• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerium

She and Sharon are amazing at 5 stars.

I already have them at 4 stars and they've been doing very solid jobs.

5 Star Anna has high attack, high speed, and high resistance. She gets a weapon that allows her to warp to any ally at 40% HP. She has Vantage and she gets an ougi that multiplies her damage by 2.5x

She's very good as a green character and provides things that other greens don't provide.

Sharon is bulky enough to take hits, fast enough to not get doubled and can support her party with attack and defense buffs.

So you really think it's worth spending feathers on them?

PtM

Banned
It's a mix. I mean they can all probably be considered "professional" in the sense that they have done commissions and contract work for games/magazines/whatever, but a lot of them are freelance illustrators. In Japan it's not unusual for someone to be popular on Pixiv and launch their career that way.

so this game just keeps crashing straight to the home screen for me

I guess my phone is too old or something
Same with my old iPhone (.5G RAM).
It works good enough with a 1G-RAM Android.

ggx2ac

Are you sure this is how it works? because I tried earlier and multiple buffs on a single stat didn't stack.

I just checked, they do stack... However... They cap the buff at +4 in total. That really sucks.

Oh wait, I could be wrong about that. They probably don't stack, maybe the +3 buff got replaced by the +4 buff.

kswiston

Galeforce on Lyn is pretty fantastic.

My only issue with 5-turn skills is that the battles are often over before I get to use them. that's the largest part of why I prioritized the stat boosting stuff for Chrom over Aether. I barely proc Sol. Once a battle, if that.

I guess in a map full of magic casters and archers, that would come in handy, since Lyn is fast enough to double most units. Or if you had a healer, and weren't worried about her taking more than one hit.

Miracle

Miracle

They should have made that more challenging and did 100k feathers for global 100k retweets. Assuming that's just as achievable.

Shun

So you really think it's worth spending feathers on them?

Anna definitely.

The top 3 characters I would spend my feathers on right now is:

Female Kamui, Anna, then Sharon.

If not save it. I personally think that Female Kamui and Anna in particular have strong enough skillsets to warrant upgrades.

Sharon is mostly for team support if you don't have one.

ggx2ac

389238.jpg

Syntsui

See? If they are willing to give that much for free, I can barely imagine the ridiculous amount we will be able to farm from future events. Day one freak out was ridiculous.

Shun

Wow, when they reach the retweet goal, I'll already have enough to go upgrade to a 5 star...

Do I do it now, or wait till I can roll Female Kamui or another future gacha 4 star...

lt519

the achievement list in the pool of water in the castle gives you shards for quests

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out crystals, not shards. For leveling up characters above 20+, unless there are missions after lunatic I don't think that's it.

Seik

Banned
Status report, just finished the Story on Normal. Almost done on Hard and halfway done in Lunatic.

My castle is at 60% bonus EXP and have 63 orbs on the side, spent orbs on four pulls on which 3 of those gave me at least one 5* character. Last one gave me Chrom though so I'm not too mad about that.

This game doesn't succeed in making me want to spend money. I think the reroll session I went through on day 1 that got me Minerva and Nowi helped a lot though. Getting Tiki and Jacob on day 2 cemented my team, looking at some pulls here, I guess I can consider myself very lucky. :lol

HOsqwR6.jpg

This game doesn't have an official twitter or facebook page does it? I like following them to get event news and such.

This game doesn't succeed in making me want to spend money. I think the reroll session I went through on day 1 that got me Minerva and Nowi helped a lot though. Getting Tiki and Jacob on day 2 cemented my team, looking at some pulls here, I guess I can consider myself very lucky. :lol

This isn't where they make a killing. Rerolling early on is a part of the Gacha life. When they get you is down the line when you are heavily invested in your account and THEN they release that unit you really want. This is when they break people and the wallet comes out.

The special skills are pretty crazy on characters with brave skills. You can get it within 2 turns by picking off the right units, 1 turn if you had to retaliate on defense. My Hinoka and Camilla can double a lot of enemies even on Lunatic, especially when buffed. I thought I would have a problem with archers but they can kill them before they get a shot off. Doing something like baiting a Takumi with Ryoma, then flying in to finish him off is working pretty well. Though I know it won't be too good if there is 4 Takumis if they are grouped together, which I luckily haven't run into yet.

I really like Olivia for her dance skills, I might actually level her, though it seems pretty slow since you gain no exp for dancing. There is a utility in movement by having her dance for someone, especially if you need to blitz someone down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom