• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flintty

If you like heroes...I'm going to say you'll want to play both awakening and fates anyway so just spend the money on them and enjoy it!

It's tempting! I wish I could have got the special edition. I've read that Birthright is the best to start. Do I then play Conquest or Revelations?

Oh snap! Pulled 5* Peri and Lucina during the one summon session. The summon before the last had 3 5* heroes including Leo and Takumi

Kneel before me, RNG!

Shahadan

It's tempting! I wish I could have got the special edition. I've read that Birthright is the best to start. Do I then play Conquest or Revelations?

Play Awakening and then Conquest (harder) if you still want to play.

Birthright is trash and not worth anyone's time

weekev

Banned
Does anyone have issues with the audio not working? I'm on an iPhone 6. Sound is up full and checked that music and stuff still works. FE Heroes is the only app where sound doesn't work.

I have had my first roll, it's kinda bad so how can I reset ?

Delet data on and droid or reinstall on IOS. When you get a good roll make sure to link your account to nintendo quickly. Some errors will kill your account if it's not linked. If you later decide you don't want the account it can be unlinked freeing up your Nintendo account.

vareon

I've been on the fence about buying Awakening for ages but this mobile game has pushed me over and now I want a full FE experience. But should I start at Awakening or should I go straight in for Fates: Birthright? I found Birthright for a decent price but I know I'l have to pay more in the long run, assuming I need to play Conquest and Revelations to get the full picture? Advice please GAF!.

Awakening is self contained and I think has better story than Fates.
Fates had better mission variety and some little improvement that makes it hard to go back. The story is very unsatisfying unless you want to play Revelations.

Both are great games IMO and you couldn't go wrong with either.

Jofamo

What's the odds on Ken Sugimori, of Pokemon fame, being a re-roller? Cause this pull looks insane;

https://twitter.com/SUPER_32X/status/828173767809519618

チキ
チキ
ボーイズ

C35DotdUMAAjnYg.jpg

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So is today the last day of the Arena season?

I wonder how high of a score you will need to get to the next tier.

Also, my 4* Peri that really carried me through the earlier maps is starting to fall off hard.

duckroll

What's the odds on Ken Sugimori, of Pokemon fame, being a re-roller? Cause this pull looks insane;

I don't understand why people assume that good rolls are "re-rolls". Re-rolling is so boring and time consuming. I have seem several posts in this very thread lamenting that they re-roll and re-roll only to get a bunch of great pulls spread over multiple accounts and it's a waste. It is indeed a waste. If you want great characters, just pay 200 bucks or so and keep pulling. It's like re-rolling except you get to keep everything and dismiss all the scrubs and dupes for feathers. Win-win. This is what people usually do. That's why mobile games make money. Not because of "re-rolls". Lol.

Marz

Put about 25 bucks into the game so far. Game is very addicting but i've finished most of the content so far. Going to save my 24+ orbs in anticipation of new casts being added in the future.

Definitely appreciated to have a bitsize fire emblem experience on my phone, props to Nintendo.

Still dont have 1 5 star character though lol.

Back to Fates.

Jofamo

I don't understand why people assume that good rolls are "re-rolls". Re-rolling is so boring and time consuming. I have seem several posts in this very thread lamenting that they re-roll and re-roll only to get a bunch of great pulls spread over multiple accounts and it's a waste. It is indeed a waste. If you want great characters, just pay 200 bucks or so and keep pulling. It's like re-rolling except you get to keep everything and dismiss all the scrubs and dupes for feathers. Win-win. This is what people usually do. That's why mobile games make money. Not because of "re-rolls". Lol.

I totally agree. I wasn't even aware of "re-rolling" until I was well into Chapter 3. I pulled a 4 Star Roy from my first batch, which I thought was awesome enough, so I'm happy.

I just thought that Ken's pull was pretty lucky. 5 Star Robin, 4 Star Tharja, and 2 x Tiki? Pretty sweet!

Sölf

Well, my rank dropped to below 90k. I am pretty sure I won't rank anything this weeks, lol.

Then again, I now know how the system works, so I will do it differently next week.

Shahadan

I'm about to try pulling so....

*ahem*

GOD damnit shit game I never get 5* characters and I'm stuck with shitty Nino and Sophia !!!

*ahem*

Hope this will do the trick. Time to hit the john

redcrayon

My arena MvP is a four star unit at the moment, Cordelia.

Lots of people have five star lords, which tend to be red Sword users. The fact that she's a blue lancer, has a brave lance with high speed so hits at least twice first, can fly, has the skill 'pass', plus 'luna' for extra damage now and then, means that she can lurk on terrain and is hard to avoid. She's assassinating Marth, Roy, Lyn, Lucina, Chrom and various others all over the place. Even Takumi only wins if he attacks first- he doesn't even get his close range counter as she hits him twice first.

Really enjoying this now. Initial focus on five star units has given way to effective team building, and I should be getting a healthy amount of feathers from arena attack and defence as I'm using Cordelia as the lead icon, so everyone wants to fight me because the team looks weak. Can't wait to get her upgraded to five star, I've got enough of the badges needed from the training tower, just need to keep playing arena each day for feathers for a few weeks.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
SyDpzt6.jpg

I need better Magic Damage dudes
Sölf;229749607 said:
Well, my rank dropped to below 90k. I am pretty sure I won't rank anything this weeks, lol.

Then again, I now know how the system works, so I will do it differently next week.

How does it work?

Shahadan

I'm about to try pulling so....

*ahem*

GOD damnit shit game I never get 5* characters and I'm stuck with shitty Nino and Sophia !!!

*ahem*

Hope this will do the trick. Time to hit the john

Lol it worked! I got Ryoma !
and some trash
My first 5* q_q

Sölf

SyDpzt6.jpg

I need better Magic Damage dudes

How does it work?

Well, your highest score from a 7 win series counts, it's not additive (I didn't know that before, only after my second win series added nothing to my score). Also, multiplier works like this, 1/2/3/4 of the shown units used increases multiplier by 2/2.3/2.6/3.0. So using at least one of the shown units is already good and should be done everytime. I think I didn't do that at first. And on my second win series, I definitly didn't do that.

Well, those are things I will change next week.

Shinypogs

I'm so bad at arena, only managed to pull of a 7 winstreak once and mostly against beginner foes. The one times I do all intermediate foes I lose at the very end of the streak when I would have overtaken my old score. Also doesn't help I have none of the heroes who gives you bonus points. If I'm reading the rewards chart right I'll get like 700 feathers at the end of this which means a very very long grind to upgrade anyone.

On the other hand I'm on chapter 8 of hard difficulty and should finish that tomorrow stamina permitting. Also need one more intermediate arena win to finish hard mode of the February quests.

I like this game a lot, I wouldn't bitch as much as I do if I wasn't investing so much time because I enjoy the game. I'm curious to see how it does over the long run and if it can keep my attention for that long.

Sölf

how to fast lvl up guys? i have new 5* at lvl1 but she always die in battle so no exp for her ?

Yes, if a character dies he looses all EXP/Levels he gained during that map. Just level him and a few others in the battle tower, starting at the first floor. It's easy, costs nearly no energy and you can get 4 units trained. Else, you can just dump crystals into that one unit, at least until level 20.

Rixa

Got five reds too. Got a 5* Lyn. Just taking the time to get her up to par with the rest of the team. Really want a Ryoma now.

Yup, sad thing is that you need to summon, use 5 orbs, even you don't need / want any units from that colour.

MoeDabs

I got a five star Marth and a five star robin my first pull with two other 4 stars I can't remember. I havnt summoned a five star since tho :/

Rixa

Got 3 more 4* to 20 or near 20. I need so much Feathers this aint fun :D

Screenshot_20170203-223959.png

Screenshot_20170205-130624.png
Screenshot_20170205-130642.png
Screenshot_20170205-130742.png

Its easy to get levels to units by using level up + resources.
BUT
Where the fuck I get 80000 Feathers?

Sölf

So, I beat 9-5 using one of those restart thingies, because I know I will never use them anyway otherwise. And I already had 7 and will get 5 more for one of the Lunatic quest.

9-5 is insane on hard. The boss has friggin 47 attack at level 35. I really don't want to do the higher lunatic maps. Which brings me to my next point, the "beat chapter X on lunatic" is not retroactive. So even though I am already at chapter 5 on lunatic mode, I have to beat 1-5, 2-5, 3-5 and 4-5 again just to get the quest rewards. D:

redcrayon

Got 3 more 4* to 20 or near 20. I need so much Feathers this aint fun :D

Screenshot_20170203-223959.png

Screenshot_20170205-130624.png
Screenshot_20170205-130642.png
Screenshot_20170205-130742.png

Its easy to get levels to units by using level up + resources.
BUT
Where the fuck I get 80000 Feathers?
Regular Arena season rewards and keeping an eye out for arena-based events, I think. There isn't a way to do it quickly as far as I can see, I'm in the same boat with several good 4* units at level 20+. That's OK though, I'm enjoying it and happy to play the arena for a few minutes a day.

Rixa

Regular Arena play and keeping an eye out for arena-based events, I think. There isn't a way to do it quickly as far as I can see, I'm in the same boat with several good 4* units at level 20+. That's OK though, I'm enjoying it and happy to play the arena for a few minutes a day.

Yup Arena it is, good thing that fights are short :).

Achtius

Is it possible to recruit heroes with more than two stars from special map? Those one star and two stars seems irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom