• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerium

I also play FFBE but I am liking this so much more. I have a 5* camillia and Lucina. Friend code is 1646656204 - name is Baliun.

Is there a way to set what character of ours shows up in a friends game?

First character in your party.

Caim

I also play FFBE but I am liking this so much more. I have a 5* camillia and Lucina. Friend code is 1646656204 - name is Baliun.

First character on your team.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

It's the first character in your first team.

Kinsei

Banned
I just finished all of the story chapters on normal. It was pretty easy but fun. I'll start making my way through hard mode once my stamina refreshes.

chrono01

Re-rolled for Tiki, finally got her (after many hours), but nothing else of worth in the pull (aside from a F Corrin, that apparently can't go to 5*?). Grinded up enough for my second multi-pull, got a few 4* out of it, but again nothing of use (no Camilla even). Considering re-rolling again, to try for a 2x 5* account.

I hate starting in gatcha games, it never feels like enough!

This is the first Mobile game since PAD that I feel will hook me for a long time. It's great to play. I rolled this team on FFBE cause my friends have been playing it forever.
sSzKblC.png

And I don't touch it cause I simply don't find it very fun.

Uthred

Tempted to re-roll for Takumi, but I spent money on this account already so I think I can resist the re-roll itch

The rates on both banners are identical.

Nope, I mean it even tells you in game, Deepest Devotion the 5* rate is 3% its 3.25% in the Legendary Hero banner banner

Cerium

Re-rolled for Tiki, finally got her (after many hours), but nothing else of worth in the pull (aside from a F Corrin, that apparently can't go to 5*?). Grinded up enough for my second multi-pull, got a few 4* out of it, but again nothing of use (no Camilla even). Considering re-rolling again, to try for a 2x 5* account.

I hate starting in gatcha games, it never feels like enough!
F!Corrin only goes up to 4* as a base but you can always save up feathers to boost her. I would probably go that route myself, just for having the novelty of a 5* F!Corrin.

She's also supposed to be pretty strong iirc.

chrono01

F!Corrin only goes up to 4* as a base but you can always save up feathers to boost her. I would probably go that route myself, just for having the novelty of a 5* F!Corrin.

She's also supposed to be pretty strong iirc.
Oh, so she can evolve to 5*? Nice, so at least I have another potential 5* I can use in the future (if it didn't cost many damn feathers to evolve your characters!).

Honestly, when I heard you could evolve to the lowest tier to the highest, I was happy. Finally, a game where you didn't need to pull the highest rarity!

...Then I learned how many feathers were needed to do so. :(

Okay IS. You made a good FE moblie game that is earning a bit of money and reviewing well in iTunes.

Now, how about a WarioWare title...? I think you and DeNA have what it takes to do it.

Had to quit running Camilla and Nowi in Arena because of the prevalence of Takumi/Falchion-users. Set up now with Robin, Lyn, Takumi, and Lucina and doing pretty well.

5* Lyn and 4* Peri, Frederick, and Azama. That's one character of each color and a healer. Should I stick with this, or keep rerolling for two 5*?

Cerium

Had to quit running Camilla and Nowi in Arena because of the prevalence of Takumi/Falchion-users. Set up now with Robin, Lyn, Takumi, and Lucina and doing pretty well.

Those are some amazing characters you have. Did you buy orbs?

5* Lyn and 4* Peri, Frederick, and Azama. That's one character of each color and a healer. Should I stick with this, or keep rerolling for two 5*?
If I recall correctly, your odds of getting two 5* in one pull are about 1 in 500.

chrono01

Wait, Corrin (F) is listed as an S-Rank (on Altema)? That surprised me. It was also confusing, since they have the image for Robin posted instead of Corrin. I guess I'll save my feathers for her then, and evolve her in a couple of months.

Damn it, why does it take so long!?

Firemind

I think it's hilarious there's a ranking tier for the highest ranked person.

Oh Lilina, what hath RNG done to you?

Having access to Attack +2 isn't that interesting when the slightest breeze is enough to KO her.
Spur Attack is a pretty decent support passive considering she's a mage. Can turn 2HKOs into a OHKO. I always shield her with other units or, if need be, pivot by sacrificing her.

Cerium

Wait, Corrin (F) is listed as an S-Rank (on Altema)? That surprised me. I guess I'll save my feathers for her then, and evolve her in a couple of months.

Damn it, why does it take so long!?

Buy orbs and set your heroes free for more feathers.

chrono01

got 20 orbs again...

but I'm scared to do another round of summons in case it's all trash >.<
This was me last night, but I did it anyway. I didn't exactly get trash, but it was pretty close to it.

But hey, each multi-summon without anything brings you that much closer to a 5*!

Kukumalu

Managed a roll with 5* Takumi, Camilla and Lilina and 3* RobinM but thinking about going for a Takumi, Camilla and Lin/Fae/Tiki/Nowi roll but not sure how feasible that is.

Played a bit and the presentation is just top notch, beautiful art and very clean game.

I wish there is a way to make Anna useful.

Okay IS. You made a good FE moblie game that is earning a bit of money and reviewing well in iTunes.

Now, how about a WarioWare title...? I think you and DeNA have what it takes to do it.

Strange way to say that you want a revival of Advance Wars.

kswiston

Those are some amazing characters you have. Did you buy orbs?

If I recall correctly, your odds of getting two 5* in one pull are about 1 in 500.

It's not that rare. You have about a 3% chance of pulling two 5-star characters in 5 pulls.

If you are just pulling 4 for your initial pull, you have a slightly less than 2% chance of pulling two 5 star characters.

Now that I've got a solid four person team, Frederick/Ryoma/Maria/Takumi, things are really starting to sing. (All 5* except for my 3* Freddy.)

I did not like Takumi at all in Fates but at least he's got nice artwork and a solid voice actor so I don't mind having him along right now.

Jims

Spur Attack is a pretty decent support passive considering she's a mage. Can turn 2HKOs into a OHKO. I always shield her with other units or, if need be, pivot by sacrificing her.

Oh, nice, didn't think about Spur Attack. She's such an offensively-oriented unit. She seems like she could be useful with a Knight or a super-bulky unit in front of her, and possibly a dancer to get her out of the way (if needed). The temptation to just sacrifice her for damage is too high, she kinda lags behind in experience.

Ndayday

Neo Member
So wow, I'm at Lunatic 9-2 and it's the first level that has kicked my ass.

Tiki is my only character that can barely scrape the lv. 40 armored units. I was raising Selena, which has Armorslayer on the side but sheesh. Now I have to get her up to the rest of my characters (35-37).

DrkSage

Finally got a decent roll:
ugACPRy.png

Got on my first roll:
Roy 5*
Virion 4*
Hawkeye 4*
Shanna 4*
Selena 4*

In my second roll:
Cordelia 4*
Olivia 4*
Matthew 4*
Merric 4*
Niles 3*

kswiston

Managed a roll with 5* Takumi, Camilla and Lilina and 3* RobinM but thinking about going for a Takumi, Camilla and Lin/Fae/Tiki/Nowi roll but not sure how feasible that is.

Played a bit and the presentation is just top notch, beautiful art and very clean game.

You have a 1 in 1230 chance of pulling 3 five star characters in those first 4 pulls. You could be restarting for the next two or three weeks before seeing better.

OceanBlue

Oh, nice, didn't think about Spur Attack. She's such an offensively-oriented unit. She seems like she could be useful with a Knight or a super-bulky unit in front of her, and possibly a dancer to get her out of the way (if needed). The temptation to just sacrifice her for damage is too high, she kinda lags behind in experience.

I actually use her with Nino and 4* Tiki in place of a really tanky character. I just kill people with Lilina and use Draw Back with Nino if I need to adjust her positioning. Nino and Lilina together are hilarious since Nino gives adjacent characters ATK at the start of the turn lol.

I can't wait to upgrade Nino to a 4*. She's good even as a 3* (although I don't expect the difference to be too big).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom