• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayhawk

Mine has 18 def and 19 res on level 21. She's definitely a tank. Plus low spd let's her charge up specials even faster.

Her low speed leaves her vulnerable to double attacks for defending. Sure, she can take a hit to kill a unit. But she can easily be overwhelmed on a defense turn by one archer and a melee enemy.

Cerium

Yesssss.

This is the third time now that I got a 5* character from a single pull. (As in, only had 5 orbs.)

First was Lyn, second was Fae, third is now Camilla.

C3zDaspUMAAfmz4.jpg

Technically Fae would've been more difficult because she's a 3% chance while the others were 6%.

That is absolutely ridiculous luck and I am jealous.

ggx2ac

Camilla isnt my tank. 5*Corrin is and she bearly takes damage on anything less then level 25 enemies.

Female Corrin? That's true since Dark Breath is so powerful at debuffing enemies with lowered Atk and Spd.

Edit: Just spent my shards to level Camilla to 20 from 1. Very handy that.

Just realized that Robin also has skills that give boosts to nearby allies. No wonder my team of Robin/Eliwood/Gunter is absurd. Pure team buffing

Totakeke

She also has no skills based around defending. So she doesn't really fit the 'tank' archetype. My Tiki around the same level as your Camilla has similar DEF and RES. Is Tiki a tank?

Yes. Whoever can take hits is a tank. Skills don't do much if their stats is crap.

Jayhawk

Totakeke

We'll just have to agree that we have different definitions on what a tank is. Like in team composition guides, units like Chrom, Hector are tanks. Camilla and Tiki are DPS to me.

https://translate.googleusercontent...ty-352&usg=ALkJrhhnB8-rvE4laQRU6HadqF6WdZfsOw

This is similar to the debate in Overwatch with Roadhog's classification as a tank or DPS.

My Camillia is actually not that great of a attacker because she only has 26 atk, easily outclassed by my other units in that role including a 3* I just leveled up at four levels lower. Game is still new and we don't even know how exactly the random stat growths work to start dictating how people should talk about the game.

Jayhawk

FIIII-HAH, EMMMM-BELEM!

This is all I hear in my head now. Thanks, game.

Are you just rerolling on your phone? I am bored and waiting for stamina. Need to find a willing person to reroll for. I streamed some poopy rerolling last night two phones at a time.

Ok so I reset a bunch and finally got Lyn Takumi Hector Ryoma all 5*

Are they good?

Pulling 4 base 5* in a set is getting struck by lightning odds. You pretty much have an entire team that can steamroll through the current content.

phaeta

Yesssss.

This is the third time now that I got a 5* character from a single pull. (As in, only had 5 orbs.)

First was Lyn, second was Fae, third is now Camilla.

C3zDaspUMAAfmz4.jpg

Technically Fae would've been more difficult because she's a 3% chance while the others were 6%.

Oh my...

Dreavus

Rerolled a few times. Ended up with Marth and some 4 stars.

I mean, it'd be dumb to reroll Marth right?

Do people aim for 2+ 5 stars? The chance is so low.

chrono01

Guessing your goal is Tharja plus a base 5*? Time to use these emulators to reroll for chrono01!
Ideally, yeah. Tharja + 5* base would be a dream for me. I've actually yet to see a single Tharja, so sad times. :(

I could use an emulator (found out Nox actually works with my PC for once!), but the game runs slower through an emulator for me, so I'm not sure how much time I'd actually save doing it. :/

Whales, come out and let yourselves be known.

How much have you spent on this game so far?

Checking in here. Um, about $50. Less than the cost of the outing I'd planned tonight
with the girlfriend who just broke up with me
. Basically, this is clearly a game that doesn't require much spending; I appreciate that. I mean, a drink here is $12. That's enough for a 5-pull.

Cerium

Checking in here. Um, about $50. Less than the cost of the outing I'd planned tonight
. Basically, this is clearly a game that doesn't require much spending; I appreciate that. I mean, a drink here is $12. That's enough for a 5-pull.

That's quite modest by gacha standards. I'm looking for big aquatic mammals, who are prepared to drop at least three digits.

phaeta

Where are you? I'm paying less in Manhattan.

Edit: per drink. Summons cost the same.

Shun

Whales, come out and let yourselves be known.

How much have you spent on this game so far?

I already mention, 9,600円/~85 USD. Pretty much the price of a console game or special edition in Asia.

It's only the first couple days at launch, I'm likely not spending more than this unless there is a event with a character I really want.

Other than Rinda, I'm set for characters.

I haven't even hit the spending limit for minors yet, so I don't even consider myself a whale seeing as actual whales and spenders would have spent well over $100+.

If you want a whale, this is a real whale. Day 1
C3q4BRXVYAAWvMn.jpg

EDarkness

Man, I'm totally addicted to running the Training Tower. I'm totally enjoying building up my crew who is being carried by my man Robin and his homegirl Kagero. Managed to get Sakura to 8 and got her an actual attack! Yep, she's badass now. I should probably stop doing the Training Tower and get back to getting orbs from the story, but it's just too satisfying right now. I also think the base units we get suck. I with I could replace this crappy Anna with the badass one from Awakening. The other units aren't that great, either. Been building them up, though. I have Henry, but I hated him in Awakening and don't care for him now. He'll be collecting dust!

Welp, back to more training missions. Oh, and someone was right about how this game drains batter like nobody's business. It's insane.

chrono01

Sorry for the mention in the spoiler text. It wasn't because of the Fire Emblem, was it? If so...

Nintendo - Ruining relations, one day at a time!

I wonder if they will fix max leveling in training, lv1 to lv5 in 3mins in lv5 training with healers

Feel like late game is so boring waiting for energy to fill

ggx2ac

I'm slowly getting to the end of Lunatic story mode.

I have to stick with training tower for a while, have two level 35, two level 33.

Fae (5*) has been great for me against those iron knights in story mode. She even has renewal lvl 3: recover 10hp every two turns. It's quite useful.

Man, I'm totally addicted to running the Training Tower. I'm totally enjoying building up my crew who is being carried by my man Robin and his homegirl Kagero. Managed to get Sakura to 8 and got her an actual attack! Yep, she's badass now. I should probably stop doing the Training Tower and get back to getting orbs from the story, but it's just too satisfying right now. I also think the base units we get suck. I with I could replace this crappy Anna with the badass one from Awakening. The other units aren't that great, either. Been building them up, though. I have Henry, but I hated him in Awakening and don't care for him now. He'll be collecting dust!

Welp, back to more training missions. Oh, and someone was right about how this game drains batter like nobody's business. It's insane.
Considering the reduction in stamina, now's probably a good time to run it.

Cerium

I already mention, 9,600円/~85 USD. Pretty much the price of a console game or special edition in Asia.

It's only the first couple days at launch, I'm likely not spending more than this unless there is a event with a character I really want.

Other than Rinda, I'm set for characters.

I haven't even hit the spending limit for minors yet, so I don't even consider myself a whale seeing as actual whales and spenders would have spent well over $100+.

If you want a whale, this is a real whale. Day 1
C3q4BRXVYAAWvMn.jpg

Thar she blows!

My wallet hurts just looking at that.

Where are you? I'm paying less in Manhattan.

Edit: per drink. Summons cost the same.

D.C. Cocktails are basically $10-13. Rails at my favorite bar are like $5 during HH.

Sorry for the mention in the spoiler text. It wasn't because of the Fire Emblem, was it? If so...

Nintendo - Ruining relations, one day at a time!

The only thing this game doesn't have is relationships! And no, not that!

Seik

Banned
Almost done with Normal Mode and started Hard Mode. Stamina is dropping crazy fast now.

Got these four with 60 orbs total so far,

My ID is 7343052442

vmlSQiP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom