• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bovine

Neo Member
I have completed the bunny collection, yay! Bunny Lucina is neutral, which is better than -Atk and -Speed. Also got an Abel that is +Atk -Speed. All because I have poor resistance to putting in some $$$. I'm done pulling until new characters arrive.

spiritfox

No one praised me for my +att -res Hinoka I pulled yesterday lol

Also when are we getting the Echoes banner man. I want my Celica.

Cerium

Err. Does Nino double Lucina? They're tied for speed. Where is +5 Speed coming from?

My Nino is +Spd (3)

+Fury (3)
+Hone Speed (4)

Easy double, even if the Lucina is +Spd.

Lu1zSKz.png

Between the natures and the Fury my Nino can double a neutral Lucina WITHOUT buffs.

Given that my Nino is almost never unbuffed, ANY Lucina will get doubled.

MildSoss

My Nino is +Spd (3)

+Fury (3)
+Hone Speed (4)

Easy double, even if the Lucina is +Spd.

Between the natures and the Fury my Nino can double a neutral Lucina WITHOUT buffs.

Given that my Nino is almost never unbuffed, ANY Lucina will get doubled.
I knew I should of pulled for Eirika instead of Lucina during that last princess banner. Even with Fury my Nino can't do that to speedy reds.. :(

ggx2ac

Hearing the Cherche talk, I decided to look at what I have.

I have a few 4* of them, thankfully I have an attack up, speed down Cherche.

What it means is that at 5* level 40, her base attack would be 41. Attaching a brave axe+ would give 49 attack, that is way more than what Camilla can get.

If I wanted to get a hard hitter like her I would probably do this.

Cherche

Brave Axe+
Pivot
Pavise
Death Blow
Brash Assault
Threaten Atk

spiritfox

We can be Hinoka buddies then. My praise is your praise.

How were you planning on building her (or foddering if that is your preference)?

I'm thinking about maximising her attack by dropping in Death Blow and Sword/Lance-breaker. Also replace her special with Moonbow. But I'll need units to sacrifice for that so it's a long term project.

And with this week's arena rewards, I finally awakened +ATK/-RES Nino to 5*! Now I need to figure out how to build around her...

This is who I've got:

I'm guessing: Nino (Desperation, Ardent Sacrifice?), Eirika (+ATK, Hone Speed - plus Reposition), Azura (Sing, Fortify Res), ... and like Takumi (Vantage, with Rally Defense?)

Looks like I could also work a Flier Emblem (Hinoka, Minerva, 4* Cordelia, Bunny Camilla maybe).

No good Horse Emblem possibilities, I guess!

But yay: Nino!

I'm thinking about maximising her attack by dropping in Death Blow and Sword/Lance-breaker. Also replace her special with Moonbow. But I'll need units to sacrifice for that so it's a long term project.

I was thinking of going Death Blow and Vantage with Dragonic Aura for her special. Still debating if Hinoka should outright replace my Cordelia, or if they would complement each other. I think I'll need to check the match ups to see if Hinoka can check anything for Cordelia (doubt it).

Etria

No one praised me for my +att -res Hinoka I pulled yesterday lol

Also when are we getting the Echoes banner man. I want my Celica.

Must have been lost in the deluge of summons after the new banners hit last night. Nevertheless, congrats to you as well. :p
Your EO avatar is great btw.

Busaiku

Wish I realized Jaffar and Karel were on the banner sooner.
Luckily already had Jaffar ready to go, but more feathers with Karel would've been good.

Mupod

huh, I can't find flying units in the tower for shit. Still need 5 for the quest.

I like the odds on the wyvern/pegasus banners but I'd like to try and fail at Kagero/Effie tomorrow. Hopefully that stays up a bit or we get some good orb quests.

huh, I can't find flying units in the tower for shit. Still need 5 for the quest.

I like the odds on the wyvern/pegasus banners but I'd like to try and fail at Kagero/Effie tomorrow. Hopefully that stays up a bit or we get some good orb quests.

I ended up doing the new Paralogue Lunatic fight 1 at 2 kills per fight to round up my orbs to pull on Wyverns today.

Ended up 70k this week. This is after being under 30k last week. So many thwarted runs

It's rough out there. I haven't seen people posting their rank recently, but I'll give my score. I got 4530 on Offense and ranked at 7800. With the defense, I got 5k feathers. I won't be shooting high this season, and I will be fine if I drop out of the top 10K.

4.5k feathers is still really good.

Me too! I might give him reposition and Ignis later on. Can't figure out if bonfire is better or ignis.

Moonbow's the go-to because it's guaranteed to go off in a defensive situation for Michalis. Might do a lancer in in a single shot, maybe? A lot of the other things just have an awkward timing to the point that I'd consider the (normally) 5-action cooldown specials. Don't need to Ignis someone that's at 1HP. :\ 'Course, you could always just have someone else do the sweeping.

Galeforce, maybe? Defend, taking two hits, get one hit in. Finish off at start of next turn. Galeforce activates, effectively making it a free action

Cerium

are either a +hp/-res or +atk/-spd nino worth taking up the 5*? or just wait and pray for a good IV?
+HP isn't a great nature and -Spd is bad. I wouldn't do it personally, but the first one is the one to go with if you're desperate to get a boost.

Alucrid

Banned
+HP isn't a great nature and -Spd is bad. I wouldn't do it personally, but the first one is the one to go with if you're desperate to get a boost.

yeah, that's what i thought. finally getting that bad IV luck. that's four 4* ninos that i've gotten that are trash

edit: hmm i have a +spd/-def cecilia though...time to sacrifice nino?

I'd put Quick Riposte and Bonfire on 5* Michalis if you can.

They attack.
You attack. (Bonfire fully charged).
You attack again with Quick Riposte and proc Bonfire.

You beat every neutral IV lance unit this way except for Effie (Wary Fighter) and 12/17 of the neutral IV axe units. All the archers except Virion are KO'd by Bonfire if they doubled you on the enemy phase. Avoid mages like the plague.

parasight

I have a 4* Nino I've been training up (-ATT, +SPD). I've been considering promoting her, because I have no 5* Greens, but I also don't have the proper team composition to support her. Right now my team consists of Lucina, Effie, Reinhardt and I rotate the 4th slot (usually Karel). Should I just hold onto my feathers for someone else? Who should I be looking to promote?

spiritfox

I have a 4* Nino I've been training up (-ATT, +SPD). I've been considering promoting her, because I have no 5* Greens, but I also don't have the proper team composition to support her. Right now my team consists of Lucina, Effie, Reinhardt and I rotate the 4th slot (usually Karel). Should I just hold onto my feathers for someone else? Who should I be looking to promote?

Nino doesn't work with that team so I wouldn't. Try to get a green to cover the triangle.

Jims

Fell out of <10K. Landed at 11,500. I'm going to miss having Jaffar as a bonus unit. He had some clutch assists in this arena set.

I run Nino with Effie, but it works waaaaaaay better if Effie knows Swap or Reposition or something (I use Swap). Nino does a good job pulling Effie toward where she needs to be, and Effie can swap in for when Nino pokes the enemy. That team core is really reliant on having a red who can deal with Hector by themselves, however. Takumi can be a problem too. Also, taking advantage of those C-abilities for buffs (especially if you don't have Eirika).

Honestly, Nino is the kind of unit where, even at 4*, you can figure out if she works with your team comp in arena. Try a few setups and buffs combos, and if you get a group that synergizes with her and covers the matchups, then she's worth upgrading. The -ATK sucks (I have the exact same nature), but with Fury/Death Blow/Life or Death, you can mitigate it. Besides, a decent chunk of Nino's damage is from her buffs anyway.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
They put out another Tweet saying that screenshot had in development stuff, so it likely isn't' going to be out tonight.

But behold, the empty S Slot!
C8iX5WqXcAAevW3.jpg

Cerium

They drained the orbs from my veins with the fucking rabbit shit and now they're dropping equipment. I see their plan. It's quite devious.

To keep up I'm gonna need more orbs which means hard cash. Evil.

13randO

0MVjvYc.png

I got lazy and sick of grinding SP but eventually that New Moon will be a Luna.

Oh, and as tempting as Vantage is on Ryoma, give him Swordbreaker. You'll need it in case you run into a bunch of Falchions.

If you don't mind me asking, what are the IVs on that Ninian?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I suspect it will be the badges, actually. That currency is greatly under used.

I still feel Badges will just become a way to get SP.

I would enjoy there being some sort of Equipment store. With diffrent items weekly, along with a daily discount
mayatomr_laugh.gif

scy

Man, I feel like they tried to make this an anti-Hector map, at least a little, by having the 2x Dagger users to debuff + Poison and then the anti-Armored guy right there but ... their base damage is too low and the hammer guy can't even reach due to all the forest tiles.

Hector is the undisputed champ of great hero battles.

Pretty much. Hector baits out, one shots everything. It'll be fine, Lunatic will be harder! Hector baits out, one shots everything. Okay then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom