• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like there was a major difficulty spike in the last two story missions. Was doing good and then all of a sudden "lol get rekt". I have Camilla and Peri as my 5* with 4* Stahl and Serra, all mid 20's and 9-5 is lv 25. Guess I'll grind at the training tower. I've been playing some early hard mode missions fro orbs but will be a while till I get 20 again.

7mx9SAg.png

Finally managed to get my first 5 star.

Shahadan

I now have Ryoma and Camilla (ugh) as 5*

I guess it's enough, would really like Takumi ro replace my Gordin though. I still need a decent blue.

Shito

I don't understand the point of the training tower not giving anything on Monday... they don't want me to play their game for this day or what?!

NawtKool

Neo Member
Decided to try training some units that might be useful (since I'm saving orbs for the future now), and holy crap, my 4* Chrom has been getting a rather hilarious stat spread.

VfBLAGZ.png

That attack rivals my upper lvl 20 units (the defense does as well, but my main units are glass cannons anyways). Anyone else have a weird Chrom experience?

chrono01

Iam in the Garbage boat too. This was my 4th continuous 5 pulls from one banner without 5*. Feels like Brave Exvius again and again \o/ 6% rates in my ass.

Screenshot_20170206-113058.png
Sorry man. :/

I'm hoping the game manages to transfer the increased rate for people who pull on a banner without a 5* over to the new banner, but I have a feeling that it won't. It kind of makes me want to save as much as I can for a nice banner (like when Ike is released, who will definitely be top-tier) and just go all-out. Or wait for a special event banner (limited-time units), if we get one, and do it there. Kind of like how sparks work in Granblue Fantasy.

I hope you get that 5* before the banner ends.

Yeah I think hoarding is smart at the moment just to wait and see what's gonna happen. At least you've got two 5*! I only have my Takumi but damn he's a beast.

What's your friend id
Yeah, Takumi really is amazing. My ID is 0786686105. Feel free to add me!

Forkball

I have a 4* Donnel, a 3* Donnel, and a 2* Donnel. Sending them away only nets me a few feathers, and merging just gives me a bit of SP. I kind of just want to keep them.

duckroll

I have a 4* Donnel, a 3* Donnel, and a 2* Donnel. Sending them away only nets me a few feathers, and merging just gives me a bit of SP. I kind of just want to keep them.

Just think. If you have a 2 star, 3 star, 4 star, and 5 star, you could have a full Donnel team of different ranks!

Swordy

Decided to try training some units that might be useful (since I'm saving orbs for the future now), and holy crap, my 4* Chrom has been getting a rather hilarious stat spread.

VfBLAGZ.png

That attack rivals my upper lvl 20 units (the defense does as well, but my main units are glass cannons anyways). Anyone else have a weird Chrom experience?

DlqQRHe.jpg

mikemandey

The notable 5* units I have:
2 Linde (Blue), Fae (Green), Camilla (Green), Hector (Green), Elise (Grey).

No good red units even though people said it's easier to get one from red orbs.

redcrayon

Those 6 extra orbs from the normal/hard special mission today were quite useful, that and today's extra 2 for the app release promotion meant I had enough for 5 pulls.

Got 5* Corrin and a peg Knight with an armourslayer sword, that'll do nicely!

Skwerl

My current team set up/best draws have been Lucina, Robin (4 stars), Lyn, Roy (5 Stars), Kagero (4 stars), Tiki (adult 4 stars).
Should I bother with more gacha pull or is it a good time to call it a day and start saving?

fek

Been playing this game a bit. Rerolled and got Lucina and after a while got Takumi too and now I'm saving my orbs. My friend ID is 3225322648 if anyone wants to add.

Takumi is filling the same role in Heroes as he did for me in Fates. Mainly that he's completely insufferable as a character and I hate him, but good lord is he a busted unit. Ignoring movement penalties and his insanely high attack mean he's pretty much soloing maps on his own. Lyn was my first 5 star and I was ecstatic, and I even ended up getting two more of her (thanks RNGesus), but she and every other unit I have pales in comparison to the Fujin Bow.

God damn it.

Robin64

Was I only meant to be able to hit the Greet button once? I used it on launch day, but ever since then it's been greyed out.

Ossom

Maybe they'll update it and give feathers (if only!)

Just noticed the same. Waste of stamina. Hopefully they add something different.

Just about to fall out the top 100k too. Was at 52k yesterday and now at 98k. Not going to bother and will do it when it resets tonight.

Tenrius

The game downloads a 400 Mb patch every other day for some reason. What's up with that? I have a feeling that these patches are marked as non-essential and iOS deletes them while cleaning up (I'm generally low on space).

Also about ranked - 7 games on intermediate with bonus character is not enough to rank in top 100k.

I was wrong - it just takes some time to update - 2648 points is giving me 68k rank currently.

Now just need to be lucky and hope next week double score heroes include one of those I have.

The game downloads a 400 Mb every other day for some reason. What's up with that? I have a feeling that these patches are marked as non-essential and iOS deletes them while cleaning up (I'm generally low on space).
🤔
That might be an issue with your low space.

Impulsor

Yeah I think hoarding is smart at the moment just to wait and see what's gonna happen. At least you've got two 5*! I only have my Takumi but damn he's a beast.

What's your friend id

I got takumi yesterday and yes, he's beastly.

I currently have

Ryoma 5*
Robin 5*
Takumi 5*
Nowi 4*

Camilla 4*. I want her at 5 stars and maybe will swap her out with Nowi.

I'm getting good defense results in the Arena.

Sölf

For people thinking why the tower gives no rewards on monday, just do all the other stuff like story and event quests on that day then. You have to do them anyway, so why not use the day that gives no rewards in the tower, and the other to farm (unless you have to really do quests, like the daily ones).

Staab

I'm rocking Camilla (5*, Axe), Hinoka (5*, Spear), Olivia (4*, Sword/Dancer) and alternate Robin(5*, M) / Nowi (5*) / Raven (5*) / Cecilia (4*) as my fourth.

Honestly, I'm missing a good bow unit, only have Gordin (4*), but other than that, my team is goddamn rock solid...
Most of the time I don't even bother bringing a healer, have Clarine (4*), because Camilla and Hinoka absolutely destroy most units in one turn.
With the second turn dancer boost and good placing I 1 turn kill most things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom