• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerium

I like how basically everybody thought the same way when we saw Bunnymilla. Lord knows I did. Juuuuuust need some more SP for Gronnblade on mine...

I can do the Gronnblade but I don't have the Hinoka or the Caeda so it remains out of my grasp unfortunately.

Ok I get more points but I am put against a Horse Emblem team with a +3 and +2 characters and they are all fully inherited... I am no match...

Edit: nevermind, trees fucked them over while I picked them up. Lost nobody.

Cerium

Yeah a quick test run shows they definitely improved matchmaking. I'm getting paired with some bad ass 40+ teams.

I got 4542 which is quite a bit beyond what I was able to get previously, and I even lost units in one match.

I wonder if I can hit 4600 on a perfect run.

backlot

image.png

I approve of this new matchmaking.

scy

Grinding 1 unit = 2k feathers, not too bad.
Datamined banner seems to be Alm, Lukas, Clair, and Faye.

Too bad I can't update on my iPad for whatever reason.

Edit: My ~630-ish mage team with no inheritance is now up to 670-680 tier. Neat.
oh my god all the +'s

macklelol

Scored 4768 in the arena with the new matchmaking. Didn't really bump up my old score that much, so that's a little disappointing. And all my matches were just way too easy.

Totakeke

Feels like most people get 670-680 arena scores per battle now regardless of team composition. If anyone gets scores significantly above or below that please post your team. Thanks.

backlot

Alright, here's the team I used:

One shot queen. Need to finish grinding SP for Fury. I'm thinking Green Tome Breaker for the last spot but Vantage might also be good.

Hinoka for Hone Fliers. Once I get Fury 3 I'm going to get her a faster charging special. It's not a huge priority though since she rarely ever attacks. Reposition is great for throwing my more offensive teammates in or out of range of enemies.

I gave Cordelia Fortify Fliers because she benefits most from everyone else being able to buff her offense. I'll probably find a better special than Galeforce eventually since she doesn't really ever activate it.

Cherche has ridiculous melee offense. With buffs she can even take out some red units. I'm saving SP to replace Attack Up with Death Blow and I wouldn't mind Reposition over Pivot if I can pull another unit to sacrifice.

This is the only in battle shot I thought to take. Camilla with Fortify, Hone and Goad buffs vs a +3 Takumi. She easily takes out Ryomas and Hectors too. The only things that give her trouble really are red mages and Triangle Adepts.

scy

so is the new matchmaking better about not putting you up against +7 shit when you don't have any merged units?

0 merged units, of my first 3 matches I've had 3 merged Archers so far, albeit like +2's (Klein, Takumi, Rebecca). Comp is Nowi, Linde, Sanaki, and Bunny Camilla as far as old BST area is concerned with zero inheritance.

I'm a fucking idiot, instead of merging my two Sanaki's together I SI'd them instead. Now I'm out 570SP and I don't even want to use her or play this game tonight. Fuck me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom