up at 835k score and rank 425 even without bonus hero. Top 1k cumulative is basically a lock now, so all the focus is trying to place as high as I can in the two remaining rounds.

Did someone die?

Didn't realize I kept picking 1-1 smh

Anyway went with the sure thing this time around. Can't be bothered keeping up with voting bonuses even though I'm fortunate enough to get the initial rush with when the reset is in my timezone. I have a butt load of feathers already and nothing I really wanna use them on.

I should be sleeping but instead, was grinding out flag rewards I could get (minus the 5x unit ones you win from the gauntlet).

Didn't really want to use too many flags against Tiki, so I have a nice cushion against F!Corrin.

Gonna be curious to see the final matchup though...

Roman

Will the Wo Dao be a good choice for Palla?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's a very solid choice, but then you expect her to take melee hits, which on fliers shouldn't be very necessary.

I know someone with serious Palla builds, and they look like this:

image.png
image.png
image.png

Scum

It's a very solid choice, but then you expect her to take melee hits, which on fliers shouldn't be very necessary.

I know someone with serious Palla builds, and they look like this:
Holy shit! That's fucking amazing! 😮
I like that second build but Hector tho...
MouBlow.png

Mupod

heavy blade + galeforce + brave weapon is something I really want to have one day just because it'd be a fun ace in the hole for GHBs, tempest, etc.

I even have a shit -atk Lyn to give up, although I'm kind of attached to her as she was my only 5* for a long time.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Team Elise truly was a goldmine. Only used 1200 flags, but only on 6.2, 6.8 and 7.5 multiplier. Ended up at 835k score and rank 425 even without bonus hero. Top 1k cumulative is basically a lock now, so all the focus is trying to place as high as I can in the two remaining rounds.

Don't think it's a lock. I was top 350 and I'm now out of top 1000. Sucks when you can't make the bonus periods :(

Roman

heavy blade + galeforce + brave weapon is something I really want to have one day just because it'd be a fun ace in the hole for GHBs, tempest, etc.

I even have a shit -atk Lyn to give up, although I'm kind of attached to her as she was my only 5* for a long time.

I want to build Minerva like this eventually. It's basically flying Eldigan on defense teams - with QP she wouldn't even need to double, Galeforce would have a cooldown of 3.
After one Heavy Blade attack and enemy counter, it's already charged, and then they lose a unit. Pair that with Drag Back, Hit and Run or Lunge, and a Wings of Mercy dancer.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
I think most of us aren't looking to build +10 5* characters with multiple 5* sacrifices on them. That's super whale tier stuff that doesn't really apply to most people here.

But it does hold true that Palla does well with Wo Dao. It makes her lean more towards offense, which might be what you're looking for.

I'm keeping the Ruby Sword on mine though, since she's also going to tank the occasional hit on my team.

Draxal

Problem i have with building sword and axe fliers right now is once firesweep swords and axes come out, the builds will change completely.

Mupod

I'm a bit hesitant to invest in a Palla because red fliers are almost nonexistent, they have to add more sooner than later. Although I keep thinking that and they keep adding more lances.

Akuun

I'm keeping my Palla very budget. Iote's Shield, Reposition, and then keeping Ruby Sword, WoM and Goad Fliers. The only thing I'd consider would be replacing WoM with Swordbreaker, but that doesn't seem like a big deal since I'll have two blues in Hinoka + Corrin anyway. Basically a sort of flying half-Olivia in role.

I don't think Palla needs to be the backbone of a flier team because there are so many other fliers that do a much better job as super strong strikers and buffers. Her strength lies in her ability to chip in a little bit of everything, not nuking or tanking. IMO her role is mostly to support the main striker units on the team, and to cover their weaknesses. That means that Reposition and WoM will be what she'll be doing most of the time, either to buff friendly units or to help launch them into position. The Ruby Sword lets her check any green units, which is all I really need out of her.

I'm a bit hesitant to invest in a Palla because red fliers are almost nonexistent, they have to add more sooner than later. Although I keep thinking that and they keep adding more lances.

I've slowly been merging the 8-9 I have at 4*. I gave her Tobin's armorslayer+ because I had no plans to use him and he was a free 5* with an inheritable weapon. She is going to be my healer in my flier team, with reciprocal aid and renewal. Thinking she'll be the one to get Iotes Shield, so I have one flier that can bait and tank archers.

Weebos

Banned
Not as fancy as usual units in this thread, but I sacrificed my first 5 star for skill inheritance to make this Cecilia.

Still need an A skill, but I'm waiting on the Hero Fest before doing a mass summoning.

Akuun

I thought of merging Palla too, but she's so useful for SI fodder. :(

Mine's still 4* unmerged right now, but I might just 5* her and call it a day.

I thought of merging Palla too, but she's so useful for SI fodder. :(

Mine's still 4* unmerged right now, but I might just 5* her and call it a day.

That's the down side. I got quite a few Odin now after focusing on blues for so long though. And I am not too big on Wings of Mercy. Mainly because my two Cains have already given WoM to Olivia and Hector.

Mupod

I'm still running attack+3 on my blade cecilia and I've used her enough that she's sitting on over 6000 extra SP. I'll put Fury on her at some point, I haven't bothered because it'd be only useful for tanking extreme outlier super-Reinhardts. I wouldn't use it in Tempest Trial which is where she does most of the heavy lifting.

Escape Route is fun on her in tempest trial, especially with a wings of mercy dancer. Once they are both low HP it basically turns into cheat codes.

I'm still running attack+3 on my blade cecilia and I've used her enough that she's sitting on over 6000 extra SP. I'll put Fury on her at some point, I haven't bothered because it'd be only useful for tanking extreme outlier super-Reinhardts. I wouldn't use it in Tempest Trial which is where she does most of the heavy lifting.

Escape Route is fun on her in tempest trial, especially with a wings of mercy dancer. Once they are both low HP it basically turns into cheat codes.

Fury 2 is great on her as well if you want to go cheap. Helps her get to escape route range as well.

Busaiku

Apparently Summer Leo with +Res, neutral HP and HP +3, Fury 3, Raurowl+ (or Fortify Resistance) and 2 adjacent can tank a Moonbow, Death Blow Reinhardt with buffs.
I want a good Leo just for this 1 situation.

kewlmyc

What sucks is that the only flying mages in the game are both limited themed units.

I should have whaled for Spring Camilla so I could have a legit flying squad. That and not have sacrificed Hinoka like an idiot.

What sucks is that the only flying mages in the game are both limited themed units.

I should have whaled for Spring Camilla so I could have a legit flying squad. That and not have sacrificed Hinoka like an idiot.

Or you can get my luck and spend money and still not get spring camilla...

Akuun

It's my biggest regret with this game. Not worth the brave lance+ Effie I got.
I almost did that too, back when I didn't know that Hinoka was the only unit with Hone Fliers, and back when I bought into the whole "-atk = worthless trash only good for SI fodder" thing.

Then I realized that -atk Hinoka is still better than nothing, and the -atk is easily overcome with some SI and Goad Fliers anyway.

Sushen

As I'm in eternal loop of 18-19 tier, my core arena team of Xander (not the naked or with vegi weapon ones), Azure, and Reinhardt are pretty much settled. In the latest 7 wins, I didn't even use my bonus character once. As long as it moves fast enough to stay out of harms way, it doesn't matter who that is any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom