• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaceR

Camilla shows her weakness at level 30+

So is this game using the weapon triangle or a color triangle? even red mage users are distroying my waifu :(

Even at levels 30+ chrom can solo a map against blues

Blue-kun

I can't avoid any pull. Like, if I summon, and back out and quit the app and restart, it tells me my last session bookmarked in middle of a summon then resumes.

What am I missing?

When you get your first hero doesn't it ask you if you want to redeem again? There's an option there to 'cancel'. Just say you want to cancel and stop summoning and it should only consume the first 5 Orbs. Then, when you go back to the summoning screen, you'll have to pay another 5 Orbs, but you'll get a different set of Orbs to pick from.

There's no need to actually quit the game, just cancel through the given in-game options.

Quonny

Camilla shows her weakness at level 30+

So is this game using the weapon triangle or a color triangle? even red mage users are distroying my waifu :(

Even at levels 30+ chrom can solo a map against blues
Color. Red Mages are the same as Sword Users. Green Mages are the same as Axe Users. Blue Mages are the same as Spear Users.

MicH

Couple questions

Is the training grounds the best place to grind levels?

And I need a healer - I have a 4* Serra and Maria. Any reason to pick one over the other?

Edit: yay it's now #2 and #12 free and grossing in the NA iOS App Store. Go Fire Emblem, go!
Take a look at their skills and see what they can do. Then you can pick the one that you like best

DrkSage

6 re rolls

This is what I got on my 7th try
eS1SrrY.png

I feel like I should re roll...

Edit: after trying him out I'm getting second thoughts...

When you get your first hero doesn't it ask you if you want to redeem again? There's an option there to 'cancel'. Just say you want to cancel and stop summoning and it should only consume the first 5 Orbs. Then, when you go back to the summoning screen, you'll have to pay another 5 Orbs, but you'll get a different set of Orbs to pick from.

There's no need to actually quit the game, just cancel through the given in-game options.

Got you

At least poor Arthur wasn't the only one. I forget who but I encountered a couple other characters who apparently had the same artist.

I like the attempt at variety even if some end up duds.
Like I said earlier, the variety should have been each game getting a style, rather than creating ridiculous variations within games that make characters from the same game look like they don't belong together.

Firemind

That voiced title call is pretty annoying, but at least it isn't automatic.

It's not amazing, but I don't mind it too much - it does a better job at conveying the character than Matthew, Cordelia, Roy or Chrom's, at least. And his damage face is hilarious.
roy is amazing what are you talking about

Okamid3n

Fifteen pulls since I started the game, this got me the following five stars : Lyndis, Camilla and Ryoma.

They're really good, as one would expect. And yet, even leveling them to level 13~15 with shards and trying the special hard map with Virion, I needed three tries to clear it. I guess there is some strategy after all!

Shengar

How you guys able to leveled up your heroes to level past 20? Even with Corrin I need so many retries on fourth stratum because shits hit like trucks. Not having any reliable mages isn't really helping too.

kswiston

I said yesterday that I was going to hold off pulling again until they switch the banners, but I have 19 orbs currently (just finished of the normal campaign) and am feeling that itch...

elty

Help, which account is better?

Account 1: 5* Robin Lucina 3*Olivia ELiwood
Account 2: 5* Tiki 4* Nino Gordin Subaki

ggx2ac

So aside from the people who like Anna. Are there any people that are actually planning to increase rarity for Alfonse, Sharena all the way up to 5*?

I can see that Alfonse has decent skills with a heavy focus on Atk Up but his special is just Sol.

Sharena on the other hand is focused on buffing allies so, not as great if you want a damage dealer.

Crazyorloco

Stamina requirements are nuts. 4 maps and I'm out. Looking at the later lunatic maps they take 20+ stamina!

Wow. I thought stamina wasn't so bad either. I'm not looking forward to that I'm on normal still though...

I'd buy something that doubles our stamina.

Is it me or is this game begging for a real time multiplayer mode. Would be epic

Yeah that would be great. The battles are quick enough too.

kswiston

How you guys able to leveled up your heroes to level past 20? Even with Corrin I need so many retries on fourth stratum because shits hit like trucks. Not having any reliable mages isn't really helping too.

Are you characters all 3-4 stars?

I cleared the 5th stratum about a dozen times, starting when my characters were in the high teens.

You need to really pay attention to the color triangle. Range is also your friend. you can make units chase you until they are in a convenient place.

I might lose a character or two, but I have only been wiped once. Granted, things might be different with sub-par units.

Dark_castle

How's the mission variety in this game? Is it all about routing or are there other objectives like defend/survive, escape, seize, etc?

mstevens

Take a look at their skills and see what they can do. Then you can pick the one that you like best

I think Maria has an AoE heal which seems pretty cool. I'm not familiar with either character. Has anyone used Maria or Serra with any success?

I'm kinda bummed that there is no account wide leveling system or stamina growth. That + the random stat thing is putting a damper on the whole thing, but not enough to stop playing. I'm looking forward to more concrete information and guides coming out.

I need to level up some alternate units (I hit that 9-2 wall that someone mentioned earlier because I'm mostly using swords). I'm assuming that the best way to level is the training grounds, but I haven't heard confirmation yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom