• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimadrago

God. I'm done. I'm assuming this is good. Robin is my bro since Awakening is the first FE game I played.

Please tell me it's good...

Re-roll

Really though, a 5* and a 4* should do you fine for past the basic content. Unless you're really shooting for someone specific, you should keep it.

wiibomb

Well, my corrin is power clearing all stages, gotta say he is great...

Same as Sheena, it is hard for an enemy to even do 1 HP hit

Kouriozan

OK I swear this is the very last time I rerolled...
Well, I wanted a more balanced team and I got it already (first reroll since Young Tiki), plus 2 5* mean I'll be fine for some time.

INCjeHWl.png

Don't really care if they're not top tier, I actually like them, Cecilia looks great!

giN8kssl.png

Sorry for the people who added me earlier, my ID : 6761461343

I should do another pull. I have a bunch of orbs, but I'm already having gacha anxiety.

They really need to release some more info on how banners are going to be formatted.

ccbfan

When you link to nintendo account does it mean you can move accounts across devices.

Plan on going roll city across 4 iOS devices.

The game is reroll city.

Not only do you need a good first roll, you also need to make sure the 2nd and third roll are okay too. Raising stars are too hard. Plus that your original good rolls don't become shit because of shitty stats from leveling.

Lucky with the stamina potions you can easily do all this with auto battle.

Firemind

Just realized that a character dying means they don't get the EXP, even if you finish the mission.

That explains a lot...
yeah it sucks

how do you even level up healers

you can't actually protect them well and they don't even have attacks unless they gain sp somehow

they can't even heal well

like, i'm looking at clarine's skill list and her best healing skill is healing 7 hp

7 hp

Rootbeer

Banned
Just realized that a character dying means they don't get the EXP, even if you finish the mission.

That explains a lot...
Learned that today too.

If they level up in battle, and they die, too bad. All lost. Gotta be careful when leveling units. But hey, at least it's not permadeath :)

Also: I need a healer. i can't seem to pull one. Bleh.

Kinsei

Banned
So, I don't do phone games much, how bad is the 'pay us or else' pressure in this? Is there an end?

There's no pressure unless you want to reach the top of the leaderboards. As long as you don't have totally horrible luck you should be able to make it through all of the current content.

There is an end. At the moment there are nine chapters consisting of 5 levels each (and a tutorial) and three difficulty settings. They plan on adding more content every 2 weeks or so.

Rootbeer

Banned
Been rerolling since 9 am this morning. Haven't seen a single Leo, 5* Tharja, or Ryoma.
Rerolled for many hours yesterday before settling. While I wasn't specifically aiming for Leo, he would have been an ice pull. Didn't see him once.

Pulled a 5* Tharja and a 4* version too at one point though.
So, I don't do phone games much, how bad is the 'pay us or else' pressure in this? Is there an end?
you earn the in-game currency by playing, logging in, doing events, etc. If you like the game and play it often, you could play the game throughout its entire lifespan without paying a penny and still have some of the best units in the game by the end.

Paying just gives you a time advantage, really.

Sterok

One thing I really like about this is how fast it is to start up. Some other mobile games I've played take almost a minute to start, which can be irritating when you just want to do something for 5 minutes.

vaporeon

The game gives you currency ("orbs") for playing. That currency could be used to get randomly selected characters. You may pay real money if you want more of those orbs immediately. You can definitely get by without ever paying real money, as long as you are totally content with not getting your favorite characters as it is all by chance.

These kind of mobile games don't really have an end, as they should be updating often with new content to do. You finish something until the next update gives you more to do.

Uthred

Ugh.. just started a pull and have 3 greens, a blue, and gray... Should I just suck it up, summon once, and restart?

Also, anyone have a link to which characters can come from which orbs? Thanks!

That's what I've started doing, not getting the "discount" for opening all five orbs stings a bit but I'd rather take a shot at the colour of units I want

Edit: Well it paid off in that I got a pull with three red orbs, so now I have 3 more 3* Red units ;)

Syntsui

Is it confirmed if it makes any difference to upgrade a unit at level 20 or higher? I highly doubt anyone could do it already, but do we have this information?

SalvaPot

yeah it sucks

how do you even level up healers

you can't actually protect them well and they don't even have attacks unless they gain sp somehow

they can't even heal well

like, i'm looking at clarine's skill list and her best healing skill is healing 7 hp

7 hp

I have Marie and she kicks ass. Use it to heal on every single team every turn until she got enough SP with the level ups and now she is doing support with her ranger attack and kick-ass passive abilities.

Realising how useful a healer is in the later levels.

I have a 3 star Serra and she is freaking crazy, I can't imagine how useful better staffies and supports like dancers will be. Besides the adjacent attack buff at the start of every turn, her 1 turn special movie gives all your units +4 speed, that is a pretty big increase that you can get going every other turn.

My best cahracter right now is 5 star Hinoka. I thought the Brave lance reducing speed by 5 would be a problem, but she has been getting speed growths almost every level. She is pretty damn good, especially with that aoe special. I also have Selena and she murders armored units. Weapon triangle be damned, she basically will stick that sword up even a armored lance unit's ass.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I have a 3 star Serra and she is freaking crazy, I can't imagine how useful better staffies and supports like dancers will be. Besides the adjacent attack buff at the start of every turn, her 1 turn special movie gives all your units +4 speed, that is a pretty big increase that you can get going every other turn.

Lissa get's freaking plus 4 attack to all units :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom