• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mupod

For clarification: This is on the map with forts in the middle arranged in a checkerboard pattern (i.e. Holing up in a fort would mean ranged attackers would also hole up), yes?

ah yeah, forgot to mention that. She would've survived the first hit thanks to her defense tile then doubled him. He still would've been fine thanks to sacred cowl, but this way was safer.

Busaiku

Why didn't Leo get a multiplier in the last hour if he was 500 million behind, isn't that what led to Gaius's one, or was he further behind?

lt519

If you want to maximize Gaius score I'd suggest not using flags today and hitting multipliers all day tomorrow when they are 7x

Woke up after missing all the multipliers this morning and am still 228, should hold top 1000 without much effort just doing a couple multipliers tomorrow.

Tripon

If you want to maximize Gaius score I'd suggest not using flags today and hitting multipliers all day tomorrow when they are 7x

Woke up after missing all the multipliers this morning and am still 228, should hold top 1000 without much effort just doing a couple multipliers tomorrow.
Eh, I'll still have 2600 flags once I get all the rewards done for gauntlet. Unless you have all day to play the game, burning 2000 flags in a day is hard. You see a multiplier, you should use it.

Why didn't Leo get a multiplier in the last hour if he was 500 million behind, isn't that what led to Gaius's one, or was he further behind?

To get X-Factor, the trailer must be behind the leader by 10% of the leader's score.
Gaius' score was 6,013,764,509.
Leo's was 5,525,802,127.
Leo would've needed a score of 5,412,388,058 to get X-Factor.
Even if X-Factor required the leader to be ahead by 10% of the trailer or be ahead by 500,000,000, Gaius was only ahead by 487,962,382.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
4816 - I think that's the highest score I've gotten yet. Ryoma, Fae, Nowi, Hana.

I think this is the first time I did an all-melee run without noping the fuck out after a round or two.

PK Gaming

78iECjH.png

lmao

Gaius won't win. Even after the multiplier ends, he doesn't even get a temporarily lead.

That said, I've gotten over 1 million points in this round alone for being on team Gaius and 1.4 million cumulative. Still not sure if I'll get above rank 10000 in the cumulative ranking though.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I have 710 flags left, I wonder how long I should wait for the highest multipliers, or if I should just jump on the next two and be done with it.

lt519

Gaius won't win. Even after the multiplier ends, he doesn't even get a temporarily lead.

That said, I've gotten over 1 million points in this round alone for being on team Gaius and 1.4 million cumulative. Still not sure if I'll get above rank 10000 in the cumulative ranking though.

Dunno I've barely participated this last round and I'm still at 325 overall with just over 2mil. I've been hoarding for 7x multipliers but looks like I won't even need them.

c-murph

Sölf;245524161 said:
They give you feathers. A whooping 10 per day. Amazing, right?

lmao.... I only have the online people that add me. I think I only get 5 though... Maybe its 10. Should pay attention more. I thought the more friends you had the more you get.

Either way it seems pointless and shitty. Nintendo needs to revamp it. Offer something a little more substantial.

Mupod

But they're all red sword... That's bad right?!

all you need is one defense win, and to get one you just need to kill 1 character and get someone to surrender. 4 same-color is a viable strategy, they might not be able to counter 4 reds safely. I'm assuming at least 1-2 of those has swordbreaker as well so for example Ryoma could be risky.

I'm guessing in this case defense tile Fred and Ryoma ate a few attacks while Linde cleaned up. One Nowi would eat that team though. And obviously never try running that as your player-controlled team lol.

all you need is one defense win, and to get one you just need to kill 1 character and get someone to surrender. 4 same-color is a viable strategy, they might not be able to counter 4 reds safely. I'm assuming at least 1-2 of those has swordbreaker as well so for example Ryoma could be risky.

I'm guessing in this case defense tile Fred and Ryoma ate a few attacks while Linde cleaned up. One Nowi would eat that team though. And obviously never try running that as your player-controlled team lol.
My Summer Xander has 42 DEF, so he took a grand total of 2 damage from original recipe Xander on a defense tile.

I basically just kited the enemy around, hid behind trees while setting up defensive choke points, with Linde sniping everyone.

c-murph

Ahhhh,I see. Thanks!

Update is out.

Also:
MSID不動の姿勢1: Hardy Bearing 1
MSID第2迷宮の覇者1: Squad Ace B 1
MSIDH不動の姿勢1: Disables skills that change unit's attack priority.\nIf unit has 100% HP at start of battle, enemy skills\nthat change attack priority are also disabled.
MSIDH第2迷宮の覇者1: Grants Def+1.
MID_STAGE_TITLE_SB_0002: 2nd Assault
MID_STAGE_HONOR_T0015: Bound Hero Battle
MID_STAGE_T0015: C & L

RIP Vantage/Desperation

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So, this Tempest Trail should be the last Echoes themed one for a while. I wonder if they will do FE Warriors next.

That Hero Catalog in the update is great. Revisit the summon for characters you've gotten and more importantly the special conversation earned at 5*/40 is no longer a one-time only affair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom