• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerium

Both are at 4*, I am wondering whom should I pass to 5 first.

That's a tough choice.

Personally, I would go with Corrin simply because she doesn't come in 5* as a base so it's more of a novelty if you have her at 5*. If an enemy sees that shit in arena they're gonna be shook.

Kouriozan

I have 3k+ feathers from Arena 1st week and tempted to upgrade that free Lissa to 3* or even 4*
My current team is 5* Takumi / 5* Roy / 4* Cecilia / 3* Barst and didn't summon ever since.

Iryx

Urgh, I'm trying to level up my Subaki for the flying quest since I haven't gotten any other flyers, but he's gotten so strength screwed its getting difficult, 11 attack at level 12 2*, and my lvl 1 1* Subaki has 10 attack.

Oxx

I'm back up to 20 orbs, but I'm relatively content with my:

5* Tiki
5* Camilla
4* Nowi
4* Wrys

For now.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Hmm I wonder what units Cerium has...

XZHvMn9.png

Bling-Bling.gif

It's funny, I have a team of all SS or S tier 5* heroes, haven't paid a dime, and I'm still not satisfied.

I'm still giddy that I got a freaking 5* Cordelia and a 5* Tiki in the same pull.

The roll I started with :p

A6A1jtQ.png

I didn't even want to mess with Advanced until I got a full lineup of 5*.

Now I just gotta train 'em up.

But consider that I've got Takumi (SS Tier), Lyn (S Tier), Cordelia (S Tier), and Tiki (S Tier) and honestly the weapon triangle will only carry you so far.

Man getting brand new 5* up to max level is gonna take a while huh.

With my current lineup I feel I can take on any team composition. Tiki fills in so many gaps I had before, and Cordelia with aerial Galeforce is going to be great.

At last I have my full 5* team.

2FJSGlP.png

Oh fuck yes. Oh fuck yes.

After three straight pulls of disappointment, I was like, why not try just one more time?

nkT0yVJ.png

It was all worth it.

Ah, I see.

Gotchaye

Guys whom should I focus on? CorrinF or Nowi?

I think that as long as you have combat animations off they're reasonably close, but Corrin is likely better.

I feel like Corrin brings a lot more utility. On the turn you make your move, she's given at least one of your other units +4 Atk and then she's neutered at least 2 members of the enemy team offensively. The debuffed enemies that then attack her lose all of their Res for her next turn. Nowi gets to counterattack at range, but it's not like she has great Atk. I don't know how their stats stack up at level 40 but I expect they've got the same total rating, so this really isn't enough.

Edit: Neither is wonderful on defense because every team has a Falchion, but Corrin is again in a position where if she can land one attack she's going to severely hamper the other team's damage output for a turn.

commish

so are you gonna actually tell us what you've discovered or are you keeping such information to yourself

I'm honestly not really sure. Maybe he can come confirm for us. I think he has a bunch of 2 star, C-tier characters.

soultron

Banned
Ok, 9-4 is just fucked

I've got some bad news for you regarding 9-5. Spoilers for my sick battle strats follow:
I am not ashamed to say I used a Light's Blessing after I wiped to bring back my entire team to finish the remaining 2 enemies left.

Dreavus

Ok, 9-4 is just fucked

Yeah I had to grind a bit for that one.

You need to be able to kill the armor knight in one turn.

Failing that you might be able to go in just a bit, take some ranged hits, then back out. Not sure if they'll follow though. Once you attack the knight they definitely follow you.

Quixzlizx

I've got some bad news for you regarding 9-5. Spoilers for my sick battle strats follow:
I am not ashamed to say I used a Light's Blessing after I wiped to bring back my entire team to finish the remaining 2 enemies left.

9-4 gave me more trouble than 9-5. That blue mage in 9-4 had Tiki shook, and the rest of my party was 3*.

commish

Armor dudes are a pain in the ass. I hate when I have 2 or 3 dudes left but I can't even hurt them. I generally bring one unit that can beat up armor guys but maybe I should roll with 2.

Baliis

9-4 was way closer for me, basically lucked out that Florinas Res was just high enough to take 0 damage from the priest guy after killing the main enemy. Last unit left with 1hp, was butt clenching

soultron

Banned
Is it safe to assume the Paralogues section are going to be expanded story content? Like maybe once every two weeks there might be a random pack of 5 missions, similar to a full chapter in the main story?

Makes me think of the DLCs from Awakening where you could fight armies from past FE games, basically.

commish

My second roll. This is decent, right? The first time I got a 4* Roy. I assume I should ditch that and level up this 5* one instead?

Those are both great units, and I would definitely not reroll. But you probably won't use both of those guys on the same team often, as the game really values diversity in your team so you can defeat all types of opponents. They are kinda redundant in that way. But like I said, I would definitely keep and use that account.

ZSaberLink

Media Create Maven
My second roll. This is decent, right? The first time I got a 4* Roy. I assume I should ditch that and level up this 5* one instead?

Yes having 2 5* is pretty much always very good. Just having 1 5* is already decent.

Btw, is the only way to get badges through the training tower? So you have to wait for the right day of the week to get a particular type of badge?

commish

Are people really rerolling to get 2 5 stars? how long did that take?

I definitely would not reroll until you get 2 - that could take days. But I would reroll until I get one that I liked, i.e. Lyn, because everyone else sucks by comparison.

I definitely would not reroll until you get 2 - that could take days. But I would reroll until I get one that I liked, i.e. Lyn, because everyone else sucks by comparison.

Ahh..I got Marth..so I stopped..

Is there a document showing what are the best 5 stars are? I have a bunch of 4 star silvers, and unsure who I should raise level and boost.

commish

Ahh..I got Marth..so I kept on going..

Is there a document showing what are the best 5 stars are? I have a bunch of 4 star silvers, and unsure who I should raise level and boost.

Yeah, here you go:

http://feheroes.wiki/Tier_List

There are a handful of lists out there, but this one is a pretty good start. But dont' take it as 100% gospel.

Edit: You can hover over their picture to see who it is (If you don't have everyone memorized).

TheGrizz

I rolled once and got one 5 star. I paid $20 and between that and playing the campaign/10 free orbs, was able to roll out another three 5 star characters. I should (hopefully) be good now for a majority of the campaign. That is, until they roll out a fresh set of sick ass characters who are 20x better than the launch ones *sigh*.

Muramasa

so i have a corrinF 4* and cordelia 4*. Which should i upgrade first to 5*? Both are top tier, blue and are only available at 4*.. help is appreciated.

Yes having 2 5* is pretty much always very good. Just having 1 5* is already decent.

Btw, is the only way to get badges through the training tower? So you have to wait for the right day of the week to get a particular type of badge?

Yes, that's the only way to get them right now. Wait until the right day, or do it on the weekend when the badges you get are randomized.

soultron

Banned
What's the over/under on them making special variants of characters (other than M/F versions of certain ones) with unique abilities? For example, Masked Lucina, etc.

Gotchaye

I didn't, but it shouldn't be that long. You have about a 2% chance of getting two or more 5*s in 4 random orbs. This will be somewhat higher if you're strategically choosing which of the 5 orbs to open (leave one that is an off-focus color). So you expect to see it once in 50 rerolls.

I guess what I'd do if I weren't happy with my first pulls would have been to reroll for at least 1 good non-red 5*, then save up another bunch of orbs and see what I get, and then after maybe getting through the first half of normal difficulty I'd start over if I still only had one 5*. You have about a 22% chance of a 5* in your first 4 orbs and then almost a 50% chance in your next two big pulls (probably higher if you're smart about which stones you pick).

Holy crap, 20k feathers to ascend a character!? How do you possibly get so many?

not including the giveaway retweet thing nintendo are doing, arena is the fastest way (rank high each week and get a few k feathers) or sending high star units home, friends give you feathers daily if they greet but its drops in the bucket.

Swhalen

not including the giveaway retweet thing nintendo are doing, arena is the fastest way (rank high each week and get a few k feathers) or sending high star units home, friends give you feathers daily if they greet but its drops in the bucket.

Okay thanks, I'll start working on it. I'd like to get my Palla to 5 star.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom