• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragner

How's this reroll:
5* Takumi
5* Lucina
4* Corrin (Sword version)
4* Marth

Any good? Seems like too many swords to me but it's the first roll in which I've gotten 2 level 5s...

Amazing, all units are very good and Takumi is a fuckign beast. I would keep it for sure. A lot of swords can be a problem but theres a ton of robs to earn so you will pull blues and greens later.

Sölf

Im really sorry guys, I know this is bragging but I couldnt believe it.

kWon7QCl.png

I forgive you if you buy 140 orbs for me.

Shinypogs

I have a feeling I'm going to spend all my Nintendo coins on dueling swords the first time I have a crazy good team with good point bonus. There's just not many rewards worth redeeming for other than stamina potions.

Pejo

Finally got back to 20 orbs thanks to those special stages, and did a roll. it came up 4 grey orbs and a blue, so I was hopeful I could get a Takumi. Got:

- 4* Matthew =/ (yuck)
- 3* Gordin dupe =/
- 4* Saizo =/
- 4* Azama dupe =(

ah what the hell, 3 orbs for that blue.

- 5* Cordelia =O

That's actually pretty great because the best blue unit I had previously was 4* Robin.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I hope the next Banner will feature some kickass healers.

People are still rerolling?

Dear god play the game already.

You are assuming that everyone posting here has been on the game since Day 1 - still plenty of people just starting out. Thread moves quite fast so its difficult to tell.
- 5* Cordelia =O

That's actually pretty great because the best blue unit I had previously was 4* Robin.

Grats - her 4* version is already pretty awesome, getting her 5* is amazing.
Goof blue units are tough to pull with the current featured units.

Whizkid7

People are still rerolling?

Dear god play the game already.

Hey man, waifus and husbandos are serious business. You can't just start with any waifu/husbando! You have to start with YOUR waifu/husbando!

At least that's what I told myself as I spent almost two days rerolling for Roy.

RalchAC

Upgraded my castle to max level, did an extra 20 orb pull on top of my initial roll and I'm pretty much set to not pull until I know more about how the Gacha works.

My team right now is:

5* Lyn
4* Tharja
4* Sakura
3* Something. I've been using a Pegasus Knight since they are useful for their skill to ignore forests and mountains and stuff.

Hey man, waifus and husbandos are serious business. You can't just start with any waifu/husbando! You have to start with YOUR waifu/husbando!

At least that's what I told myself as I spent almost two days rerolling for Roy.

Sadly some of us dont' have our waifu/husbando in the game yet.

There are a few Nephenee fans out there. And I'm probably the lone Celica fan out there.

Quonny

Pulled, knowing I'd skip all reds.

Saw 3 red 1 green 1 grey. I ain't goin' for red, so I only pulled the green and grey. Both shit. Backed out. One more time, I said. Pulled. 4 red 1 green. Show me that green!

5* Camilla.

Best strategy. Wow. The bigliest.

zashga

Been playing pretty steadily since this came out... pretty fun so far. Didn't bother rerolling, but fate has been kind so far. My best units so far:

5* Leo
5* Camilla
4* Robin (M)
4* Corrin (F)
4* Sheena
4* Tiki (Awakening)

My only healer so far is some 3* troubadour, and I don't have a decent archer either. Also, Sheena is a very solid tank but does no damage half the time. There aren't single-use stat increasing items in this game, are there?

Kitoro

50 stamina with no way to upgrade it is annoying as fuck

Especially when the last stage in Lunatic Chapter 9 takes 23 stamina, haha.

That said, I've gotten over 20 free Stamina Potions as gifts or from My Nintendo, so it's not exactly hard to keep playing when I want to.

Dreavus

Re-rolling is interesting because it's your one chance to have "unlimited" pulls in the game. Once you actually start playing you lose that chance and you have to commit to whatever you managed to get. Some people push their luck for a specific character, or for 2+ 5* characters because the beginning is their only chance to do so! (without spending a bunch of money of course).

It weirdly reminds me of shiny hunting in Pokemon. Doing the same thing over and over again for a tiny chance of the thing you want.

Personally I'd start with any roll that had a nice 5* and maybe a 4* or two to go with it. I re-rolled a few times, was lucky to get a 5* within 3-4 tries, and just went with that.

Firemind

Roy sucks in this game. Sorry.

de_reddy

Neo Member
I don't know what the problem is with the monetization. I really want to spent money on this game, but it just feels bad after seeing my free pulls. I've already spent more than 600 euros on hearthstone and more than 200 on Pokémon Go, so paying money for f2p games is not the problem. FE:H just doesn't seem to give me enough value for my cash since you can't 'dust' or 'trade' heroes you don't want to get other heroes. The insane feather cost to unlock the potential of your heroes doesn't help either.

I pulled my first healer and it's a 4* Lissa. She's seems really really good to me. How do other healers stack up because just going through her abilities she seems so good!

Kettch

50 stamina with no way to upgrade it is annoying as fuck

Yeah, that's my biggest issue with the game right now.

I'm fine with stamina systems. I like not having to feel the need to play all day to keep up, but this is easily the most restrictive one I've ever seen. I spend a couple minutes doing two missions...and I'm out. I wanna play more than that.

CronoShot

So I just introduced my Fire Emblem loving friend to this game and taught him how it works.

His very first hero on his very first roll? 5* Lucina.

Bruh.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Really want to reiterate the fact that if someone is going for a specific character or aiming for a 5* instead of getting new characters then I highly recommend just doing the first roll on the color you want and backing out as it increases the 5* chance. Doing all 5 rolls for 20 gems may seem like a steal but in reality it's not if you're aiming for a specific character.

ferr

Really want to reiterate the fact that if someone is going for a specific character or aiming for a 5* instead of getting new characters then I highly recommend just doing the first roll on the color you want and backing out as it increases the 5* chance. Doing all 5 rolls for 20 gems may seem like a steal but in reality it's not if you're aiming for a specific character.

I was under the impression that you need 5 non-5* rolls to increase 5* %.

Kitoro

I thought the rates only increased by .25% 5* and .25% 5* Focus after a 5 pull that yields no 5*?

kswiston

9-2 on hard difficulty was a bit of a puzzle for my team. Enemy level was on par or a bit higher than mine, and almost everyone on the enemy side was a knight. Takumi was the only one who could really hit, but I couldnt sacrifice him before all the knights were down. Chrom could take a hit or two from non-lances, but then I had to run and heal. Camilla and Kagero basically did 0 damage to most units. I still beat it in one attempt but I think that it took me 10-15 mins instead of 2.

exfatal

Just did my 3rd 5 hero pull got a duplicate of Lyn *5 Abel *5 Cordellia *4, some green haired anime kid *4 and some 3* guy. Pretty good pull Abel is a Beast

How good is Abel anyways and is Cordellia woth training over older Tiki?

Falchion

When you get to the summoning screen that show the different colors, can you back out and keep all your orbs if you're trying for something in particular (like a decent blue character)?

KiraFA37

Runs fine on my OG Moto G with 1gb of ram.

I had to reinstall the game once when I was getting the 803-3301 error. Since then there have been no issues.

Also if the play store says your device isn't compatible just download the Apk from a mirror somewhere

Good to hear, 3 weeks without a phone is hard, especially if you can play Fire Emblem on it.

CronoShot

So if I'm looking to pull a good ranged unit, Legendary Heroes or Deep Devotion?

I'm doing pretty well with Lucina/Tiki/Fae and a healer, but my lack of range is hurting on some maps.

Murmur

I rerolled 5-6 times on the weekend. And never saw a 5 star until I got 2 5star Camillas.

What is it that I do with a double? Anything? Or she just keeps others company in the bank? haha

Sölf

Done with chapter 7 lunatic as well as all kill quests. I skipped 6-1 and 6-5 though beause of the associated quests (I have neither Felicia nor 4 strong enough infantry units to do both quests). Aside from that, the only quest left is the 15 hard duel wins, where I am 3/15 so far.

I also have 11 orbs left. If I finish chapter 8 and wait 2 days, I could do another pull, but maybe I will wait now. Not sure.

Dragner

I rerolled 5-6 times on the weekend. And never saw a 5 star until I got 2 5star Camillas.

What is it that I do with a double? Anything? Or she just keeps others company in the bank? haha

you can merge them, keep them separate and run both (i dont think a team has run for 2 camillas) or send her home for a good amount of feathers. You choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom