• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just about through with the story maps, things were beginning to slow down until I pulled a 4* Nino and 5* Chrom. Nino and Chrom immediately began destroying everything in their path, with Sharena providing boosts when necessary and 4* Peri running around for quick damage.

I've had terrible luck with pulls though. I've only landed one of my hoped-for characters, Chrom, despite blowing through multiple pulls. Still, I've been exposed to some pretty cool characters that I previously knew nothing about, like Nino, Sheena, and Raigh, which is what I was hoping for. I'm probably going to restart the game after I finish and re-roll for a better starting group of characters so that I can save my orbs for the inevitable slew of tasty future content.

Kettch

I have the weirdest luck in gacha games. Here I am trying to reroll for Tiki, and I've gone passed 10 Lucinas now without seeing her. I've even seen a Leo and a Ryoma and they aren't even banner characters.

At least this is fast, and takes little attention with a Nox script, it's gotta happen eventually.

Quonny

Nino is super solid and honestly probably the first character I'll take to 5*.

+attack aura plus being a green mage means she destroys all those pesky spear flyers. Like being an archer without the negatives.

Forkball

Are people just using those crystals to upgrade characters to level 20? They are generous with them, but I'm afraid it might be using them too hastily.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I've hit a wall in the later hard and lunatic story maps. My team isn't good enough to keep up with the enemies, and I keep getting three star characters for summons. Really wish feathers weren't so annoyingly scarce, I'm hoping that an upcoming event will make them more common, at least for a kitten it.

kswiston

Are people just using those crystals to upgrade characters to level 20? They are generous with them, but I'm afraid it might be using them too hastily.

I have mostly hoarded my crystals. I just pulled a 4-star Sakura (my first healer), so I might end up using some on her if leveling via heals is taking too long.

I need some friends for those sweet, sweet feathers.

I'm currently rolling into ch.8 normal with 5* Lucina, 4* Tiki, 4* Camilla, and 5* Hinoka.

Fireblend

Banned
Got a 5 star Roy and Peri in today's pull. Pretty good, they'll complement my 5 star Robin and Camilla pretty well. Secretly I reaaally want to get Takumi though T_T

Aurizen

anyone have any recommendations?
rWjG7yP.jpg

O6hyAuZ.jpg

ChrisD

I can't get a Seven streak in Arena, dang it man. Keep getting cocky and trying Expert. One would figure after losing to them three times I'd know better!

Any recommendations for me?

I haven't put any money in yet but I'm thinking about it because I'd really like a green (maybe Camilla) and I'm not even sure what blue to try for. Robin maybe?

Fae and Takumi are really good. I would look for -

Chrom or Hector as swaps for Marth
Lyn, Ryouma, Cordelia as swaps for Lucina

But that's just me personally. That's a pretty decent team there already. That's also from a strictly "What do I think the strongest characters are?" A healer would let you play a more balanced lineup as well. So maybe look for Maria or Elise? Camilla and Robin are also both strong characters but more niche imo.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

I used them to boost my 4 star Frederick and 5 Star Roy to levels comparable my other high level characters (So to about 15 for both). You can get a ton of them if you have a bunch of My Nintendo points.

chrono01

Nice to see you come out on top Chrono!
Haha, thanks.

I was hesitant to re-roll, but I'm glad I did. I still got Tiki who I wanted, as well as Takumi and Fae along with it. I'm finally settled in with a linked account and all that.

BTW, here's my ID if you (or anyone else here) wants to add me. I have no friends as of now, so I'm a little lonely.

The 4* Tiki I got is really really weak. Wow.

I don't really want to equip Life and Death on Minerva. And I don't want to equip Fury on Jagen.

mikemandey

Anyone got 5* Sheena? Her Svalinn Shield passive seems great.Description: Neutralizes "Effective Against" bonuses. Does that mean she doesnt have any weakness from weapon triangle system? Tempted to pick that skill

Ken

Has anyone figured out who the best healers are?

i've used elise and 5* maria

elise seems harder to use since her heal is 1 RNG but her mobility means she can get around pretty quickly

maria seems safer cause she heals at range and is also supposed to aoe heal.

i can kinda see why xyz tier list puts maria up higher than elise. elise is base 5* too so harder to pull.

ggx2ac

Anyone got 5* Sheena? Her Svalinn Shield passive seems great.Description: Neutralizes "Effective Against" bonuses. Does that mean she doesnt have any weakness from weapon triangle system? Tempted to pick that skill

No, that's in reference to weapons that do extra damage to armoured units: Armourslayer, Hammer, etc

I am having terrible luck on my main accounts. Roll a great single on the first roll then trash for 60 stones. This time I pulled Hector and Lyn on my first. Time to grind and hope I get more good stuff.

Has anyone figured out who the best healers are?

Elise and Maria are the tier list favorites. Maria's miracle makes her my personal favorite.

After them, Clarine's healing lowers Special Cooldown. Lisse and Sakura are both fairly good.

Every other healer is about the same in value.

jwhit28

I finally rolled Lyn and then Camilla and Roy (4*) came right after. I have a log jam at the Red spot on my team. I'm not sure what I'll do when Ike is a focus.

Did we ever get a google doc for friend codes. Mine is 0006751153

PBalfredo

While I've been enjoying some bite-sized Fire Emblem, the fact that I've bottomed out my Stamina twice already today bodes ill...

Lucked out and rolled a 5 star Marth. I am curious how you raise the star level of other characters though.

I have seen people mention that you can but the game doesnt seem to cover how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom