• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Nah, Kagero is awesome. She is perfect for softening up other characters so my melee heroes can kill them safely without damage. Mine is level 27 and can hold her own against units in the low 30s. I also only have a 4star version. The only drawback is that she's a bit of a glass cannon.
She has no innate weaknesses inside the weapon wheel so she's unlikely to get one shot. This means she'll pretty much always have a chance to use her Reprisal.

onionfrog

Is anyone else getting communication error 803-3001?

I can't get to the game now I just keep getting this error.

I've linked my Nintendo account, if I delete the game and reinstall it will my save file still be there?

kswiston

So....
Apparently all battles are client site and stuff like this can be done:
jTpuB.png

Those people will get banned. Same has happened in other games.

Ok Gaf, totally new to this game so Im learning everything. Should I pull from Deep Devotion, Legendary Heroes, or not pull at all right now? I have 28 gems and my team is around lv 7-8

Eridani

Ok Gaf, totally new to this game so Im learning everything. Should I pull from Deep Devotion, Legendary Heroes, or not pull at all right now? I have 28 gems and my team is around lv 7-8

If you haven't pulled at all yet, you should definitely do that, since the starting units are really bad. It doesn't really matter where you pull from, since they both have good units. I'd keep spending gems on pulls until you get a couple of 5 stars.

Macka

Does it get cheaper to upgrade a character if they are higher than Level 20?

My team so far is:

5* Marth Lv. 19
4* Beruka Lv. 18
4* Abel Lv. 18
3* Serra Lv. 20

I don't know if I should bench Serra for a while until I get enough feathers. Don't know who I'd replace her with either, though. :/

PK Gaming

Is Galeforce actually good? I see people really excited about it on Lyn and Cordelia but if I'm understanding right (I don't have a hero with it) to actually use it you have to attack one enemy (2-3 ticks), get attacked (2-3 ticks) and attack something again. If you get hit once by a bow or mage instead of getting attacked in melee then it doesn't work - you'll still need a tick. Then you get a free action. I've been using Lucina and this is a pretty rare situation. These characters aren't tanks, and if you're attacking the things they should be attacking they're probably killing something every time. After Lucina's attacked twice and been attacked once, either she's dead or the battle's almost over.

Maybe with Cordelia you can pull it off a bit faster. I don't have a character with a Brave weapon but if you're fast enough do you get 4 attacks? If she doesn't kill her target until the last attack then this would charge it in 1 round.

It's overrated, just like in FE:A, but even moreso.

You're pretty much right on the mark.

Draxal

It honestly depends on what 5 stars/4 stars you already have.

imho, Takumi is the most versatile character, so I probably would go deep devotion.

Getting closed to my breaking point on stopping this game altogether. Has the potential to be fun but the game summoning mechanics are killing it for me.

kewlmyc

Is anyone else getting communication error 803-3001?

I can't get to the game now I just keep getting this error.

I've linked my Nintendo account, if I delete the game and reinstall it will my save file still be there?

Close the app and restart your device. If that doesn't do it, then yeah, delete the app, redownload, and relink your Nintendo account.

Anyone else worried about this game's longevity? It ironically starves you of every currency except the premium one and that's kind of a huge problem for its economy.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I want to say this colour summon system is shit. It seems like the best characters are all locked behind Red, with a few behind Green and Blue.

So basically, you already lose even before you summon if you don't get the right colours. So that 3% is much lower than it actually appears.

I've had zero luck with rerolls for the most part, The best I have been able to do is a single 4* base. Anytime I've got a 5, it's been an off colour one resulting. Occasionally, I can pull a Roy, Marth, or Camilla.

Quonny

I want to say this colour summon system is shit. It seems like the best characters are all locked behind Red, with a few behind Green and Blue.

So basically, you already lose even before you summon if you don't get the right colours. So that 3% is much lower than it actually appears.
No, it's exactly the same, and better if you're specifically hunting for a particular unit.

Your roll is determined when you hit that big green summon button on the summon screen . It doesn't roll for a color then roll for a unit. It rolls for a unit, hides behind a curtain, then shows it to you if you pay.

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
Where do I get tips on merging? I merged two 3 stars at lvl1 and got like nothing - what's the point?

Is the idea to increase star rating in some way?

Qurupeke

I can't really complain about my rolls. 3/4 had a 5*, and all of them were full of 4*. I guess they could be better, but it seems I'm not doing very bad.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
No, it's exactly the same, and better if you're specifically hunting for a particular unit.

Your roll is determined when you hit that big green summon button on the summon screen . It doesn't roll for a color then roll for a unit. It rolls for a unit, hides behind a curtain, then shows it to you if you pay.
If every stone has a 25% chance to appear, that is the first run though.

Then it takes it by unit basis, it makes the odds overly worse, because the pool you draw from goes through another probability cycle.

I.e. 1/4 (For the stone) * (The chance for character in said pull).

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Does star rank affect stat gain? If so, would it be better to keep a good 4* at level 1 and wait until I have enough feathers to upgrade them before starting to use them?

Quonny

If every stone has a 25% chance to appear, that is the first run though.

Then it takes it by unit basis, it makes the odds overly worse.
No, that isn't how it works, because then it messes with the odds of banner units. If you have a 3% chance to pull a banner unit but there isn't, say, a grey banner unit, then the chance is odds of getting a banner unit on any pull isn't 3%, it's lower. Therefore, you are actually only rolling once. It then takes what it rolled, hides it behind a color, and you choose. That way the odds are actually 3%. This is how it is done. It is not rolling a color, then from that pool rolling a unit, because the odds wouldn't work out if a color doesn't have a banner unit.

Since it rolls the character before you see the gem colors, the odds are the same as if you just did a 5 pull in any other game. The benefit this system gives is that if you're only looking for Roy, you can avoid all green, blue, and grey.

Wasn't satisfied with 5* Tharja and Lyn so I rerolled again.......5* Leon. FUCKING FINALLY!!! I've been rerolling for 3 days.....3 DAYS ! I've only seen one Leon, one Ryoma, and only 1 5* Tharja. I've seen countless Lyns, and perhaps 3-4 total Takumi's.

Friend ID - 7488544400

Syntsui

Anyone else worried about this game's longevity? It ironically starves you of every currency except the premium one and that's kind of a huge problem for its economy.

Is thi your first Gacha? The game is in a better shape than any other other one on its fourth day. Future updates will shape the economy appropriately.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblem...u/how_stats_work_basegrowthmerging_explained/

Interesting analysis how stats work and about merging

Imho:
-one stat is favored which means you not only have to be lucky to even get it but you also need to get lucky with which stat is high and which is low

- units can be merged 10times (for 4* possibly more for 5*) for +4 to all stats

Considering some unit are 5* only - it's going to be expensive
Even for those with 4* versions - we are looking at 200k features to upgrade merge fodders

I guess good thing about it being so expensive it that it won't matter outside of top 100 or top 1000 :D

elty

Need help to make a team

5* Leo (red horse mage)
5* Hinoka (blue fly lance)
5* Tiki (red dragon)
5* Kagero (ninja)
4* Corrin F (blue dragon)
4* Cecilia (green horse mage)
3* Clarine (healer)
3* Niles (archer)

I guess the simplest answer is just use all my 5*? They seems to be well balance.

JaceR

Lvl 40 armor units are so strong.

Even with a lvl 40 chrom with 4+ damage against an axe heavy armor user does almost no damage...

I need to rethink my team

Currently team is

5* camilla lvl 40
5* chrom lvl 40
5* Lyn lvl 40
4* lissia lvl 30

I need to add an armor unit and and mage/buffer unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom