• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynar

Actually it doesn't, I accidentally linked my account to a game that had a mediocre roll then I went to the misc tab --> Account settings --> delete data

Then I was able to start over and re-link my account to another game whose roll I preferred.
Good to know!

kswiston

I can't complain about my rolls since I have five 5-star units and a bunch of 4-star units, but I have no healer of any rarity. It would be nice to get one of those, even if it's a 3-star for now.

Golnei

my favorite part is it doesn't make a really loud noise the second the game is launched like other gacha games I've played

That voiced title call is pretty annoying, but at least it isn't automatic.

Wow. I find Odins art terrible.

It's not amazing, but I don't mind it too much - it does a better job at conveying the character than Matthew, Cordelia, Roy or Chrom's, at least. And his damage face is hilarious.

Bog

Junior Ace
Got two five stars just with my free orbs you start with. A little animation played before Tiki.

1upsuper

I've been OK with pretty much all the new art, but damn, Eliwood looks terrible, IMO. I can barely stand to look at him, haha. Those eyes...

Plus he looks nothing like his son now.

Kinsei

Banned
I'm still waiting for someone to explain what the hell happened to Arthur.

He was Steamed.

SI_3DS_CodenameSTEAM.png

Trying to get some rerolling done on Nox after witnessing how crazy 4* to 5* upgrades are, but I'm getting some kind of crazy sound stutter. Anyone know what might be causing this in Nox? It's driving me crazy.

champloo

Can someone tell me what's the difference between a 5* unit and a 3/4* one? I know it gives access to more skills, but does it also provide higher growth rate?

btw, my friend id is 8300815141, please add me! I'm running Peri as my main

Caim

Can someone tell me what's the difference between a 5* unit and a 3/4* one? I know it gives access to more skills, but does it also provide higher growth rate?

btw, my friend id is 8300815141, please add me! I'm running Peri as my main

They have higher stats.

Just downloaded it. The english start menu song is hilarious but I love how a lot of the game sound effects are here. Dat HD artwork looks amazing on my phone too.

I haven't played the game at all yet because I'm unsure if I should keep rerolling, that was my last pull:

A6wvdgd.jpg

No five-star but 4 four-star units and pretty well rounded and balanced, what does everyone here think? :/

Most efficient way to level up characters? starting to get my but kicked in the campaign. Also is adult kiki(4 stars) a worthy red? It's the only one I have and she keeps getting the crap kicked out of her cause she's under leveled.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
so then the only thing that using 20 at once effects is paying less orbs for more pulls?

Pretty much. Though if you're looking for specific color units, it may be worth not doing the full 20. It kind of depends on the color of the 5 summons you get.

Achtius

How many feathers and badges do you need to level 3 to 4? Can't find it online. Should I even bother and wait for a 4* lonqu

Blue-kun

I managed to get a 5* Lyn, Chrom, Abel and Azura after playing for a bit (my first roll was only 5* Abel though). Right now whenever I roll I'm just hoping for green orbs, 'cause I want a good Green Weapon 5* or 4*, but clearly the game is onto me, since I keep getting full reds or red/blue combinations, lol.

Have been bailing out after rolling one character to save the orbs...

Dee Dee

so then the only thing that using 20 at once effects is paying less orbs for more pulls?

Yes, from what I understand it also affects the rate of the 5* appearance. If you pull no 5* out of the 5 orbs, your next draw will have a higher chance at a 5* overall.

Not sure if this is only if you draw all 5, or any number of the 5 orbs however.

I managed to get a 5* Lyn, Chrom, Abel and Azura after playing for a bit (my first roll was only 5* Abel though). Right now whenever I roll I'm just hoping for green orbs, 'cause I want a good Green Weapon 5* or 4*, but clearly the game is onto me, since I keep getting full reds or red/blue combinations, lol.

Have been bailing out after rolling one character to save the orbs...

How do you bail out to save your orbs? I've tried to no avail (Android)

I have 30 orbs and am trying to decide what to do thought I don't know is why people are obsessed with their tolls tbh. I started with a 3 star and am at chapter 5 with my characters.

Blue-kun

How do you bail out to save your orbs? I've tried to no avail (Android)

I have 30 orbs and am trying to decide what to do thought I don't know is why people are obsessed with their tolls tbh. I started with a 3 star and am at chapter 5 with my characters.

Well, I mean, you have to spend the first 5, those I don't think you can avoid. It's just I prefer to simply draw one and retreat so that I just need 5 instead of another 20 at a shot to get new greeb orbs to show up.

If that makes any sense... lol.

mstevens

Couple questions

Is the training grounds the best place to grind levels?

And I need a healer - I have a 4* Serra and Maria. Any reason to pick one over the other?

Edit: yay it's now #2 and #12 free and grossing in the NA iOS App Store. Go Fire Emblem, go!

Well, I mean, you have to spend the first 5, those I don't think you can avoid. It's just I prefer to simply draw one and retreat so that I just need 5 instead of another 20 at a shot to get new greeb orbs to show up.

If that makes any sense... lol.

I can't avoid any pull. Like, if I summon, and back out and quit the app and restart, it tells me my last session bookmarked in middle of a summon then resumes.

What am I missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom