• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitoro

Maybe the winner of the vote(s) will be gifted to all players upon logging into the game for the first time, no re-rolling needed!

...Now I really hope Tharja won, since it would save me so much time not having to re-roll for her.

Of course we'd still re-roll for a good top tier character to go with her. :p

That banner announcing the 1.2 mil votes tells me Ike won the vote or they are just using the top 3 from both sides to make a 5 person banner.

So what was the outcome of the popularity poll? Are those chars in the game or do people get something for it?
All the vote was for was a special outfit and an event that makes it easier to get them. Anyone you were voting on was probably already in :3
Oh, and the top 10 of each gender also get a calender page, kind of like this one:

tumblr_inline_okndujwMbr1sua1pm_540.jpg

Crazyorloco

All this superbowl switch news has made me forget....this comes out tomorrow. Damn. Nintendo is dominating gaming news this year.

OT is all Trump and the apocalypse.

vaporeon

Clearing space on my phone to get ready for this. :^)

And wow, the drop rates for this don't seem so bad? I mean, compared to some other gachas out there.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Do we know why the ram requirements for this are so high? Any mention of a low spec mode for 1GB devices?

Chase17

Since there's never anything I want to spend my points on, I'm not worried.

You must not have heard, but for 100 platinum coins you can get a redemption code for a two minute video of the zelda orchestra (easily found on youtube), for your viewing pleasure on the 3DS.

gaiages

Banned
^ A bad quality one, at that.

Oh perhaps. I expect you'll be able to earn coins from the game, but I'd be surprised if they actually put many ways to utilize coins in the game.

To be honest, almost anything is better than what MyNintendo is peddling, so I'm just hoping for like, overpriced in-game currency or literally anything to dump my stash of coins into that might have any worth :p

PK Gaming

Perhaps a bit oversensitive to this now since Corrin, but just glancing at this site I feel a knee-jerk reaction that they're going to push the male MU again for no other reason than because they always do.

Female Corrin's running it back though

As for Alfonse vs Sharena... he's got a better design :X

To be honest, almost anything is better than what MyNintendo is peddling, so I'm just hoping for like, overpriced in-game currency or literally anything to dump my stash of coins into that might have any worth :p
That's fair lol. I'd be willing to just dump the pile of coins I have into FEH for even a lousy pull or energy boost at this point.

Female Corrin's running it back though

As for Alfonse vs Sharena... he's got a better design :X
I feel like F.Corrin is having to do a lot of work to get the recognition she deserves though, curbstomping M.Corrin in the charts and whatnot.

If people like Alfonse more than Sharena then fair enough, but again my kneejerk reaction is that they're shoving him at us because they always default to the male while the female doesn't even appear on anything by herself, if she appears at all.
Admittedly, Sharena isn't jumping out at me in the same way f.corrin did so I'm not going to get up in arms about it, but I can't shake this feeling that IS potentially haven't learned a darn thing when it comes to giving the female MU a fair shake :p

NeonZ

Perhaps a bit oversensitive to this now since Corrin, but just glancing at this site I feel a knee-jerk reaction that they're going to push the male MU again for no other reason than because they always do.

Those aren't avatars though, they're just two lords or the equivalent of that. The avatar seems to be a "summoner" - an unseen robbed figure like the tactician from FE7.

NeonZ

I thought that was just Robin with new threads? :p

Also, looking at the Japanese site, Sharena's description starts with "Aske's princess. Alfonse's sister.", so she isn't being treated as an independent alternate option to Alfonse.

Beckx

f.corrin got waaaay better style options than f.robin

f.corrin w/ red pixie cut is best

oh no

i just realized....

...corrin hairstyle variation pulls :O

Also, looking at the Japanese site, Sharena's description starts with "Aske's princess. Alfonse's sister.", so she isn't being treated as an independent alternate option to Alfonse.

Oh, definitely not considering you get both of them and Anna at the start :p
Alfonse is getting the boot off my team the second I get a swordie to replace him though.

I guess my concern is that you start with 3 characters yet you'd almost be forgiven for not knowing about the other two considering duder mcdude is getting the full body portrait shots in the promo material.

just realized something about the calendars. poor that new masked guy that I still can't remember his name for not having a spot in monthly calendars, since the rest of the months is for top voted characters lol

Sharena is the girl right?

Because I find the girl to have a better design. The Boy has a discounted Chrom look.

Still dumping both and just keeping Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom