• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slashlen

Is your phone rooted? 803-3001 error seems to be common on rooted phones, and might be an app ban.

Not rooted, my error is 803-3003 and I can't find that anywhere. I do suspect it is something account-based at this point. I submitted an inquiry through the app(I can still get to that menu), who knows when/if they'll do anything about it.

Azuran

Banned
Lyn is a machine early on but she starts to be less good when armoured enemies are introduced

Pulling Oboro was the best thing so far that could have happen to me. Armored enemies were the bane of my existence in the first day.

Yep, you lose nothing by linking it, since you can even unlink if you get a better roll.

You lose the 10 free orbs if you claimed them, but it's not like it's a big deal in the long run.

LukeSmith

Here's the pull I have been sticking with:
Takumi - 5*
Sheena - 5*
Kagero - 4*
Sophia - 4*
Tiki - 3*

Sheena makes matches a bit slower because of poor move speed, Takumi seems really good early on

ggx2ac

Reading through the credits, there were 82 Japanese VAs, while there were 41 English VAs.

And none of the Nintendo CEOs were executive producers.

Only Toshiyuki Nakamura and Shinya Takahashi were executive producers.

If you unlink your account, can you link it to a different account? Saved an account to another NNID, but starting to think about using it as my main. Never linked a save to my primary NNID.

Aurizen

Sölf;229728735 said:
There are 2 Tikis, the young one and the adult one. Which did you get? The young one is the better one (and I think 5* only).

There are two different Tikis. Awakening and young. Young tiki (5* only) is the one that is S class. I've heard the other Tiki is great as well, though.

Yeah i got the 3* Tiki. i also got Corrin F which is better?

marrec

Banned
Alright, I'm rerolling, rolled till I got Marth 5* on the first 5 pull but I haven't gotten anything worthwhile since. Marth is okay, but I'm not going to be satisfied until I get two 5*'s.

Which Summoning Focus would be better at the moment? Deep Division has more SS-Tier characters in Focus.

Deep Devotion is way better.

.eJwFwcsNwyAMANBduAPGfJxkjQ5QIYIgUgII3FPV3fveV3zmLQ5Rmcc6tD6vlfo81eI-Y8mq9F7uHMe1VOqPjswx1Sc3Xto4b5BsQA9gAGAPGokCGmctbc7vm8ddv9LMua3a-Y1gSAJKcBKNBJKe1GhF_P5VyCfo.vTvpNjXT1jdz4BAT4GuCMQ8YbjM

Finally got Tharja... at 4-star. :l

Sheena makes matches a bit slower because of poor move speed, Takumi seems really good early on

Takumi is probably the best character in the game right now. He's way too versatile. I don't think it's very good design to have a situation where you have to go "Well, I guess I better stick Takumi on this team because he's strong" no matter what the team composition is.

Then again, gacha games aren't really paragons of game design either.

chrono01

So I did a re-roll on my secondary device. I got 5* Takumi and 4* Fae in my initial rolls, went through a few chapters and earned 20 more orbs, and got 5* Tiki in my second set. I'm tempted to switch over to this account and replace my current one. I only have a single Tiki there...

Gotchaye

Finally got a blue 5* (Catria) to balance out my main team, so once she gets some levels it's Lucina, Tiki, Takumi, and her. For a pegasus knight, she's surprisingly good all-around. She gets good Res growth from her class, she gets a big defense buff when attacking, and whether attacking or defending she debuffs enemy Atk for a turn after the combat. So she's good against mages and can also lock down physical classes. She's my favorite pegasus so far, though my others are 4*. Caeda and Palla are red and so get crowded out by lords, and Florina is just way too fragile.

A neat trick I've seen the AI pull with some of the random skills they get on Lunatic is teleporting into attack range with the Wings of Mercy skill (move adjacent to a <50% hp ally). I'm not sure which heroes can get it naturally other than Palla and Frederick.

champloo

My 3* Olivia is getting very good growth on level ups.. now I'm conflicted whether or not to promote her to 4*.. do unit retain same growth after unlocking potential?
probably not :(

How do you get the fre 10 orb?

Link Nintendo account, click the stone on the bottom right of the main page, click the little MyNintendo badge towards the top-right of the page, select the 10 stones, hit redeem, go back to main page, click the little Hooter, accept all mail, thank the owl.

VillageBC

This question probably has been answered, but my googling has failed me. When you upgrade a character to the next star level. I get you lose your skills and start at level 1 but do you lose unused skill points? Is it worthwhile to accumulate them or do you lose them as well. In which case might as well buy the skill.

chrono01

So I linked the account on my secondary device (Takumi and Tiki), how do I transfer it over to my primary? Do I simply delete the app on my primary device, re-install, and then when it asks me to link I simply enter the information and everything will switch over?

goldenpp72

Quick question. I got up to a 7 win streak and have about 2k in gold coins, will those be erased when the season restarts (which I think is tomorrow) or can I keep saving them until I can get the max feathers?

Jayhawk

So I linked the account on my secondary device (Takumi and Tiki), how do I transfer it over to my primary? Do I simply delete the app on my primary device, re-install, and then when it asks me to link I simply enter the information and everything will switch over?

Yes

elty

Quick question: if the summon stone has infavourable color pattern (e.g. 3 green stone when no focus character is green), would it be better to just roll once then quit?

vareon

The armored units on 9-2 gave me trouble. Only Robin and Camilla can fight them, even then they're not oneshotting and left the entire team very vulnerable. I was saving my orbs for castle upgrade but I think I need to roll another :/

OVDRobo

I really need a good blue pull at this point. I've been making do with my 4* Nowi for a good while, but... well, it's Nowi. Absolutely anything that can do the same job at around the same level is preferable. I'd kill for a Hinoka.

Least I pulled a Beruka even if she is 3*. I'll drag her up to 5* over the course of the next year or so (lol).

I'd love a Hector or Raven instead of this 5* Camilla I have as well. She undoubtedly puts in work and is incredibly powerful but let's just say that I can't take my current team very seriously outside of Lyn who is the best.

Can anyone explain exactly how the arena works? Can I keep accumulating offense points by burning Duel Crests and battling or is it a high score system where my best score out the 7 battles plus the chain bonus sets my highest rank then I can try to beat that over the course of another 7 battles and it overwrites my progress if I succeed?

Credo

I finally gave in and called the most recent reroll my last. I got a 5-star Takumi, 4-star Nowi, 4-star Cecilia, 4-star Donnel, and 3-star Barst. Maybe I could've done better given another day of trying, but I'd like to think that group could take me at least moderately far. I wasn't able to pull any red units, so I guess the first thing I'll do when I get 20 more orbs is to summon again. Is Legendary Heroes or Deep Devotion better for pulling red units, or are they pretty much even?

Wilsongt

Two 5 unit pulls, only 4*s I got were Palla and Merric. Palla is a beast. Merric is okay.

Gacha games can bite my white ass.

Just a reminder. The game still just came out so don't burn out all your resources quickly. Last thing you want to do is not have a roll ready when a new batch of chars come out. Or not have any orbs available when some new feature that utilizes them comes out.

Kouriozan

Keeping almost all my stamina potions in case an amazing event drop, I'm not burning through the content this time unlike previous Gacha games I played at launch (then had nothing to do for weeks)

Cerium

Just a reminder. The game still just came out so don't burn out all your resources quickly. Last thing you want to do is not have a roll ready when a new batch of chars come out. Or not have any orbs available when some new feature that utilizes them comes out.

I know this but it's so tempting.

I'm guessing Tellius characters will be the next big expansion.

ggx2ac

Ehh... I'm not gonna bother looking tier lists. I'll know if something is good or not by looking at the skills.

Obviously the problem I'm seeing is the tiers for healers. Elise should be higher than Lissa on the basis of having similar but stronger skills while Wrys should be higher on the basis of actually having an AoE Heal since Physic doesn't work at all in the description it is saying for the other healers.

Finally got a blue 5* (Catria) to balance out my main team, so once she gets some levels it's Lucina, Tiki, Takumi, and her. For a pegasus knight, she's surprisingly good all-around. She gets good Res growth from her class, she gets a big defense buff when attacking, and whether attacking or defending she debuffs enemy Atk for a turn after the combat. So she's good against mages and can also lock down physical classes. She's my favorite pegasus so far, though my others are 4*. Caeda and Palla are red and so get crowded out by lords, and Florina is just way too fragile.

A neat trick I've seen the AI pull with some of the random skills they get on Lunatic is teleporting into attack range with the Wings of Mercy skill (move adjacent to a <50% hp ally). I'm not sure which heroes can get it naturally other than Palla and Frederick.

5* Catria is one of my favourites too. She can take hits due to armoured blow and, Luna is very good for dealing with enemies with heavy defense. (Especially with having only 2 cooldown because of Killer Lance+)

Using both 5* Cordelia and 5* Catria at the same time, Catria has been way more useful.

Only now it's starting to slowly change around because I finally got Galeforce with Cordelia however, she is almost level 40 and I would have to farm enemies to get SP+3 to deal with getting the rest of her skills which she needs 600 more SP. That's having to do 200 kills to earn.

Kinsei

Banned
I know this but it's so tempting.

I'm guessing Tellius characters will be the next big expansion.

I'm betting they will too. We have the first game in the series, the first handheld game in the series, the first localized game in the series, the first stereoscopic 3D game in the series, and the most recent game in the series all represented. It feels odd that the first regular 3D game in the series isn't in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom