• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I am nearly done all the story missions on hard and this is my current roster on my phone.

fAmaKW5.png

The Marth is from my initial roll after rerolling a few times. Every roll since then (I believe I have done 6) has not gotten me any more 5* characters. Because of this, I decided I would try my luck on an Android emulator.

This is what I currently have on my second Takumi account (first one got locked out).

Should I continue with my phone account, try to get more rolls on the Takumi account, and/or keep rerolling on PC to see if I get something better?

Jims

I thought I could cheese some of the higher levels (early to mid 30s) by using my bonus experience then. I was very wrong. Those crystal requirements are so high!

Who's your favorite healer in the game?

Clarine. Even at 3-stars, she's super mobile and gets 17 HP healing every other action. Fear is a nice utility spell as well.

Addi

So it's not a guaranteed drop? :/

I only get them in the lunatic levels (especially the 9th stratum). Now I finally have 20 great badges to "evolve" my 4* Marth. Now I have to wait for feathers...

I'm stuck in the last chapter on lunatic so I have been doing a lot of those training levels. They are pretty good to level characters and finish some of the quests.

I only get them in the lunatic levels (especially the 9th stratum). Now I finally have 20 great badges to "evolve" my 4* Marth. Now I have to wait for feathers...

I'm stuck in the last chapter on lunatic so I have been doing a lot of those training levels. They are pretty good to level characters and finish some of the quests.

I've been getting them guaranteed from the Eighth Stratum and up. Just keep leveling up and progressing in the story until you unlock the Eighth Stratum and go nuts on it from there.
Will it show a great badge on the confirmation screen before the fight? Or will you only know if you got a great badge afterward?

Edit: Finally got some. 👍

Am I really lucky or each time I pull for 5 heroes I'm always getting at least a 5* ?

First time I got Marth 5*, second Lucina 5*, then after that, a random wind Mage 5*.... I'm doing a 5 heroes pull each time I have 20 orbs... don't know why more people here doesn't have my luck :(

PK Gaming

Am I really lucky or each time I pull for 5 heroes I'm always getting at least a 5* ?

First time I got Marth 5*, second Lucina 5*, then after that, a random wind Mage 5*.... I'm doing a 5 heroes pull each time I have 20 orbs... don't know why more people here doesn't have my luck :(

lDl3Uaq.png

Gotchaye

Wait, Azura is SS tier?

Dance is really solid. If she's SS then Olivia should probably be SS too, since she doesn't have a bad weapon property and has hone attack rather than hone resist. I haven't seen a reference for Olivia's level 40 stats, but all the information we have so far says that they should have the same total rating.

Edit: Basically, level 40 Azura is a level 37 spearman that gives you huge reach and flexibility - it's a really big deal to be able to re-activate the thing that three of the enemy heroes are weak against.

Draxal

Dance is really solid. If she's SS then Olivia should probably be SS too, since she doesn't have a bad weapon property and has hone attack rather than hone resist. I haven't seen a reference for Olivia's level 40 stats, but all the information we have so far says that they should have the same total rating.

Lance is just better than sword right now because there are two many sworders, and it's going to stay that way cus of fire emblem tradition.

Ri'Orius

Just making sure: the fifth menu option under "Battles" is for later content, yes? Not something I can unlock now?

I've got Special, Story, Arena, Training and ???

XaosWolf

Edit: Basically, level 40 Azura is a level 37 spearman that gives you huge reach and flexibility - it's a really big deal to be able to re-activate the thing that three of the enemy heroes are weak against.

I rolled her on my initial roll and Sing is about all she's good for. I think I'm just not giving her enough credit as an offensive support. =P

Maybe she is pushed beyond Olivia because she provides both offense and defense?

Edit: And Draxal has a point - there's a fuck ton of Reds compared to the others.

still dunno why the heck they make sheeda a sword user... I guess they think there's no sword flyer at all so lets make her one, and put her in the crowded red pool

Moaradin

Do they have any plans to have other ways of getting orbs in the future? Seems like the little you get will be almost nonexistent once you finish the story missions.

Philia

Awesome, I'm so glad my first 5* is Azura. :) Her dance is really a saving grace in a lot of battles. I've been maining her since. I've not gotten another 5* yet.

Do they have any plans to have other ways of getting orbs in the future? Seems like the little you get will be almost nonexistent once you finish the story missions.

I'm doing each mission each for normal, hard and expert. I guess after that you can do time limited events for extra orbs

Moaradin

I'm doing each mission each for normal, hard and expert. I guess after that you can do time limited events for extra orbs

I'm doing that too but the stamina requirements get higher and higher til you can only do a couple missions until you're out. And the amount of orbs you get from the higher level missions don't seem to increase either.

Well, I guess that's how they get you for these type of games huh?

Draxal

I'm doing that too but the stamina requirements get higher and higher til you can only do a couple missions until you're out. And the amount of orbs you get from the higher level missions don't seem to increase either.

Well, I guess that's how they get you for these type of games huh?

Bingo.

polg

So all my characters are over powered (10+) now... is there a way to get more teams? I don't want to dismantle my current ones just to continue the story... of should I just keep doing the story with over powered characters?
I'm on chapter 3

Nail

So I think that the character poll thing was actually a way to croudsource popularity of characters to give them information on where to set drop rates. So obviously the highest rated ones would get super rare drop rates to encourage spending money. Makes the fun little poll seem a little..i dunno.

I was uninstalling and reinstalling but I think i'm just going to stick what with what I have and just play the game.

Syrus

Banned
I just did two more 5 summons.

I GOT LYN!!

Now i got Lyn , Lucinna and 2 4 star camilla..

Still dont have a good Spear user , i got florina and est , either good?

Toezilla

Neo Member
Hey guys, just looking for a couple opinions on who's better between 5 star Tiki or Lucina. Also, is it wise to use both even though they're both red?

Thanks I in advance for any input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom