• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisD

Played this for a couple hours today, it gets really boring after a while, I think its the small scale of the game. The 4 party members and the tiny map brings the game down.

Think your problem is that you played for a couple hours in a day. I'm no mobile expert, but it seems the game's meant to be played in shorter bursts. :p

I hear you, as the game doesn't hold my attention for too too long, but it's been pretty consistently fun popping in for ten/fifteen minutes at a time to get a few maps done.

Think your problem is that you played for a couple hours in a day. I'm no mobile expert, but it seems the game's meant to be played in shorter bursts. :p

I hear you, as the game doesn't hold my attention for too too long, but it's been pretty consistently fun popping in for ten/fifteen minutes at a time to get a few maps done.

Could be it, Ill try it again tom.

Shinypogs

I like the February hard quest where they reward you for bringing Alfonse, I shoved him in a corner and let the other 3 members of my team clean house. You said I had to bring him not that I had to use him ^-^

EDarkness

Well her name is in the list.

Okay. Wasn't sure if it was pulling from the wrong banner, but good to know that everything is under both banners.

Not sure I need to do more summoning since the characters I have are pretty good. Just got Hana from a map and she's 1*. I didn't even know there was a way to get 1* characters. I'll probably level her up so that I see how it is leveling a character from 1*.

Starting to burn through my energy now since I'm doing Story Missions. How do we get higher stamina? Do we just use stamina potions?

Ri'Orius

reiterated for a new page. please tell me, gaf, is there an obvious choice I'm missing that will be far more beneficial in the late game grind?

I'm not an expert, but from what I can see Sheena's a heavy armor type? Seems like very few enemies have attacks that are super effective vs. heavy armor. I'd go for the other one.

lt519

About to hit a paywall in chapter 8 hard mode. I've used all my orbs pretty consistently for summoning (only one 5+ and zero 5 regs). I'm down to two stamina potions and I've cleared all the hard mode reward quests (minus chapter 8/9 completion). Consistently win on the highest level in battle arena.

I'd like to save orbs for summoning but that means waiting for the guage to recharge. So I've hit the point where I just play for 15-20 minutes a day. Was fun while it lasted. 3 orbs for $2 is too much to just recharge the guage and get a couple missions worth. And $10 to summon 5 times is asinine given I've had complete summons result in all 3 stars.

I'm not an expert, but from what I can see Sheena's a heavy armor type? Seems like very few enemies have attacks that are super effective vs. heavy armor. I'd go for the other one.

makes sense. i was only thinking in terms of the rock paper scissors dynamic, but youre right <3 she is very heavy armor. a tank

chrono01

That feeling when you get a level up with nothing but SP. :/

Thankfully, my Tiki made it up afterwards with a full level up on each stat, but even still. That's just painful to see.

Aquila

Spent 2 days rerolling for a decent party lineup and on my last try before I permanently uninstalled this gacha bs I got a 5 star Lyn and Robin. Still not who I necessarily wanted but I'll take it.

Lyn is a beautiful monster. Robin hits and tanks like a truck but he has only 10 speed at level 18. 4 star Gaius and Bartre are filler but Bartre's 2 space shove has been surprisingly useful.

ID is 5529799372 if anybody wants more free items.

I'm having fun so far but I'd rather deal with the rage of a 1% hit 1% crit kill than this pay-to-lose gacha.

Mugaaz

About to hit a paywall in chapter 8 hard mode. I've used all my orbs pretty consistently for summoning (only one 5+ and zero 5 regs). I'm down to two stamina potions and I've cleared all the hard mode reward quests (minus chapter 8/9 completion). Consistently win on the highest level in battle arena.

I'd like to save orbs for summoning but that means waiting for the guage to recharge. So I've hit the point where I just play for 15-20 minutes a day. Was fun while it lasted. 3 orbs for $2 is too much to just recharge the guage and get a couple missions worth. And $10 to summon 5 times is asinine given I've had complete summons result in all 3 stars.

You don't need to refill your stamina to play, that is not a paywall. Further, why do you need to finish it RIGHT NOW? There is literally nothing worth spending stamina on after you finish lunatic mode other than grinding training tower.

All gacha games are insanely stupid expensive for summons. You don't need base 5*s to beat normal or hard. I don't think you need them for Lunatic either, but I haven't finished it yet.

mrjohill

Finally done rerolling &#128554;
bUB9F5u.jpg

I hope they will enable editing team in battle menu for the sake of grinding. I really like auto battle feature because thanks to this I can simply play on my 3DS/PS4 while levelling low tier characters. But since you have to switch between menus it is a little irritating and pace braking.

chrono01

Finally done rerolling &#128554;
bUB9F5u.jpg
Congrats! Nice feeling, huh?

Now link that account before you get hit with the error that effectively destroys the game for you, forcing you to re-install. It doesn't happen to everyone, but better to link now than to regret it later. Plus you get ten orbs out of it!

Shinypogs

Will 5 always be the highest star amount or will like 6 months from now they release 6 star units/ upgrades.

I don't know how these types of games work.

Shahadan

My 4* Azama is probably my best unit, lol

Even has a healer he has a lot of def and is usually the last guy alive, chopping off the last enemies 2hp at a time
Plus his skill to boost all allies def by 4 is cool

mrjohill

Congrats! Nice feeling, huh?

Now link that account before you get hit with the error that effectively destroys the game for you, forcing you to re-install. It doesn't happen to everyone, but better to link now than to regret it later. Plus you get ten orbs out of it!

It was the best feeling! Yep linked up and if anyone wants to add me my code is 4072727268

chrono01

Will 5 always be the highest star amount or will like 6 months from now they release 6 star units/ upgrades.

I don't know how these types of games work.
We'll probably eventually get 6*. If/When we do, the ones that will likely be the prime candidates for them are the current 5* base characters.

No one really knows though, I'm just guessing.

sIUcos9.jpg

Um, Tharja? How...what are you doing there?
She's waiting for MC-kun to walk by so she can watch through the cracks in the wall.

It was the best feeling! Yep linked up and if anyone wants to add me my code is 4072727268
Will add you shortly!

Hylian7

Why do I keep getting 803-3001 error codes when launching the game now? I had them earlier today, and I reinstalled and then it stopped for a while, now it's happening again. I logged in with my Nintendo Network ID and linked it, yet still I get this crap. What the hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom