• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiibomb

anyone here knows why the greet button is just always disabled? I made a greet on saturday and since that day I haven't been able to greet again

Fixed that for you. No need to thank me.
7xhppa43gdey.png

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
5 restarts in a row and still no 5-star.

How are people getting multiple 5-stars on their first pull?

It literally took me almost 20 rerolls for a single 5 star. Fuck trying to get more than one.

molnizzle

They really aren't that uncommon.

Well I've re-rolled 5 times now and still haven't gotten one. Have to delete the app and re download the 400mb of shit every time (and play through the tutorial and first 3 normal missions to get 20 orbs) just to spin the wheel again and try to get a 5-star.

First one should be guaranteed. The wild variance in what people get for their first pull is bullshit.

Well I've re-rolled 5 times now and still haven't gotten one. Have to delete the app and re download the 400mb of shit every time (and play through the tutorial and first 3 normal missions to get 20 orbs) just to spin the wheel again and try to get a 5-star.

First one should be guaranteed. The wild variance in what people get for their first pull is bullshit.

Check PMs.

I rerolled 3 days straight until I got the team that I wanted. RNG sucks but it is what it is.

Mupod

I actually love how shameless this game is. Popular waifu character gets detailed, well-drawn art and a fucking animated intro cutscene when you get them. Character nobody likes looks as if they handed a box of crayons to the intern and said 'you got 5 minutes'.

Whales

Banned

5 times is really nothing

my friend rerolled for 3 days straight with 5 emulators open and macros to get the team he wanted so... lol

I actually love how shameless this game is. Popular waifu character gets detailed, well-drawn art and a fucking animated intro cutscene when you get them. Character nobody likes looks as if they handed a box of crayons to the intern and said 'you got 5 minutes'.

Always get a hint of anticipation, when you start to see an animated cut scene.

marth/Lucina got cut scenes, maria didn't heh.4

So yeah, after reading about the drama about Takumi, I did a new run just for fun on a emulator, and I got him, first try...

Now I have this situation.

I played just two days, so my account is in early stage, but I'm not sure about missing Lucina and Abel (who is a fucking monster) for Takumi and a way nicer starter 4* team...

Help me GAF, should I link my Nintendo account to the emulator? I still did not do it on my. Mobile phone so I pretty much can overwrite my save.

PsionBolt

I keep getting error code 803-3001 in nox whenever I restart my computer and try to play again. Do other nox users have this problem? Thankfully I linked my account but I'm not sure what to do besides reinstall constantly.

Yes, it's common. You don't need to reinstall the game; just open the file manager, browse to data/data/com.nintendo.zaba/shared_prefs and delete the file called deviceAccount:.xml. (Make sure you enable root access in the settings first.) You will still have to relink to your Nintendo account each time, but it only takes a moment.

I played just two days, so my account is in early stage, but I'm not sure about missing Lucina and Abel (who is a fucking monster) for Takumi and a way nicer starter 4* team...

Help me GAF, should I link my Nintendo account to the emulator? I still did not do it on my. Mobile phone so I pretty much can overwrite my save.

I personally would go with the Takumi account. Just make sure if you want it you do it quick. Nox likes to give errors that cost you the account if it's not linked.

Tarps

I'm up to chapter 7 so far without having a 5* on my team, tho I guess progress will start slowing up now. So far I've enjoyed leveling up my weakest team members in training. Up to 41 orbs now, I'm thinking of spending 20 now, and maybe another 20 after the banner change. Please be kind RNG gods.

jph139

Man, 5 Star Lucina is pure beef. The rest of my team went down without finishing a single unit in 6-5 on Lunatic (vs. Ryoma), so Lucina goes to each of them one by one, tanking hits, killing a dude, regenerating, and moving on to the next.

I haven't pulled a 5 Star since my initial reroll but... man, not sure if I need to.

Moonlight

Banned
Peri is doing work. Threaten Defense is an insanely good skill, and combined with her Killer Lance and Glimmer, she's constantly proccing extra damage. Her bulk isn't great, but I've got Fae in the backline to do that insane debuff to enemy damage and buff to ally defenses. Pretty happy with my 4* side-team right now.

also i just realized they gave her pants for this game, lol

Shun

zwqDaOm.jpg

eVVxvTg.jpg

jsdyA3H.jpg

6f5QHk5.jpg

Got a few characters to Lv40, some pretty decent stat parameters all around except for Katua, but that's okay since she can still live and beat red characters and work as a suicide lead to lure the AI out.

Tiki is +Defense/-Speed
Ryoma is +Speed/-Defense
Katua is +Resistance/-HP
Takumi is +Defense/-Resistance

I still have to get my second Ryoma, Leon, Sakura, Elfie, Reflet to Lv40. And Anna when I can 5 star her.

Hopefully I can get good stat parameters for the rest of my 5 stars. Though my second lobster doesn't seem to be nearly as fast, so I'm afraid he might have a -Speed attribute and I might have to end up merging him instead of being able to run double Lobster teams.

Grinding characters to Lv40 is taking a long ass time...

Takumi and Hector, considered the top characters in the game right now.

Here's a preliminary Tier List (situation is fluid and subject to change).

Isn't a good ranking in my opinion, mostly because they don't take into account stat averages and skills at 5 star and because their rankings aren't based on character versatility.

I've finished every mission except a few on the last chapter (lunatic difficulty). So there's basically no way for me to get orbs anymore except for the very slow 2 a day. Plus the stamina requirements are so high I only can play a map or two every couple of hours. And after a huge number of pulls I have two (low tier) five stars.

Not to complain too much but after being really into this for the past few days I realize there isn't actually anything to do and the stamina system means the game is actively trying to stop you from playing. I wish I had rerolled and got some five star characters I liked.

Ok- complaining done.

Finally got a 5-star unit on a reroll - Lyn. Looks like she's pretty good?

I almost don't believe people who are getting 2+ 5-star on a single roll. I've had worse gatcha luck on this game than I've had on anything other than FF Exvius, which has the worst rates of all time.

I got 5-star Roy and Lyn in the same roll. It can happen.

Cerium

Got a few characters to Lv40, some pretty decent stat parameters all around except for Katua, but that's okay since she can still live and beat red characters and work as a suicide lead to lure the AI out.

How long does it take you to grind to level 40? My guys are around the 30 mark and it's already feeling a bit tedious with the limited stamina.

goldenpp72

Quick question, I'm using the healer Azuma. I got him to level 30 but at this point, anytime I heal I barely get any exp, and his attacks net nothing exp wise, is this basically as far as he can go? I have the 100 percent exp stuff and everything, just never levels despite being on the team that is almost level 40 now.

Pejo

Explain Cordelia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom