• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
T-39: Cherche has the least amount of votes.

Camilla - 481, 554, 946
Hinoka - 70, 663, 507
Cordelia - 76, 108, 672
Cherche - 43, 184, 374
Minerva - 100, 325, 106
Palla - 71, 385, 352
Beruka - 43, 252, 580
Subaki - 46, 757, 388
Poor Beruka. I almost went with her, but my Camilla's at 40 while all my Berukas are at 1, so that was the dealbreaker between the two.

explodet

I've been on the bandwagon for a while now - Camilla was one of my first 5* units. And I'm actually using her in this gauntlet.

"Time to support Palla!"

I swear every fucking time I support the losing girl. Every time. Fuck it, supporting her till the bitter end.

Took a chance and rolled on Fliers banner and...

C8p5-kwVYAAODZ2.jpg
Jakob +HP,-RES
Jorge +RES, -SPD

UGH, guess I could feather them...

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
"Time to support Palla!"

I swear every fucking time I support the losing girl. Every time. Fuck it, supporting her till the bitter end.

Took a chance and rolled on Fliers banner and...

Jakob +HP,-RES
Jorge +RES, -SPD

UGH, guess I could feather them...
Jakob is actually a somewhat decent ranged tank because of his fast regeneration. You could have him eat a hit, put him away to regenerate, then repeat. I used to use him before I had any stronger ranged options.

And if anything, you could use him for his renewal 3. Seems like a waste to feather him.

Sick of using Michalis so I decided to take another chance on the spring banner and got Bunny Chrom. +Spd/-res which appears ideal Especially with Fury and paired with Eirika.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Sick of using Michalis so I decided to take another chance on the spring banner and got Bunny Chrom. +Spd/-res which appears ideal Especially with Fury and paired with Eirika.

I'm REALLY liking Bunny Chrom, more than I thought. I made mine into a healer of sorts with reciprocal aid and renewal. I wanted to give him a unique function on my team so he'll always have a role. If I just need a green tank/killer, I would use Hector.

Pejo

I've been on the bandwagon for a while now - Camilla was one of my first 5* units. And I'm actually using her in this gauntlet.

Camilla was always going to win. I'm not sure why people thought Hinoka was going to give her a run for the money.

Anyways, in more good Camilla related news:

First pull netted me a dupe 5* Minerva, and I was super pissed because I figured "Welp, that just reset my 5* bonus". Very next pull was the Camilla I've been waiting for. So damn happy. I somehow managed to get all 4 spring units.

Sushen

Got 20 orbs again. Despite what said, the temptation is mounting for bunny Lucina as if I actually have a chance. The false hope and the fool who believes it...

Many got bunny something after 60 some orbs whereas I got none after 100 some, although I can't complain Azura.

I'm REALLY liking Bunny Chrom, more than I thought. I made mine into a healer of sorts with reciprocal aid and renewal. I wanted to give him a unique function on my team so he'll always have a role. If I just need a green tank/killer, I would use Hector.

That's a really cool build. Green melee can find themselves not doing much and that solves that problem.

Alright guys, I need advice: I'm doing a Flier Emblem build, and I have to choose between 5* Cordelia and 5* Catria. Both are +ATK, I don't remember what the - is on them.

Mupod

Alright guys, I need advice: I'm doing a Flier Emblem build, and I have to choose between 5* Cordelia and 5* Catria. Both are +ATK, I don't remember what the - is on them.

+atk Cordelia is very, very strong. I only have a 4* one and she is the main reason I was able to complete the 4 fliers in 10th stratum quest.

Catria was kinda dead weight and I dropped her in the mid 30s. She can be situationally useful but I feel like Subaki does the tanky pegasus role better.

Jakob is actually a somewhat decent ranged tank because of his fast regeneration. You could have him eat a hit, put him away to regenerate, then repeat. I used to use him before I had any stronger ranged options.

And if anything, you could use him for his renewal 3. Seems like a waste to feather him.

Thing is if I were to ever use him his purpose would be a mage killer and nothing else and my 4* Felicia who is +RES would maybe be the better option. Plus I already have Jaffer.

Akuun

Thing is if I were to ever use him his purpose would be a mage killer and nothing else and my 4* Felicia who is +RES would maybe be the better option. Plus I already have Jaffer.
Oh yeah, Jakob isn't very good at mage killing. He's more of a physical tank.

Maybe keep him around for his skills if you ever want to give anything he has to anyone. He has a few good skills, like Renewal, a rally skill, defense, etc.

+atk Cordelia is very, very strong. I only have a 4* one and she is the main reason I was able to complete the 4 fliers in 10th stratum quest.

Catria was kinda dead weight and I dropped her in the mid 30s. She can be situationally useful but I feel like Subaki does the tanky pegasus role better.
I think Catria is pretty good, actually. Pretty tanky and can do pretty decent damage because she procs her skill so often. Good at 1v1ing people because of Armored Blow and Seal Atk. She was my main spearhead in the level 40 flier training tower quest (backed up by my craptacular -atk Hinoka). She's probably my best flier, even at 4*.

But then, I don't have a Cordelia to compare her to.

Trying to do inheritance math for a Kagero. I am looking to get Moonbow and Wings of Mercy 2 on her, with the possibility of spur speed 2. My plan is to eat
  • 4* Frederick for New Moon and Wings of Mercy 1 and 2
  • 4* Palla for Moonbow and Spur Speed 1 and 2
I want to confirm that after getting New Moon from Frederick that I can get Moonbow from Palla? The reason I want to double check is that Fredericks New Moon leads to Luna whereas Pallas New Moon leads to Moonbow, the one I want. Just want to make sure there are no shenanigans.

Mupod

Trying to do inheritance math for a Kagero. I am looking to get Moonbow and Wings of Mercy 2 on her, with the possibility of spur speed 2. My plan is to eat
I want to confirm that after getting New Moon from Frederick that I can get Moonbow from Palla? The reason I want to double check is that Fredericks New Moon leads to Luna whereas Pallas New Moon leads to Moonbow, the one I want. Just want to make sure there are no shenanigans.

yes, that's how it works.

It also applies to characters with abilities like Goad Armor, if you don't want to use that you can give them Spur Def 3 instead as the first two abilities are already learned.

Yeah. That'll work.

It will work the way you want it to. New moon is the prerequisite for either.

Pick obvious loser and rank between 1001-5000 and you get 2100 feathers.

pick Minerva so you a) still get 2 victories and b) get the easier side for ranking in the final (in fact, compared to Camilla you're gonna be at least one tier higher all 3 rounds)

edit: actually by all means everyone should pick Camilla "for the feathers" ;)

pick Minerva so you a) still get 2 victories and b) get the easier side for ranking in the final (in fact, compared to Camilla you're gonna be at least one tier higher all 3 rounds)
That was my thought process as well. Weird that they put what would be the number 1 and 2 seeds (Camilla and Cordelia) on the same side of the bracket.

Akuun

I'm surprised at how quickly I'm losing interest in the game without the free login orbs. Greatly lengthening the time before I get a free pull is really killing the game for me, since I don't have anyone I really want to train or promote right now.

I'm surprised at how quickly I'm losing interest in the game without the free login orbs. Greatly lengthening the time before I get a free pull is really killing the game for me, since I don't have anyone I really want to train or promote right now.

Yea I get that funny feeling after only being able to get a total of 2 Orbs in the past 2 days...

On another note, already ran into too many bad matchups that I can't win for the tournament. Thanks for locking my infantry character alone in that room while the other team is ranged and outside. Talk about shooting fish in a barrel!

Pejo

Do you guys typically train a single unit at a time by backing it up with high level units like dancers and healers, or do you train a new team of 4 at the same time? It just feels like around level 32 it starts taking for fucking ever to level whole teams.

MANUELF

Banned
Do you guys typically train a single unit at a time by backing it up with high level units like dancers and healers, or do you train a new team of 4 at the same time? It just feels like around level 32 it starts taking for fucking ever to level whole teams.
Whole team until early 30s

Mupod

it's always been easier for me to do one at a time, but early on I like to level up groups as an actual team because it's more fun that way.

it also depends on the character of course. Hector, Nino and Linde could reliably clear entire maps regardless of the enemy team with the right support. I leveled Hawkeye and Selena together because they could cover each other's weaknesses, but it took longer.

Recently for my really powerful 5* I've made sure to level them by themselves and intentionally keep them below 30 as long as I could while still gaining SP. Gotta get as much SP as you can while the maps are still 2-4 stamina. Hector should just barely be able to have Bonfire, Pivot, Distant Counter and Vantage 3 when he hits 40. I'll still need to farm another few hundred on him, so I'm glad I stretched it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom