• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Havent done a Special Map on Hard yet...is the reward unit there also 1* or can you get 2* units there ? Dont really know what to do with Special Maps right now.

Ouch...
Let's pull....please be camilla....first pull...Camilla 4*. NICE
Second pull...Hector 5*...NICE?
Third and fourth shit and then 4* Abel, pretty satisfied
Grats - Hector is a a beast lol.

Havent done a Special Map on Hard yet...is the reward unit there also 1* or can you get 2* units there ? Dont really know what to do with Special Maps right now.

Yes it's 2* for hard - but I feel like it's waste of stamina until they add another level to at least drop 3*

duckroll

At least I still have 40 more free orbs in the rest of Hard Mode waiting for me. Maybe I'll have a 5-star by the time I start Lunatic... lulz.

Draxal

At least I still have 40 more free orbs in the rest of Hard Mode waiting for me. Maybe I'll have a 5-star by the time I start Lunatic... lulz.

You are rolling in the same banner right? Only the one you have rolled in previously gets the bonus.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Yes it's 2* for hard - but I feel like it's waste of stamina until they add another level to at least drop 3*

Thanks, thats good to know.
We dont get a stone/orb for clearing hard right ? Outside of the challenge there doesnt seem to be much reason to run Special Maps now, when even the shittiest gacha unit is much better from the start.

lt519

I would pay $10-20 to have unlimited stamina and/or pay for stamina potions that are cheaper than orbs.

All From the same focus/set?

Yeah the support set were my last two boards. I kinda switched over to that once I got Robin from the other set. So all from that support group one, 9 3-stars and 1 4-star...Gotta be due a 5 star soon.

Draxal

Thanks, thats good to know.
We dont get a stone/orb for clearing hard right ? Outside of the challenge there doesnt seem to be much reason to run Special Maps now, when even the shittiest gacha unit is much better from the start.

They're a fail-safe for quests. In case you need a Felicia to do lunatic 6-5 etc.

mstevens

Man.. Not being able to see the types of units inside the map is going to make me quit the game eventually. With the 4 person team limit, you can only plan for so much.

duckroll

Would it help you if I told you that your misery makes me feel less bad about my rolls?

Yes, at least someone gets something out of this trash roll! Lol.

You are rolling in the same banner right? Only the one you have rolled in previously gets the bonus.

I only use the Legendary Heroes one. I think I've done a 5x roll like 3-4 times now. My best characters are a 4-star Fae and a 4-star Sully. It's been rough!

Mugaaz

I would pay $10-20 to have unlimited stamina and/or pay for stamina potions that are cheaper than orbs.

Yeah the support set were my last two boards. I kinda switched over to that once I got Robin from the other set. So all from that support group one, 9 3-stars and 1 4-star...Gotta be due a 5 star soon.

If you spent 10-20 on stamina right now you would literally complete all the content in the game and have absolutely nothing left to do.

Draxal

I only use the Legendary Heroes one. I think I've done a 5x roll like 3-4 times now. My best characters are a 4-star Fae and a 4-star Sully. It's been rough!

Check you're appearance rates on that banner it should of went up at least twice now.

mstevens

Trying to decide if I should +1 my Lyn now or spend time leveling the 2nd one to see which one is better..

My stat distribution on Lyn at level 35 is:

HP: 33
Atk: 42
Spd: 33
Def: 26
Res: 24

Although her defensive stats are a little low, I think this is pretty ideal for how I'm using her. Leveling another one doesn't seem very appealing considering I don't know if I would even change anything about the first.

Addi

So I merged two 4* Gunters, now the game tells me I "only" need 19700 feathers to get him to five star (if you send home a 4*, you get 300 feathers). It's good to know. If I merge him with 9 other Gunters, it will cost me 17 000 feather to upgrade him :p

elty

Trying to decide if I should +1 my Lyn now or spend time leveling the 2nd one to see which one is better..

My stat distribution on Lyn at level 35 is:

HP: 33
Atk: 42
Spd: 33
Def: 26
Res: 24

Although her defensive stats are a little low, I think this is pretty ideal for how I'm using her. Leveling another one doesn't seem very appealing considering I don't know if I would even change anything about the first.

Someone on reddit claimed your stat will be a pre-determined value at max level.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblem...u/how_stats_work_basegrowthmerging_explained/

Biske

If you spent 10-20 on stamina right now you would literally complete all the content in the game and have absolutely nothing left to do.

Who is paying for stamina?

I have like 15 stamina potions I've gotten in the game or from mynintendo, haven't even used em.

mstevens

Someone on reddit claimed your stat will be a pre-determined value at max level.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblem...u/how_stats_work_basegrowthmerging_explained/

There are several variations that can happen, all within a few stat points of each other. One Lyn with maybe a couple more points in DEF, one with a couple more in ATK, etc.

I'm pretty happy with the variation so far on mine but I'm not a FE expert. Not sure if the low defense will screw me over later on more-so than the benefits from the extra attack.

Piotrek

j6ifhI0.png

Now that's definitely the best out of the three pulls I've made up until now.

lt519

I would keep playing for PvP and collection purposes. So in the end I'd get to end game faster which is more centered on summoning and spending money on orbs. Was just a comment anyway, not saying they should do it.

Man my 4* Subaki is turning into a monster, swords and dragons aren't even doing damage to him in PvP.

Who is paying for stamina?

I have like 15 stamina potions I've gotten in the game or from mynintendo, haven't even used em.

Was that from linking your account or something else? You go through stamnina pretty fast on Hard and Lunatic, costs are getting to 15+ per battle. I've gone through all my potions including the ones from the Normal and Hard rewards.

duckroll

Oooooh. It's a total % of a pull being in that category? So I have like a 7.5% chance of pulling a 5-star with each pull next?

Gotchaye

Oooooh. It's a total % of a pull being in that category? So I have like a 7.5% chance of pulling a 5-star with each pull next?

I'm not sure we know what happens if you summon from a stone that a focus hero can't spawn from. I think a lot of people have been assuming that your chance of a 5* gets halved.

There are several variations that can happen, all within a few stat points of each other. One Lyn with maybe a couple more points in DEF, one with a couple more in ATK, etc.

I'm pretty happy with the variation so far on mine but I'm not a FE expert. Not sure if the low defense will screw me over later on more-so than the benefits from the extra attack.

I would guess that for a character like Lyn you want low resist and high speed or maybe HP. In a challenging fight, if she gets hit twice with magic she's dead. So a point of HP is worth more than a point of Res. Speed is the single most important stat you can have when going up against other glass cannons.

Biske

I would keep playing for PvP and collection purposes. So in the end I'd get to end game faster which is more centered on summoning and spending money on orbs. Was just a comment anyway, not saying they should do it.

Man my 4* Subaki is turning into a monster, swords and dragons aren't even doing damage to him in PvP.

Was that from linking your account or something else? You go through stamnina pretty fast on Hard and Lunatic, costs are getting to 15+ per battle. I've gone through all my potions including the ones from the Normal and Hard rewards.

If you link your account you can spend your silver coins on Stamina potions (100 coins) and I have a thousand plus coins, also rewards from in game or whatever. I play the game a lot but I've only used a potion twice. I havent got to lunatic mode, but so far I've never really not had the stamina when I wanted to play.

It's not 0.75% but 1.5% boost to 5* rate.

Boost is divided equally between 5* and 5* focus rate.

So the bonus on focus is lost when it changes ?

Good to know - it's probably best to avoid summoning after you get 5* in last few days of focus then.

Apparently I have insane RNG luck in this game. Pulled 3 times so far and have gotten a 5* every time. Lyn, Roy, and Takumi

I wish I could get a 5* Camilla waifu

:-(

I think you'll survive. ;)

I'm growing less fond of Camilla the more I use her. Definitely saving my orbs for the possibility of an upcoming Hector banner.

Ready for this season to be over so I can upgrade my Robin from 3* to 4* already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom