• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I'm still rerolling trying to get a 5-star. Not even holding out for any particular unit.

RNG don't like me.

If you keep pulling 2 and 3 star heroes don't give up, it's rather simple to get many characters to 4 star within a few days, it's the 4 to 5 star which is tough.

jwhit28

Oh nice I see that now. Only problem is that it would basically take the rest of my SP to teach since I spent a bunch yesterday giving her an attack. Is it worth the long distance healing?

It's not something you have to rush but in the long run it makes it much easier to keep your healer alive.

Quixzlizx

Are there lunatic difficulty monthly quests once I finish the hard-tier quests? I want to know whether I should be rushing the intermediate arena victory quest or not.

Thanks
\/\/

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
What's the best way to gain hero feathers? Also, is Donnel worth investing the feathers in? He's my only lance user.
It's honestly not worth spending feathers at all right now. Pouring resources into bad characters is just a mistake in this game. You don't need one of every type to make decent progress. Just hope you roll something better for that role eventually.
Are there lunatic difficulty monthly quests once I finish the hard-tier quests? I want to know whether I should be rushing the intermediate arena victory quest or not.
Yes. Complete ASAP.

rockx4

It's honestly not worth spending feathers at all right now. Pouring resources into bad characters is just a mistake in this game. .

Back when Sharena was my only Spear user, I upgraded her to 4* :(

What sucks is I don't even use her anymore, using a 4* Oboro for her bonus against armored, but wish I had a better Spear user.

Pejo

Man, what kind of teams have you guys beat 9-5 Hard with?

I'm trying with Camilla, Lucina, Tiki, and Jeorge all 5* and getting my ass handed to me over and over.

Managed to pull Takumi, Tiki young and Catria... so happy with that reroll.

After doing my base bonuses, summoned again and got a second Takumi.

So Takumi, Takumi, Tiki- Young and Catria is my team... not too shabby.

Bulzeeb

it seems this game is finally available in my country but my cell is listed as incompatible (moto g third gen) does anybody knows what are the hardware specs needed?

edit: Oh, I saw that I need 2 GB ram, darn it, well I guess I'll skip this for now

Shinypogs

I'm now swapping between playing my lunatic conquest run and a randomized fe7 run while waiting for stamina to restore, my time is fully dedicated to maximizing the amount of fire emblem in my life.

I'm kinda worried that at the halfway point my fem Kamui doesn't look real impressive. I was planning to use the feathers from the twitter event to take her to 4* but if she's just going to turn out mediocre there as well I'd be better off keeping her a 3 star and waiting to replace her with another solid blue unit worth using feathers on.
eQaackw.jpg

Also fuck that arena map where both teams start behind a complete wall you have to break out of. In what way is that good map design ever? Are the maps like randomly generated for the arena or something since I don't remember seeing it in the story ever.

soultron

Banned
Brehs help me

I'm using auto-battle to power level dudes and can't stop playing. I'm at the point where I'm like, "Cool, just gonna power level these people, wait 4 hours for stamina recharge, and then power level even more."

So close to a full 5* team

Sölf

Man, what kind of teams have you guys beat 9-5 Hard with?

I'm trying with Camilla, Lucina, Tiki, and Jeorge all 5* and getting my ass handed to me over and over.

I said "Fuck it" and just used one of the revive thingies. I know I won't use them otherwise anyway and I was already at chapter 5 lunatic.

DrArchon

I just downloaded this last night and I've only played around with it for a little bit now.

How is the game for people that don't plan on spending any money? I'm not planning on doing anything really difficult in the game, so can I just get through normal difficulty stuff with the orbs and crap I earn normally?

Pejo

Sölf;229882707 said:
I said "Fuck it" and just used one of the revive thingies. I know I won't use them otherwise anyway and I was already at chapter 5 lunatic.

Oh right, one of those amulet things we got. I forgot all about that, lol. I knew I didn't want to waste an orb on it, but I don't mind burning one of those things. Thanks!

soultron

Banned
I just downloaded this last night and I've only played around with it for a little bit now.

How is the game for people that don't plan on spending any money? I'm not planning on doing anything really difficult in the game, so can I just get through normal difficulty stuff with the orbs and crap I earn normally?

You can earn tonnes of orbs by linking your MyNintendo account, doing missions and quests. Later, you can do the main story missions on Hard and Lunatic difficulty to get more orbs.

It comes down to luck, but if you have good luck with your summons and get some decent 4* or 5* heroes, you can have a great time without spending any money.

it seems this game is finally available in my country but my cell is listed as incompatible (moto g third gen) does anybody knows what are the hardware specs needed?

edit: Oh, I saw that I need 2 GB ram, darn it, well I guess I'll skip this for now

I'm pretty sure you should be able to get it to work?

I'm playing it on the Moto g 2nd gen, the 2GB ram thing clearly is recommended, not required.

Gotta say, auto-battle makes grinding in the training tower really doable. I'm busting out work emails left and right, while also busting out level ups left and right.

soultron

Banned
Gotta say, auto-battle makes grinding in the training tower really doable. I'm busting out work emails left and right, while also busting out level ups left and right.

Agreed. I wish there was a way to skip through level up reports (maybe a toggle in the Settings menu? I understand the use of it, so I wouldn't want to turn it off entirely with no way to get it back.) so you could literally leave the game to finish an entire battle, from start to finish, without touching your phone after auto-battle is turned on.

Pejo

Agreed. I wish there was a way to skip through level up reports (maybe a toggle in the Settings menu? I understand the use of it, so I wouldn't want to turn it off entirely with no way to get it back.) so you could literally leave the game to finish an entire battle, from start to finish, without touching your phone after auto-battle is turned on.

Do you guys auto battle the closest to your current level, or do you go +3 levels for your stage? Auto battle seems to always get my team wiped.

Do you guys auto battle the closest to your current level, or do you go +3 levels for your stage? Auto battle seems to always get my team wiped.

I've just started doing this today, but I'm doing whichever is at my current level. If I go higher, the auto-battle does get me wiped. I'm still getting decent EXP gains though.

eyesradar

Not for higher levels I guess.
The named characters in tower level 9 and 10 are ridiculously powerful.
Can't believe after the launch promo we are going to spend close to 20 stamina to do it once yet the EXP yield is so slow at higher levels (<35).

Cerium

Does the color of the badges in the Training Tower change every day? Because I need blue badges.
Also, is there a reliable way to farm SP? I need Galeforce on Lyn and Cordelia before I start taking on Advanced duels.

I'm now swapping between playing my lunatic conquest run and a randomized fe7 run while waiting for stamina to restore, my time is fully dedicated to maximizing the amount of fire emblem in my life.

I'm kinda worried that at the halfway point my fem Kamui doesn't look real impressive. I was planning to use the feathers from the twitter event to take her to 4* but if she's just going to turn out mediocre there as well I'd be better off keeping her a 3 star and waiting to replace her with another solid blue unit worth using feathers on.

Fem Corrin is one of two units that are worth spending feathers on all the way to 5*.

Shit I wish I had a Fem Corrin.

Morts

I seem to have hit a hard wall in the middle of chapter 3. All my characters are in the level 5-7 range and I don't have any resources to level them up.

Not for higher levels I guess.
The named characters in tower level 9 and 10 are ridiculously powerful.
Can't believe after the launch promo we are going to spend close to 20 stamina to do it once yet the EXP yield is so slow at higher levels (<35).

I'm not that powerful yet, haha. My highest guys are low 20s.

redcrayon

Absolutely, I'm not spending any money either and I'm having a blast with it. Like similar mobile games it's good fun if you can find a slot to fit it into your day for a few minutes each time, for me it handily fits into my commute/lunch break. If you're looking for something to play for long sessions you're better off with something else though due to the stamina meter.

In between the rewards for the 45-odd initial missions at three difficulty levels plus all the orbs given out free, it seems perfectly viable so far. I've got a couple of 5* units and several 4* ready to promote once the feathers/badges (the currencies needed) start rolling in.

kswiston

Here is my 4-star Fem Corrin at around the same level for comparison

Also, if we are sharing out Camillas, here's mine

DigtialT

Man Takumi is rare as hell, I had two instances of Nox macro running this game for an entire day and he never showed up once

I love how each character is done by different artists but man the quality of some over others is pretty astounding. I kind of wish there was a bit of universal standard each artist had to reach but oh well, free art is free art I suppose.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Man Takumi is rare as hell, I had two instances of Nox macro running this game for an entire day and he never showed up once

Now is the best chance to get him so if you gotta have him, keep rerollingggggg. He really is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom