• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qurupeke

So, I have three 5 stars, about ten 4 stars and a few of the others, should I start hoarding orbs for later? My only shortcoming is that most of my good units are red, though I have one of every class.

wrowa

This ome doesn't seem to be going quite as well.

Admittedly I'm part of the problem with my lack of Twitter.

Part of the reason is likely that Europeans already retweeted NoA's or NCL's tweets as those just gained more traction and thus visbility.

But. FE Heroes is actually doing quite a bit worse in Europe than in the US and Japan. At least on iOS, I assume it's the same on Android.

As of February 5th:

Japan:
Top downloaded: 2
Top grossing: 4

US:
Top downloaded: 11
Top grossing: 12

UK:
Top downloaded: > 50
Top grossing: 33

Germany:
Top downloaded: 43
Top grossing: 34

France:
Top downloaded: 40
Top grossing: 21

This ome doesn't seem to be going quite as well.

Admittedly I'm part of the problem with my lack of Twitter.
It's almost half way and it just went up a short while ago. It'll probably get there eventually.

Doesn't help that it looks exactly like the NoA tweet though. They really need to consolodate all the English FEH news into one separate account, like they do in Japan. Then NoA and NoE can just retweet the posts.

I'm probably the only one but I hope they implement something with friends, like the borrowing of their leader unit like in other gatchas. At the moment the friends options aren't really useful

Rixa

My 5th consecutive 5 summon from one (Devotion) banner without 5* unit.

3* Selena
4* Selena
3* Lon'qu
3* Lon'qu
3* Azama

After Friday when I made 3 x 5 pulls (Reroll had 2x 5*, 3rd pull gave 1 5*) I haven't pulled single 5*

Shahadan

Part of the reason is likely that Europeans already retweeted NoA's or NCL's tweets as those just gained more traction and thus visbility.

But. FE Heroes is actually doing quite a bit worse in Europe than in the US and Japan. At least on iOS, I assume it's the same on Android.

As of February 5th:

Japan:

US:

UK:

Germany:

France:

Better on android for France at least
8th top grossing iirc

Pachael

You could upgrade a 1* with 20, I believe.

You are correct. This is just giving you another option of how to rid yourself of clutter.

I upgraded Alfonse from 2* today with 200.
So upgrade from 3* is probably 2,000.
Since upgrade from 4* is 20,000.

Well. At least there is some way to upgrade rarity.

Went through the first few missions to hit 20 orbs. I think it went well.

EriQUPs.png

HOLY FUCK LUCINAAAAAAA

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So whats the best spot to get Transparent Badge i need to evolve Lissa 2* into her 3* version ?

ty_hot

Are there any bards/dancers out now aside from Olivia? I can easily see how dancers would be super useful in this game, even moreso than regular FE, but she uses a sword and I'm pretty sword-heavy right now.

edit: oh duh, Azura. Right there above me. Anyone else?

Basically. And when you do, save the color that you want most for last, since your chances for a 5* go up for each 3* or 4* you summon in a sequence.
the chances only go up on the next time you start summoning, they don't change while in the same summon sequence.

Moonlight

Banned
Still haven't pulled a 5* since I rerolled Lyn on my initial roll, but this is probably the happiest I've been with one since. Fae in particular was something I've been hoping for as a decent res tank. And Peri for vanity purposes.

Zafir

As of February 5th:

Japan:

US:

UK:

Germany:

France:

I'm not surprised. I've always felt NoE put less care in regarding Fire Emblem in Europe.

Both Awakening and even Fates came out quite a bit after the US, and frankly hype had probably died down by that point.

They really need to do worldwide releases for them.

cw_sasuke

I'm not surprised. I've always felt NoE put less care in regarding Fire Emblem in Europe.

Both Awakening and even Fates came out quite a bit after the US, and frankly hype had probably died down by that point.

Android is much bigger compared in Europe comparatively speaking - none of the japanese gacha games have been relevant here, Fire Emblem being this high is already a massive success. Hell Puzzle and Dragons isnt even on the EU Google Playstore - just shows how bad the situation...not even talking about translations or any real customer support.
What's the point in spending 5 or 10 Stamina doing the Special Maps to earn a 1* Lissa?

Because not everyone got lucky enough to pull a healer ?

ggx2ac

So whats the best spot to get Transparent Badge i need to evolve Lissa 2* into her 3* version ?

It's the regular badges for that. If you didn't farm them last week on Friday (relative to Japan Time Zone) you have to wait on Friday for it. Today is Red badges, tomorrow is blue, followed by green the day after that and then finishing with white.

What's the point in spending 5 or 10 Stamina doing the Special Maps to earn a 1* Lissa?

I send them home for feathers. Plus, there are people that probably don't play for hours on end or are new that they don't have a team of level 15 characters to do hard mode only.

wrowa

Echoes is releasing at the same time in the US and Europe, so that's definitely progress. Hopefully it will be this way for future installments as well.

cw_sasuke

It's the regular badges for that. If you didn't farm them last week on Friday (relative to Japan Time Zone) you have to wait on Friday for it. Today is Red badges, tomorrow is blue, followed by green the day after that and then finishing with white.

Ah thanks good to know - hope i can farm enough to evolve her on Friday.
Need to look up the list of upcoming farmables again...dont think i need another Red units - but might invest into a blue one.
I kinda have 0 friends...

2279888343 Lyn Ryoma camilla Elise

Add me please :)

Will add you in a bit.
Could also use some more - the GAF Google Doc list didnt really work out for me so far heh.

ID: 4150141711

Sölf

Speaking of which, I have done every quest for February on every difficulty and that's it. You don't get anything extra for doing all of it.

Oh yeah, I do have a question for you. Which units did you use for the 6-1 with 4 infantrty units (or was it 6-5?)? Mainly, do you know if Dragons count as infantry? If not I definitly don't have enough high level units, else I could at least use Tiki and FCorrin.

Also, for the 1* and 2* Special maps:
I hold onto every character at least once, mainly the highest starred version. However, some people can use dailies to fill gaps (the hard quest where you have to kill enemies using flying units, the lunatic quest with mounted units and the Felicia Quest) and well, yeah, get free feathers. 15 may not seem much, but I only need 45 more for my 2k feathers. Also, with Olivia I will get a Dancer who sould prove useful even at low levels and low amount of stars. Also, I am somewhat mad we get not a single armor unit from Dailies.

redcrayon

I've had some fun running my low-level people through the training tower, the maps are low stamina cost at the moment so it makes sense to get as many people to level 20 as I can on the next few weeks. Particularly the level 2/3* as we've got a batch of 10,000 feathers incoming.

ggx2ac

I only just noticed the sort by ratings option in edit teams which tallies up the stats so you know if two of the same character have the same stat values in total or if one is higher than the other. (Kept doing it by hand before.)

Sölf;229874153 said:
Oh yeah, I do have a question for you. Which units did you use for the 6-1 with 4 infantrty units (or was it 6-5?)? Mainly, do you know if Dragons count as infantry? If not I definitly don't have enough high level units, else I could at least use Tiki and FCorrin.

You find out what types your units are by sorting them by move type. Or you can go to a character's profile and tap on the red icon next to lvl. X.

Kouriozan

I'm at 70 orbs now, can't wait until the Black Knight arrives and I can't get him :p
Guess I'll keep 22k feathers too, just in case.

Ninferno

Don't give up, brothers of misfortune. You probably haven't seen the worst yet:)

Seriously, I don't think anyone can beat me in this Worst Pull Ever contest:)

Screenshot_20170207-140524_zpswhl7chrq.png

Joqu

They stopped doing different scripts for standard and British English after Awakening, I don't see why they'd return to it now.

The downsizing probably didn't help but I'm kind of glad. I've never compared to scripts so I don't know how stuff compared here in Europe, but those separate scripts just strike me as a waste of resources, and when the games release later I can't help but think it's having an influence.

Plus those regional differences are annoying when you're discussing a game on the internet. :L

Shahadan

This game reminded me that there is worse art than Awakening/Fates. I wonder if the artist is busy on FE Switch now.

I'm curious to see what that game will look like.

Draxal

This game reminded me that there is worse art than Awakening/Fates. I wonder if the artist is busy on FE Switch now.

I'm curious to see what that game will look like.

errr what?

Kozaki did the main characters for this game. And his art is really damn good, with some errors aside (FEET).

Bendo

I didn't reroll because I spent my bonuses before I knew rerolling was a thing, but it seems the Gacha-Gods have my back after all!

kW7HlYq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom