• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

macklelol

Managed to beat the Infernal BHB with my usual melee flier team. Had a really hard time finding the best way to start the fight, really had to make good use of Wings of Mercy for this one.

As for my free summon, got myself a 4* Selena. Can't complain, always good to have some Reposition fodder at hand.

Roman

Beat the odds and summoned a free 3* Fir. Amazing.

Struggled with the Infernal BHB using horses but putting Ward on Cecilia fixed it.

Got Adult Tiki with my free pull. Useful for SI so I'm happy.

I'm glad that the next pull in the same session is four orbs so they aren't bilking player of two extra orbs if you complete the whole session.

Got a +HP, -RES Athena on my free pull which is pretty damn good, yeah I know who doesn't have an abundance of red swords, but I can still make use of her.

I need more teams for TT and the new arena mode.

ggx2ac

Awesome, they put in a refresh button in the training tower.

Now it will be so much easier leveling up or doing those tenth stratum quests.

Trunx28

got a 4* Hana, -spd +res .. here we go, my +atk Hana is +1 now. Let's build this baby to the max.

Solved the Celica/Lilina banner on Lunatic with these four fellows:
Klein 5* with Firesweep Bow, LnD3
Delthea 5* for the red mage only
Nino 5* just for the blue lance
Olivia 4* to dance away

Starting position:
Klein Nino
Olivia Delthea

Nino destroy the wall. Move everyone one up. End turn.
Klein kills the flyer, gets danced by Oliv and kills Lilina. Nino moves Olivia out of harm. Delthea is parked below Nino. End turn.
Klein shoots Cecilia. Olivia dances Klein and he kills Cecilia. Nino kills the lance. Delthea moves one panel up. End turn.
Delthea finishes the red mage. Klein with Olivias help kills the archer. Done.

papasmurf1038

Neo Member
Infernal Cecilia and Lilina was tricky, yeah. I ran Frederick, Mathilda, Cecilia, and Reinhardt, with Green Tomebreaker just barely allowing Frederick to tank a hit from Cecilia, and Lancebreaker allowing Cecilia to ORKO the blue flier.

Mathilda (and also Eliwood) are both a little bit underrated, I think. I have +Atk versions of both, and they serve a pretty valuable niche in the context of cavalry teams.

linkent

Does the point to go in rank 20 and stay in 20 different?
4870 and i am dropping out of 20

while this guy
dsjb17yymaez.png
is going in with 4840

Roman

Does the point to go in rank 20 and stay in 20 different?
4870 and i am dropping out of 20

while this guy

is going in with 4840

Of course. It's a completely different percentage and the players in tier 20 tend to score higher.

To go from 19 to 20 you need to be in the top 35% of tier 19 - to stay in tier 20 you need to be in the top 30% of tier 20.

linkent

Of course. It's a completely different percentage and the players in tier 20 tend to score higher.

To go from 19 to 20 you need to be in the top 35% of tier 19 - to stay in tier 20 you need to be in the top 30% of tier 20.

damn, thought i was doing good picking 694+ enemies.
do you think i can stay in 20 with 4886? (698*7)

Closing in on 100 orbs and this is the most of refrained since... ever I think. Whenever I had orbs I spent on whatever the banner was at the time. Gonna shoot for a decent Julia from Hero Fest since the 2 I have are awful (-Spd and -Atk). Wouldn't mind a not -Atk Celica from the Tempest banner as well but I won't go out of my way there. Also have a 70k Hero Feathers and nothing I want to spend on.

Once I got Reinhardt I don't feel like spending anything lol. Dude just mops up. Only reason I want a good Julia is so I don't get bopped by other peoples Reinhardt.

spiritfox

So all healers have crit quotes you can hear in the catalog, which are different from their normal heal special quotes. Kinda of a waste that we cannot hear it normally.

explodet

Infernal Cecilia and Lilina was tricky, yeah. I ran Frederick, Mathilda, Cecilia, and Reinhardt, with Green Tomebreaker just barely allowing Frederick to tank a hit from Cecilia, and Lancebreaker allowing Cecilia to ORKO the blue flier.
Frederick tanked a magic hit?
Even with Horse Emblem support, I'm impressed!

take today's orbs and open up Nohrian Summer twice...no blue either time. Get 5* lilina from second... I had to check that I didn't open the wrong one...I did not.

Pulled a 4* neutral atk Reinhardt with that free summon...is he worth developing?

His IVs are actually -Def+Res...

I'm in the same boat.

If you have tons of feathers, I'd at least consider it. You can always merge him into a better Reinhardt if you ever got one.

That said, with 4* and 3* rates being flipped, your chances of getting a good Reinhardt are a lot better now, so you could just play the waiting game.

I think it took me about 4-5 months to get a good 3* Nino though. But it was totally worth the wait.

Mupod

lol of course half of this thread got a 5* as their free pull. I got a Barst, fine by me I need more Repositions.

cleared the infernal BHB using Xander, Cecilia, Ursula and Azura. Anybody with hone cavalry could fill in for Xander, and any dancer for Azura. Reinhardt could probably do what Ursula did as well, since she never took hits. G Tomebreaker was key on Cecilia allowing her to kill herself without needing both cavalry buffs.

Started the round by killing lance pegasus with Cecilia, drawing back with Ursula then dancing and doing it again. From there it was ursula kills lance cavalry, dance, kills Lilina then Cecilia deals with Cecilia. Then it was just mop-up of the bottom two - the red tome has an anti-cavalry weapon but it does jack shit to Ursula and she one shots him. Brave bow guy isn't really tankable (he has a quad/luna build) so I left him for last.

Sterok

Infernal was stupidly easy with Rein + Cecilia + Olivia (I guess Swap Tiki did something too). First try. Cecilia didn't even have a C-skill, though Rein has Hone Cav for Cecilia's blade tome. Cecilia blew up top Peg and was brought to safety by Rein and olivia. Next turn Cecilia blew herself up while Rein nuked Lilina. Tiki swaped Cecilia into a good position to be danced, who blew up lance cav. Next turn Rein nuked the archer and everyone else stayed safe from red mage. Rein nuked the mage for an easy cleanup.

bigzgod

damn, thought i was doing good picking 694+ enemies.
do you think i can stay in 20 with 4886? (698*7)

If it makes you feel any better, you should have an incredibly easy time getting back to 20. You only need 4800 to move up. That's a 686 average.

If it makes you feel any better, you should have an incredibly easy time getting back to 20. You only need 4800 to move up. That's a 686 average.

Yar, I was surprised to see my 4810 score putting me almost midway through the upper threshold. It looks like it'll be my first time entering Tier 20!

EDIT

Got a 4* Fae with my free pull. Yay for another free Renewal? Shame she's -Atk. (Already fed her, in case that miraculously happens to her best bane.)

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

I'm not understanding why the scores sometimes drop so low compared to earlier weeks.

Sushen

Infernal was stupidly easy with Rein + Cecilia + Olivia (I guess Swap Tiki did something too). First try. Cecilia didn't even have a C-skill, though Rein has Hone Cav for Cecilia's blade tome. Cecilia blew up top Peg and was brought to safety by Rein and olivia. Next turn Cecilia blew herself up while Rein nuked Lilina. Tiki swaped Cecilia into a good position to be danced, who blew up lance cav. Next turn Rein nuked the archer and everyone else stayed safe from red mage. Rein nuked the mage for an easy cleanup.
This strategy worked for me. In my case I used summer Xander instead of Tiki for the crucial job of tanking the lance cav.

I only got a 3* Hana for my first free banner shot but then got a +atk -hp 5* Roy following that. Frees up a 4* Roy I was keeping around to give somebody Tri Adept.

Alkez

I really wish this game had a permanent no rate up banner. I want to do some pulls for Lon'quos and Pallas for SI but I don't like the on banner reds and would rather have an even chance of getting anybody than a weighted chance of getting someone I don't want/need.

4* effie on the free....because the stupid banner game ne only 1 blue and 4 colorless.

And now at 5% pity rate on trying for summer corrin..

game hates me

kswiston

Got a 5-star Roy for my free pull. I have had two 4-star versions before, but I guess that I will actually keep this one.

I haven't been posying here much, but I have been concentrating on getting enough useable chars to do the squad assault type maps. Horse Emblem is in a useable state, but not quite done. I will see if I can scrape together flier emblem next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom